Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:00 pm
Not very much for me though.....*taps her head thoughtfully, getting paint on herself and not caring, before turning back to the ceiling and painting stars on it with her fingers* I always loved finger painting...and well art in general......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:06 pm
I like art in general too..but I prefer to use colored pencils, ink, or acrilics on thick paper.. They're much more comfortable for me..  

Proginoskes

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:07 pm
Proginoskes
Heh..We shall start once we get ten people and Silver actually sets the conditions..

The day you went away
You had to sc*** me over
I guessed you didn't know
All the stuff you left me with
Is way too much to handle
But I guess you don't care..

You don't need to preach
You don't have to love me, all the time..

Whatever on earth possessed you
To make this bold descision
I guess you won't need me
While whispering those words
I cried like a baby
Hoping you would care..

You don't need to preach
You don't have to love me, all the time..

Saturnine - The Gathering..

I've heard that. But that's the only song I've heard from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:10 pm
I will use anything.......especially crazy things like fingerpaints.....and I love clay sculpture.....*looks at Tanakietsu, interested in the new face* Why hello!!!! *reaches out to shake his hand but realizes it is covered in paint, so instead goes back to painting the walls, fixing her hair, unknowingly growing more and more painted herself*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:10 pm
RheaFaery
I will use anything.......especially crazy things like fingerpaints.....and I love clay sculpture.....*looks at Tanakietsu, interested in the new face* Why hello!!!! *reaches out to shake his hand but realizes it is covered in paint, so instead goes back to painting the walls, fixing her hair, unknowingly growing more and more painted herself*

'Allo.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:11 pm
Do you want to paint with me?? *looks at Tan inquiringly, holding out a bowl of blue paint*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:12 pm
RheaFaery
Do you want to paint with me?? *looks at Tan inquiringly, holding out a bowl of blue paint*
whee Yes. -takes the paint and starts to paint with it-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:14 pm
*rubs her chin thoughtfully and starts to paint on the floor, making a mural of her and Kira, Tan, Prog, Silver, Sam, Reaper and BlueDragon....adding more and more people by the minute.....  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:19 pm
RheaFaery
*rubs her chin thoughtfully and starts to paint on the floor, making a mural of her and Kira, Tan, Prog, Silver, Sam, Reaper and BlueDragon....adding more and more people by the minute.....

How thoughtful ~helps~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:21 pm
*giggles as she adds paint to her hands, painting a blue sky and adding in Talon*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:22 pm
~makes a rainbow and chuckles softly~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:27 pm
*adds in Mou, Dark and Crimsy, running her hands through her hair, unknowingly giving herself yellow streaks while painting the sun*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:29 pm
RheaFaery
*adds in Mou, Dark and Crimsy, running her hands through her hair, unknowingly giving herself yellow streaks while painting the sun*

~laughs~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Whats so funny?  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:31 pm
RheaFaery
Whats so funny?

It's not funny, it's cute.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games