Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Yul, interested to see what kind of action the confrontation between the two men would ensue, skidded to a halt in the sonwy terra, and fell along Taketo's right side, maintsainging distance, and keeping an neautral smile, calm and interested.

I wonder why it is that Aiyoku feels the need to follow us so... it makes no sense. We are his brethren, all peas in the same vicious pod, and he could simply ask if he wanted to join our troupe, rather than tailgate us in the shadows. It just isn't logical. Or isn't yet logical.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:36 pm
Aiyoku smiled under his cowl. He stood motionless and still in the night. He knew Yul's face. But the one next to him he hadn't seen before. But then he hadn't met many of the theives. He preferred to see what they were capable of and then make himself known unto them.

"Game? What game?" Aiyoku laughed quietly in the darkness around him.
"I don't play games. Everything I do has it's purpose and place." Aiyoku watched his hands tense and his frustration growing.

"I mean you no ill. Pay me no mind. I've come only to watch."

Aiyoku folded his arms across his chest and let the black cloak drap over him.

"What do you say Yul? Can my words be trusted?"

He was still waiting. There were two more that weren't in sight. Aiyoku reached out to feel them. he didn't sense hostility as much as suspiscion.

Kevkas

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Kosho stilled as soon as Yul turned back, turning back to look at them as they spoke. she was still in slight hearing range, so she heard little of what Aiyoku said. Sighing, she slipped back into the shadows, quickly coming back tot hem. Fai would follow; she knew he would. He didn't usually leave his comrades behind on missions, from what she had heard of his little group missions with other people.

"Come to watch?" She asked, cocking her head to the side as she caught the last few words he said. "Are we some sort of specimen to you? It's not pleasant being under the gaze of someone we do not know." She turn turned to Yul, eyes narrowing a little.

"You know this man how? I've never seen his face before; if he were someone we would know personally, I would know his face." She scowled a little. "That's a little suspicious."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:22 pm
Fai finally slipped into view from behind Kosho; standing behind her and towering over her by at least a foot. The woman was strong, but not tall. He tilted his head to the side in a curious manner as he watched the appearance to this new traveller. Following and watching them was he? His smile was light, but that didn't mean relaxed; how interesting.

He listened to what Kosho had to say, before he patted the top of her head like an adult would do to a child. "Don't fret so, Kosho-san! If he knows Yul-kun, then that must mean he's realiable." He smiled at Aiyoku, nodding to him politely.

"Might we know the name of our interested watcher?"

NightmareAlchemist

Kevkas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:56 pm
"You might know. I am the one who is driven by my passions. He who serves himself. I am the incarnation of the East Wind. I am lust..."

Aiyoku smiled and laughed.
"But you can call me Aiyoku."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:31 am
[The thief roleplay forum just broke 1000 posts!]

Yul shook his head modestly, he was no grand bearer of wisdom, but, as was the case with many of the other thieves, he knew Aiyoku. Not particularly well, he wouldn't boast, but Yul allways made it a point to know his allies.

He waited fro all the others to complete their accusations and trivialties as he waited to see if things would turn for the better or worse, and smiled, chuckling softly at Aiyoku's dramatic presentation of himself, but did not comment.

"Yes, Aiyoku is a thief, like us, and is not hostile towards us in any known way." Yul said, finally speaking up, keeping the warm smile across his face, doing his best to sweeten the both literally and figuratively chilled air. "I'm sure that our brother was only curious to see what it is that such a large number of theives had collaborated for. Perhaps to join us?"

Yul gestured with his hands, a invitation.

Edaniel
Captain

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:30 pm
"I never said you could invite people, Yul." Kosho spoke up then, looking at Aiyoku suspiciously. "You say he is a brethren thief, but I've never seen him. How am I to trust him enough to let him into the group." She then sighed, hand on the bride of her nose, stopping an upcoming headache.

"This is starting to annoy me. Follow if you wish, Aiyoku; if you get in our way, though, I will have to ask you to leave. If you do not leave, I'll ask you through my weapon." She glared at him briefly, before looking at the others.

"We're done daddling; we have little moonlight left. We should go. NOW."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:17 pm
Yul lowered his eyes, but did not protest, and, without another word, took off, once again, northwards.  

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Tomoyo watched the sun's fall through half closed eyes, looking for all the world like a young acolyte who had accidentally dozed off while poring over manuscripts. While there was no one in the library she had chosen, there was never any danger in being careful. Finally, when the moon had risen to its peak, she emerged to shuck her cloak and begin her search.

Beginning with the closest rack of scrolls, she moethodically went through each section with quick precision. Surprisingly, it didn't take her long to find what she wanted. Half hidden beneath a bundle of parchment was one long roll of paper, tied with silk and secured by a rod with jade handles. The top read simply, Bound and Binding. The text beneath was as to the point as the title.

First and foremost, any spell that binds one thing to another must have a focal point on which the magic is centered. Such a point can be as tangible as an amulet, or as abstract as a dream that the caster has held in their mind. This can make it almost impossible to find the point, though once found, it is a simple matter to destroy it. Once that is done, all chains between the bound and binder are severed.

