Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:41 pm
[PC] Chaos
seraph stepped out of the shadows "Zexion!!" he said angrily he had always had an extreme dislike of Zexion. "You're lucky im not alone, cus if i was i'd destroy this whole place and you with it"

**meanwhile**

Xack had taken the hearts of thre more world and drained their light and darkness. the worlds were atlantica, Port Royal, and agrabah

"Hmph." Zexion ignored him and left in a vortex leaving him along with his friends in the dungeon closing it behind him. "I suggest you stay calm for now Seraph, It's kinda not helping when trying to think..." Naixen talked from her quarters.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:56 pm
Naminé nodded, looked at the Castle. I'm coming for you... she thought, sighing.  

Countess Valentine

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:36 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"do you know anyone name Xack?"
She frowned as she thought. "I think i remember selphie talking about him, but otherwise i dont think so."

"whatever selphie says about him,hes bad,he tried to kill me,its his fault you cant remember anything,you have to believe me"
"i dont even know him, i've barely heard of him. but i guess i have to believe you, because that would give me a plossible explanation for not remembering."

"who was this selphie you were talking about"
"just a girl i met when i woke up. she said she was supposed to take care of me, but i went out of the room and ended up here with you."

xidan is still confused,later he starts to think that sora can help,so he will contact him by using telecommunication"sora,can you hear me,its xidan"
xidan said in his mind hoping sora would hear it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:23 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

"whatever selphie says about him,hes bad,he tried to kill me,its his fault you cant remember anything,you have to believe me"
"i dont even know him, i've barely heard of him. but i guess i have to believe you, because that would give me a plossible explanation for not remembering."

"who was this selphie you were talking about"
"just a girl i met when i woke up. she said she was supposed to take care of me, but i went out of the room and ended up here with you."

xidan is still confused,later he starts to think that sora can help,so he will contact him by using telecommunication"sora,can you hear me,its xidan"
xidan said in his mind hoping sora would hear it
Sazuka stared at him for a second and decided to walk off and went towards the garden.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

bluepandada

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:47 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé nodded, looked at the Castle. I'm coming for you... she thought, sighing.

"Im sure I came here, once before. Looking for a place to hide. It was here I learned to embrace the darkness, and hide within it. Using darkness will not affect me or you, Naminé. Our hearts are protected. Though for different reasons, our hearts will not accept darkness or light."

He readied the four lazers of each corner of the ship, and targeted the door.
"I have abused the darkness. I have forced it onto those around me. It is time for me, to accept what I have done. To accept my darkness."
The lazers fired and tore the entrance to peices. "You must steer the ship to your friends, while I man the guns. Your friends are your power! Hold nothing back!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:26 pm
Naminé nodded and took control of the ship quickly. Her small hands directed the ship, going fast but slow enough so that enemy targets could be hit. She nodded at him. " I know what you mean. ...Let's just say that I had a slight incident with my dark side, and since then I've expelled it."  

Countess Valentine

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:32 pm
(Sorry, gone again for sick reasons, I just didn't have the energy, but now I do!!)

Riku slumped his shoulders, "Sora, We have to find Namine and Seraph. Xack probably has already stolen more hearts from different worlds. We can't afford to just leave and go after Sazuka, we need to stop Xack!"

"But Sazuka'a are friend," protested Sora, "And you don't just abandon a friend!!"

This hit a nerve in Riku. Sora was right, you don't leave friends behind, after all where would he have been if Kairi and Sora gave up on him. But the weight of the worlds were bellowing down on their shoulders. They couldn't spare time for Sazuke.

Axel had been watching while standing next to the vortex and was becoming impassiant the group.

"Look," said Axel, "How 'bout this? I'll take Sora and who ever else wants to go with him to look for Sazuka, while you, Riku, take those who want to go and help find Namine and Seraph. Sound good?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:55 am
seraph walked around the cell he had been here before there was a way out then he walked to the back and leaned on the wall, all of a sudden, he vanished.

he appeared in a strage world he had never seen before obviously whatever warped him the first time he escaped sent peopl to random locations. there was no color, but the world had not been drained of its light and darkness. he stood a the top of a small hill as a Hen walked by. he followed her to a bay where he saw someone in a steamboat riding along, it looked like the king, though only slightly different then after talking to0 a cow and a hen he realized he was on the kings planted...but in the past.

Seraph tried to warp through light tunnels but they would not open.

suddenly heartless appeared with a few nobodies and he went to summon his keyblades, but they would not come to him...  

[PC] Chaos

bluepandada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:19 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé nodded and took control of the ship quickly. Her small hands directed the ship, going fast but slow enough so that enemy targets could be hit. She nodded at him. " I know what you mean. ...Let's just say that I had a slight incident with my dark side, and since then I've expelled it."

"You should not reject darkness, Naminé. Not your own. If you conquer it, then perhaps you could take on missions like these without the help of others. The strength of friends outshines any light, but the ability to aid them in return is beyond brilliant."

Hael leaned back from the laser controls and flipped open a computer screen above his head. "The ship has recorded a map of this area... Naminé, if you wanted, we could leave the ship to rescue your friends. The nature of the castle would allow you to...challenge your darkness."
He pulled a card from inside his jacket and held it between his fingertips.
"This card will draw out the darkness within you. I'll be right there beside you, should you chose to use it."
He threw it expertly to Naminé, turning back to the laser turret.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:27 pm
Draxhirc watched as Seraph dissappeared........ "Great............................."  

XGamerRichy

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:15 pm
Kazen folded his arms. "I don't care. Send me wherever you want. As long as I'm doing something producive, I'm happy."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:21 pm
"I...want to find Xemnas.." said Xia weakily. She knew she was interacting with the keyblade wielders who had stopped the Organization before. She hoped they would allow her to go find him, as wasn't that what her and Axel wanted to do in the first place?  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 pm
Naminé stared at it, nodding slowly. She picked it up and looked at it, nodding.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:14 pm
"Looks like he already found a way out." Naixen hearing Seraph's presence now gone. She started to think a bit then nodded to herself. "Draxhirc, Karin go and lean near the back of the cell where Seraph dissapeared to!" She messaged though.  

Alchemy Puppet

DemiTHEChipmunk

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:05 pm
Karin heard the message and picked her self off the ground. She then ran to the back of the cell and leaned against it like she was told.

"I don't know what you are doing but I am trusting you!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games