Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 pm
"Good gracious! This is most uncivilized!"
The young man said, looking at the situation. Turning to the woman as she asked, He smiled and pulled off his safari hat and took a bow.
"Oh where are my manners? My name is Savageworth, Dundan Savageworth."
He said, since certain doom was no excuse for bad manners.
"Would it be to much trouble to ask you what is the cause of this troublesome circumstance?"
He asked, the rope he used to get down still hanging in clear sight  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:27 pm
Fira jumped as another shelf collapsed rather close to them “A man from a painting,” the phoenix muttered taking a glance at the whirlpool before glancing up.  

Fira the Phoenix

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:04 am
Jack stepped into the library through the front entrance. "Now where can I find those books on ice magic?" he said to himself hoping someone would over hear him and offer to help. No such luck on the account no one was around. Jack could here rumbling echoing down from deep within the library. Someone one was making a lot of noise but they may be able to help him. He walked forward after leaving his weapons at the front desk.

((all weapons must be left at the front desk, correct))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:20 pm
A young boy poped up form behind a the front desk and looked at Jack.
He didn't look any older than ten and had a thick monocle over his left eye made form a maginfiying glass making eye look huge.
He grinned widely showing he was missing his two front teeth.
On his head rested a black beret to big for his head covered with stickers of varios jarians.
"Why hello Wister! What can I welp you with?"
He said standing up on the stool behind the desk so he could see over it.

((no, they don't have to but is you wish then that's fine.))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:31 am
Noticing this, Duncan Savageworth made a grab for the rope he descended with and passed a length of it to Fira.
"I suggest you hold on good madam."
He said, putting his monocle into his vest pocket  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:51 pm
A child caught Jack by a bit of a surprise. He emerged from behind the desk. It seemed that Jack was previously mistaken. He was not alone in this library. Jack would have found it a bit strange that someone so young worked at a library. Soon he realized that this was not nearly the strangest thing he had seen in Byako. Byako, the city of everything. Something about that statement bothered Jack, he is still was unsure why.

"Yes, actually you can help me" He began turning the the child, "Where can I find the section on magical abilities?" Hopefully Jack was right about this child working her. If not, leaving his weapons at the desk with him would not be a good idea.  

Sohisohi

Fira the Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm
Fira gasped lightly but instinctively her vivid orange wings flipped out of her back and quickly began to flap wildly to push her up into the air and away from the destruction. She looked down at her now crumbling away perch and then looked at the rope Duncan had offered up and her eyes trailed up to where it led, “I think I just follow it up.”  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm
The boy smiled widely and nodded furiously nearly knocking off his baret.
"Yup! we w'ave that!"
The boy seemed fo think for a mintue before directing Jack to the fourth floor south west corner.
"Is there wanything weft you weed?  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sohisohi

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:19 pm
"Thanks" he said back the the child. Jack made a left passed the desk and proceeded towards a spiraling staircase. Step by step he made his was to the forth floor. Jack paused for a moment, it was dark. He didn't let it bother him for to long. A zombie has nothing to worry about in the dark. Jack continued into the forth floor of the library to look for his books. I wonder if I should have gotten a library card He thought to himself as he vanished into the library.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:04 am
As the shelf they were standing on started its crumbling, Duncan Savageworth saw lady Fira was well taken care of and grabbed for the robe, quickly working to pull himself up to escape the destruction.
"This is quite a pickle is it not?"
The boy raised by books (specifically books about british explorers) Cried.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers