Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:32 pm
bixyll pulled the gun back out and put it on saftey and started to toy with it and the clip  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:41 pm
purrl was just watching wondering if she was sill a hybrid or not  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:43 pm
bixyll turned the gun of saftey and shot at a tree across the path making the lveae and branches fall onto the ground bixyll smirked  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:46 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll turned the gun of saftey and shot at a tree across the path making the lveae and branches fall onto the ground bixyll smirked
"huh!"purrl looked at bixyll  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" something wrong with my gun its not fireing right..." bixyll shot it again and bullet spun his the tree and riccotched into his shoulder " bixyll scremd in agony as the bulet started to glow inside his body bixyll body began to steam and he fell over on the gorund and started to shake  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:49 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" something wrong with my gun its not fireing right..." bixyll shot it again and bullet spun his the tree and riccotched into his shoulder " bixyll scremd in agony as the bulet started to glow inside his body bixyll body began to steam and he fell over on the gorund and started to shake
"bixyll!!!! "purrl was shocked and was sacred"whats happening."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll shoved most of his hand into the wound and tried to pull the bullet out with not much succses bixyll tried to talk but it mpstly came out in gasps "uv.....rounds.......ultra viloet ammunition....."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:56 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll shoved most of his hand into the wound and tried to pull the bullet out with not much succses bixyll tried to talk but it mpstly came out in gasps "uv.....rounds.......ultra viloet ammunition....."
"what that?" purrl tryed to get the bullet out by sucking out the blood fromk his wound  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what that?" purrl tryed to get the bullet out by sucking out the blood fromk his wound
the blood spewed out of the wound and the light stoped and bixyll passed out  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:04 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
purrl got the bullet out then bites her arm and sucks her blood and covers him wounds up then kisses him and rubed his throat and hoping his wounds would heal.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
purrl got the bullet out then bites her arm and sucks her blood and covers him wounds up then kisses him and rubed his throat and hoping his wounds would heal.
the wound helaed up but bixyll was still shaking because of the the u.v light in him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the wound helaed up but bixyll was still shaking because of the the u.v light in him
"what can i do now?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what can i do now?"
bixyll eye were glowing blue and he gasped with light coming out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:16 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what can i do now?"
"what going on?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what can i do now?"
"what going on?"
" help....." bixyll grabbed her arm  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games