Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:26 pm
((Do it a few more times, usually it takes about 3 tries to master a basic jutsu blaugh ))

Zann watched as Kiyoshi taught the students, and he took out 3 pieces of chakra paper from his pouch.
"Once you've mastered the basic Raiton jutsus, I want you to do a chakra type test, to find out your element. Just run a bit of your chakra through the paper, and it'll instantly tell you your type." Zann held up a piece of paper, and after a moment it split in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm
"Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" Aiykou said, a clone appeared next to him but the clone's body was disformed. "One more time." Aiykou said to himself. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" With a zap of lightning, a perfect clone of Aiykou stood next to him. "Finally" Aiykou said with a sigh of relief. Hearing Zann, Ai walked over and took a piece of paper from Zann's hands. Ai concecntrated his chakra and ran it through the paper, nothing happened.  

One of Strength

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:27 am
sorry about that sensai it just that i am annoyed couse of the fact that noone has time for me confused btw i got down the lightning resistance jutus and the lightning bolt that one of the traitors tought me  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:44 am
Dai-kun poofed from nowhere.

"Ahh Kori, I was looking for you. I can train you if you want. I'm not sure if anyone has already stepped up the job but i can do it. I have some time. I won't be able to perfect you lighting skills because those aren't my elements, but I can help you out." ^_^  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 am
((To Ai: Did you watch/read Naruto shippuden btw?))

"Try with a little bit more chakra, it should respond immediately." Zann was a bit puzzled that the paper didn't work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:58 am
((I've watched all Shippuden episodes so far and I read the manga that comes out every week))

"Alright" Aiykou replied. Ai concentrated his chakra and built it up. He ran his chakra through the paper and it crumbled. "So which element do I have?" Ai said looking at Zann  

One of Strength

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:37 pm
"Well as the paper crumpled, that means you are a lightning type." Zann gave a small nod of approval.
"Not that surprising, considering that you are from the Cloud."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:34 pm
"But don't all ninja have a secondary element?" Asked a curious Aiykou  

One of Strength

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:38 pm
"Yes, and most jounin and up can use more than 2 elements. For the 2nd element, we should choose one that is compatible with your primary element. For example, my 1st element is wind, my 2nd fire. I chose fire because fire feeds on wind, making it more powerful. For lightning...well, what would you suggest?" Zann looked carefully at Aiykou.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:50 pm
"Hmmm....., how about wind?" Aiykou asked, "What do you think?"  

One of Strength

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:56 am
Zann nodded again in approval, pleased that the student can think calmly and analytically for himself,
"Yes, that's what I'd say as well. I'd suggest wind or water, water because it conducts electricity, and wind because it proves to be devastating together with lightning. I can't teach Suiton jutsus, but if you ever need training with Fuuton, just ask me at any time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:08 am
there was a bird, flying in and landed on zann's shoulder. it had a note on its leg. it said...

"zann. tell everyone that i join rock. i'll come and visit some time, but take care. the grounds and house of mine is yours now.

By Futashi."

said the note.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:03 am
Zann untied the note from the bird's leg and read it in silence. After he finished, he looked at the sky, his expression unreadable. Good luck then, Futashi...you've been a good friend...and rival.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:25 am
Diauske sat on the ground looking curiously at Zann and the secrect note.
"Whats wrong Zann? Is everything ok?"  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 am
Zann turned to Daisuke,
"Futashi went to join the Rock...I'm thinking of doing that too. I might learn more over there."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games