Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:59 pm
((brb, I need to do the dishes.. But I'll come back on again once I'm done,k? ^^))

Xia blinked, a little confused by this. She smirked a little, noticing his smile. "Why hello there. My name's Xia. Why did you spoke out to me?"she asked, at first her voice was a bit mischeivous but then it was normal again. She tilted her head slightly with a raised eyebrow, keeping a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:21 pm
Sphinx-chan
((brb, I need to do the dishes.. But I'll come back on again once I'm done,k? ^^))

Xia blinked, a little confused by this. She smirked a little, noticing his smile. "Why hello there. My name's Xia. Why did you spoke out to me?"she asked, at first her voice was a bit mischeivous but then it was normal again. She tilted her head slightly with a raised eyebrow, keeping a small smirk.

"You seem new, you pretty much just came out of the blue. I'm not that new though. You want a tour?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:35 pm
((Back!! ^-^))

"Sure, why not?"she shrugged with a smile, wondering if he was going to give a tour of Twilight Town or the Organization's hideout.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:29 pm
Sphinx-chan
((Back!! ^-^))

"Sure, why not?"she shrugged with a smile, wondering if he was going to give a tour of Twilight Town or the Organization's hideout.

"Follow me then." Xeggr opened a dark portal in front of him and began to walk in.  

FallenLight262

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:35 pm
((greg what happened to muffy? i can't remember well ok))muffy followed xeggr and made sure he didn't see her"xeggr..........i ........"muffy sayed to her self"love you"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:36 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

*feels something move inside her* ugh....what? *in another realm she's see's her with a baby in her arms* WHAT THE??? *falls down holding her head with her hand* ugh..................x-seggr.....?
((please tell me this isn't going to be like the forbidden rp and the castle obilvion rp.. becuase those basically died))

(( HELL NO!!!!! it isn't....aye....blah...I'm going to go kill myself now. laters! Tell most wanted I love him))
((whats this all about killing yourself stare ))
((she isn't. she made another account though. but i just don't want this to end up like the two rps i mention early becuase i was completely lefted out of it))
((oh okay thats fine sweatdrop ))

((I'M PISSED THAT'S WHY!!! I'M VERY ******** PISSED!!!!!!!! scream stressed ))  

MizNaughty520

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:37 pm
BerryRikku
((greg what happened to muffy? i can't remember well ok))muffy followed xeggr and made sure he didn't see her"xeggr..........i ........"muffy sayed to her self"love you"

((you were with Alita))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:38 pm
FallenLight262
BerryRikku

((you were with Alita))
((i lefted and followed you and exnil and then i don't know what happened to me))muffy still followed him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:38 pm
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520

(( HELL NO!!!!! it isn't....aye....blah...I'm going to go kill myself now. laters! Tell most wanted I love him))
((she isn't. she made another account though. but i just don't want this to end up like the two rps i mention early becuase i was completely lefted out of it))

((good to know...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:41 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Alita-520

((good to know...))

((sorry, I'm just....I don't know...not myself anymore....I....feel hated by all of you))  

MizNaughty520

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:45 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku

((good to know...))

((sorry, I'm just....I don't know...not myself anymore....I....feel hated by all of you))
((i don't hate you))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:56 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku

((good to know...))

((i don't hate you))

((sure.......what about the others, like Fallenlight, and Ashleux and many others. even Most Wanted....what do they think of me??? I SWEAR!!! SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE A GHOST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! I THINK ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDS HERE EVERYDAY WONDERING IF THEIR OKAY, HOPING THEY GET BY THE DAY WITHOUT BEING DRAWN DOWN. WONDER IF THEIR THINKING OF ME!!! BUT I BET THEY ARENT!!! GAWD I SWEAR I COULD KILL MYSELF!!!!))  

MizNaughty520

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:01 pm
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

((good to know...))

((i don't hate you))

((sure.......what about the others, like Fallenlight, and Ashleux and many others. even Most Wanted....what do they think of me??? I SWEAR!!! SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE A GHOST TO ALL OF YOU!!!! I THINK ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDS HERE EVERYDAY WONDERING IF THEIR OKAY, HOPING THEY GET BY THE DAY WITHOUT BEING DRAWN DOWN. WONDER IF THEIR THINKING OF ME!!! BUT I BET THEY ARENT!!! GAWD I SWEAR I COULD KILL MYSELF!!!!))

((see no one cares....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:08 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

((good to know...))

((i don't hate you))

((see no one cares....))
((YOU TRY HAVING TWO FRIENDS WHO ARE THEY TO KILL THEMSELVES. I HAVING BEEN ABLE TO BE MYSELF FOR A WHILE! YOU TRY HAVING SOMEONE YOU DEEP CARE ABOUT SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN I HAVE BEEN IN FOR THESE DAYS))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:14 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

((i don't hate you))

((see no one cares....))
((YOU TRY HAVING TWO FRIENDS WHO ARE THEY TO KILL THEMSELVES. I HAVING BEEN ABLE TO BE MYSELF FOR A WHILE! YOU TRY HAVING SOMEONE YOU DEEP CARE ABOUT SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PAIN I HAVE BEEN IN FOR THESE DAYS))

((Yeah and I would join them, lifes going to end someday))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games