Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 pm
Once Rogi had diappeared and reappeared next to whoever it was, Siegfried got a glimpse of who it was in the flash of light. It looked like a man with obsidian colored armor and a crown on his head. Maybe a sorcerer or even a king with access to dark powers. All he knew was that this newcomer could be dangerous. Pulling out his right revovler, he kept it low to his side so to avoid suspiousion. Reaching up with his left hand, he rubbed the eyepatch slowly, wondering. Should I use that...?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:57 pm
Chris looked over at Siegfried. Chris sighed and picked up a seal looking at it gently. She put ti down still looking at it.  

abnormal-starr

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A sudden spike in the energy fields around him alerted him to the presence of another, turning to meet the stranger before they had uttered their first word.

From the looks of it, the person wasn't very threatening. But he understood firsthand just how strong one could be under the guise of weakness. He could feel that whoever it was that appeared before him, they were the master here.

A valuable ally, perhaps, if persuaded correctly.

"A lovely place you have here. Positively tingling with the energies of the underworld."

He gave a deceptive smile and turned to survey the area around him once again as he spoke.

"I have returned to the mortal plane for a simple reason: total dominance over everything under the sun. However, I have only a minor obstacle to that goal, and suffice it to say I will need allies at my side. Care to listen to my proposal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:22 pm
Watching silently from the window, Siegfried decided not to use it. There was still some light to see by, and from what he could see they were just talking. The man in black armor had turned away, but since he didnt walk away he must still be talking. It was at times like these where he wished he could enhance his ears in some way, but now was not the time to think about that. The situation at hand could get real nasty real fast, and he must remain vigilant if Rogi was to survive.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:31 pm
"I'm sure my Master would be most interested in listening to whatever proposal you have to offer, but unfortunately, he is out on business," Rogi said in response to the man who was before him. "My Master has the same goal in mind, I believe."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Blaze had just heard what he didn't want to hear. He had stumbled into a city of peril and "masters". Melting into the shadows, he started to eavesdrop on what was being said.

"Chirrrrup."

Eavesdropping and noisy baby dragons don't mix. Putting his hand over the mouth of the little dragon, he hoped that no one had heard. Blaze thought "With my luck, they will be searching for me."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:05 pm
Thumping into Little Necropolis, the tall man looked around, seeking the subject in which his letter contains. Pulling it out and opening it again, he read the scribbles that made up the letter.

Edgar,

Come to Little Necropolis, for I have need of the skills you possess.

Estaban.

Refolding the letter, Edgar replaced it in his pocket. Walking around, he spotted a boy sitting in the shadows holding what looked like a dragon. Walking over, he stood above the boy growling. "Estaban...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:08 pm
Blaze jumped.

"Who?"

Blaze was looking up at what looked to be a mortician.

"HISSSSSSS!" Growled Smok.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:16 pm
Glaring with one eye at the dragon, Edgar got closer to the boy in case he didnt hear him the first time. He growled louder though, and his hands clenched into fists. "Esteban..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm
"I don't know any "Esteban", my name is Blaze, and if you know what's good for you," said Blaze as he pulled his swords from the sheaths on his back, "you will get out of my face."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:29 pm
Snorting at the smaller mans sword, Edgar reached back behind him. Grasping the back end of his giant scapel, he brought it out in front of him. Placing both hand on the pole end, Edgar brought it up in defensive position against the man called Blaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:42 pm
Now Blaze was getting angry. In an aggressive move he put away one sword and formed a fireball. Smok had flew to the nearest light pole and watched. Blaze threw the fireball and in one swift move, threw a small object. In order to make sure they hit, he made the man's own shadow grab his legs.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm
Edgar felt hands grabbing his legs. Looking down, he saw it was his own shadow trying to restrain him. Snorting again, he effortless kicked him off with his robotic enhanced legs. Putting his arm in front of him, a sheild clicked out of his arm to block the fireball and whatever was behind it. Walking forward, Edgar raised his scapel above his head to bring down on Blaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:07 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
"I'm sure my Master would be most interested in listening to whatever proposal you have to offer, but unfortunately, he is out on business," Rogi said in response to the man who was before him. "My Master has the same goal in mind, I believe."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His grin was malicious, a clear indication that he was pleased. His initial observation had been wrong, however. Even with this person's impressive power, he was not the master of this domain. How much stronger was the master, then?

Regardless, his plans were proceeding much more smoothly than he had anticipated.

"Does he now? I'll be sure that once this land is mine, He'll have his fair share of the spoils. If I can call him an ally, that is. If not, woe unto those who oppose me in my conquest."

For a moment, his mind clouded over with the image of a certain winged being, and his anger spilled out, small chunks of the ground tearing apart beneath his feet and exploding into dust, dark energy trailing along his armor like black electricity.

And then, with a small laugh, it was over. He took a moment to brush some dirt from his pauldron as he regarded the servant once more.

"Matters such as this shouldn't be left to chance and fate to decide. I shall await your master here, and speak with him directly about this matter. I believe we both can achieve very fruitful ends through an alliance with one another, wouldn't you agree?"

And with a motion of his hand, he beckoned the servant to lead him to his master's quarters so that he might await this mysterious master.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 pm
Inwardly sighing with relief, Siegfried holstered his gun. He didnt quite like the look of the whole freak out the black armored man had, but since there was no fighting nor any flashs of light of magic battle, everything was alright. However, he remained at his post in case anything went wrong.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games