Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:22 pm
Cowgirl_rose
Carrot-Copper
*Daxon appears out of nowhere and takes Aaron to the spirit realm. He sets him down in a stream, and as soon as his body touches the water, his wound starts to heal.*

"Wake up."
Raven's pale face quickly regained color. He heard someone call out his name, but at the moment his eyes didn't want to open. A few moments later his eye's began to twitch, then snapped open, " W-who are you?! " He yelled, drawing his keyblade and quickly jumped to his feet. Too fast there. He let out a slight grunt, holding his side, and landing on his knees, staring up at the stranger. His eye's twitching with fear, knowing he could still not protect himself.
*He lifts up one hand.*

"Woah. Calm down. I'm a friend."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:28 pm
Aaron glared, " ....Friend? I don't even know you. " Whoa. He'd never made much of an effort to be nice to people. Unless it was to make a joke about them. " But that still leaves the question. Who are you exactly?"  

Venetian-Owl

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:29 pm
Cowgirl_rose
Aaron glared, " ....Friend? I don't even know you. " Whoa. He'd never made much of an effort to be nice to people. Unless it was to make a joke about them. " But that still leaves the question. Who are you exactly?"
"My name is Daxon. You may call me Auron, for that is my true name. I am but a spirit inhabiting this body, but I am still myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:39 pm
Aaron stared at him for a few moments, " well....My name is Aaron. " He stood up, " Not much about me, you need to know" He drew his keyblade again, " You know where that blast of light came from? It shot out of nowhere. "  

Venetian-Owl

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:41 pm
Cowgirl_rose
Aaron stared at him for a few moments, " well....My name is Aaron. " He stood up, " Not much about me, you need to know" He drew his keyblade again, " You know where that blast of light came from? It shot out of nowhere. "
"I'm sorry. I did not mean for that to hit you. It was intended only for the soldiers."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:57 pm
Aaron spinned around, his eyes nearly filled with rage, " That was you?! Idiot, that nearly killed me!!! " He quickly cast a lightning spell into his blade and thrusted straight into Aruon. well, he wasnt one to hold his anger inside either. " TAKE THAT!"  

Venetian-Owl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:02 pm
Sweet looks around"now what we now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:55 am
Cowgirl_rose
((read the rules no keyblades... you people should read the rules before you enter an RP))  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
MrAsianK
Cowgirl_rose
((read the rules no keyblades... you people should read the rules before you enter an RP))
((u need to read the rules. this rp u can have keyblades. silly. hee hee.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Cowgirl_rose
(( I had a keyblade for a long time. geez, dont lecture unless you know what you're talking about. D=))  

Venetian-Owl

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:55 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Cowgirl_rose
((must be getting mixed up with the Org. Online RP... sorry))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 am
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Cowgirl_rose
(( Dont worry about it. =3))  

Venetian-Owl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:28 pm
Cowgirl_rose
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MrAsianK
Cowgirl_rose
(( Dont worry about it. =3))
((this is funny for some reason to me.......idk y))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:34 pm
Cowgirl_rose
Aaron spinned around, his eyes nearly filled with rage, " That was you?! Idiot, that nearly killed me!!! " He quickly cast a lightning spell into his blade and thrusted straight into Aruon. well, he wasnt one to hold his anger inside either. " TAKE THAT!"
*He takes out his keyblades and blocks the attack.*

"Calm down!!!"  

Carrot-Copper

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 pm
Krad walked around the realm of darkness, he wounds filled with darkneess and healed "where are you Dark?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games