Tomoyo held the scroll tightly as she read, holding every word in her mind before re-rolling it and placing it in a sack. She went through the rest of the collection quickly, now knowing exactly what she needed. It was almost dawn by the time she was done, with a few people already up and about. The thief slung her loot over her back, checking to see it didn't get in the way of her sword. As she crawled out the window, a gong sounded-she must have tripped some spell that she overlooked. With a grim sigh, she catapaulted herself out. It was going to get rough.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:36 am
Taketo felt a little weak after that unimposed entrance from this harmless individual. Without even a second thought he quickly drew from the others and continued his scouting ahead. As mentioned, moonlight was wearing thin and this night was not over just yet. He jumped from branch to branch but remained as silent as he could to hold off another attacker. Taketo was already jumpy from the incursion.

I don't care to know who he is...all I know is I grew weaker...and must prepare myself for another possible encounter like that.

The bathouse was growing closer to him as he propelled himself from another tree, landing just beyond the tree line and into thick foliage. Moonlight lit up the area ahead of him. He sat down on the trunk of a tree, awaiting the others. He sensed nothing around but he kept his eye out for the others as well as any other unsuspecting visitor of this night.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kevkas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:46 am
Aiyoku laughed to himself as the group of thieves raced off towards the town. He shook his head lightly and followed. He'd yet to see the abilities and skills of most of these people and was looking forward to see them work.

'Ask you with my blade'? I wonder if that was supposed to be threatening... I'll just hacve to take it as a warning then.

Aiyoku was running behind Kosho. He was able to exactally match her speed and he was two steps behind her. His abilities to dominate the wind made his movements quiet. He used the air around him to completely nullify his footsteps. As he ran he looked at Yul. Aiyoku had only come into contact with two thieves, Yul and Yue. Though, he surmized, Yue hadn't the faintest idea of what he was at the time.

"So Yul, you remembered me? Here I thought that having that pleasure might not be granted to me." He chuckled lightly in the darkness. On his back his twin lances glinted.

"And what exactally, Kosho, is the purpose to this little venture?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:41 pm
"We're assigned to kill off a lord for our contractor. We are to bring proff that we did the mission, and we'll take the spoils as extra payment." She said, looking back at him. "Could you not run so close? My kimono trails behind me, and if it gets caught I will be upset."

She then looked at Yul, frowning a little. He had just left quietly; which slightly worried her. Only slightly, though, because Kosho didn't get worried over people a lot.

"First we must find the Lord, and then we'll figure out what to do from there; we can't make a commotion, or authorities will be called. That'll just be bothersome."

Ashintuku
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:45 pm
Yul, not slowing his pace, but keeping it to a steady rythm so as to continue his interaction with the other to whom he listened in upon their coversation, and eventually spoke up; "Yes, of course, a logical order of things, I have been wondering miss Kosho, why have you worn your kimono before we arrive? Shy to face a situation of undressing in our male presence?" he teased.

Yul turned back to Aiyoku, who was mainting the same speed as himself.

"Indeed, I never forget anyone. Certainly not another one who will never be rid of this world. Those are the kinds of people, we are the kinds of people, you ought to make a habit of getting to know." he replied, hoping for a similiarly smart answer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:34 pm
(( Finally have a moment to sit down and post. No idea when I'll be on again. ))

Watching the two sisters now, Izumo was certain he would not have a desireable opportunity to plant the bead in one of their belongings. Any opportunity to plant the small bead would be of his own creation. Besides, even if found, he was sure they'd keep it; though not extravagant, the bead was simple and attractive, any person who should find it would certainly hang onto it. How, though, to put it where it needed to be was a problem that needed solving.

Simply bumping into one of them wouldn't and passing it off wouldn't work; they were trained thieves, they'd see through such a simple ruse and expect him to be a thief. They wouldn't be totally wrong, but they'd not expect they thief they'd find. No, it needed to be something a little more... unexpected. Simple, feasible. That's when he noticed one particular item a street-side peddler held. The man looked to be at his wits end trying to rid himself of it, and as the curtain of night had already been drawn, it seemed he was about to close up shop.

"It's only a small sum," Izumo muttered to the man, handing him some coins. "But I'm sure it's more than acceptible for that." He pointed to a polished, knotted wooden cane. The peddler seemed overjoyed that he'd recieved anything at all for it. Of course, Izumo had only to wait a moment before the opportunity to pick back the coins he'd given, and a few more to boot, had arisen. The peddler, still overjoyed he'd sold his days wares seemed as happy as any; had only he known he was the poorer for it.

Draping his cloak far over his face, and hunching over, Izumo was certain he was the spitting image of an elderly man, especially with his new, convincing prop. Slipping a pair of ragged gloves on over his hands, concealing his youth, Izumo began to slowly walk the pathway in front of the cafe where he'd seen the two sisters. Shinobu and Aoki, to his delight, were still there: his efforts were not in vain. Slowly, he began to pass their table. Purposely, of course, he faltered in his step. The cane slipped from his hand. He let out a quiet, raspy cry, as he fell to his knees, searching for his cane.

His execution of the plan, flawless. The girls were only a step from him. Their reactions, now, were all he had to wait for.  

Mikujin

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:06 am
Aiyoku laughed at Yul's comment.
"True." There was silence for a moment and he adjusted his pace to be two and a half steps behind Kosho.

"Yet when the sun fades on today and the night of eternity falls upon the mortals, is it really so hard to tell who's who? Though I suppose that once you know a face it's better to remember it." Aiyoku was silent as he shifted his shoulders.

"But that aside, it's hard to remember a face when all you have is a name. Unless I'm mistaken I've yet to reveal myself to anyone."

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games