Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryuk951

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:15 pm
hi, well i'm a big deathnote fan and well like gold thats about it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:36 pm
I'm Kaitlin, I'm 13 years old. Anyone can call me Kate or Katie or anything like that. When I first looked at this guild I thought it wasn't real and thought who could ever give away 1 mil a day and ignored it but one day I actually read about it and decided to join. If I won 1 million gold I'd buy a dark halo and a demonbow and possibly a ninja bad or something else. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Nine Days, Yellowcard, Fallout Boy, The Fray and Panic! At the Disco. I come online often and are basically addicted to Gaia. My favorite movies are Harry Potter, Austin Powers, Shrek, and Pirates of the Carribean. My favorite show is Naruto. Thats basically all I can think about to say. Anyone can PM me anytime.  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Bagel Tornado

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:48 pm
Err...
Uhh...
Uhmm....
I'm not much for introducing myself..
My about me section takes care of that.
I'm shy. :[

@Kaitlin: OLEH CRAPPETH! Your name is my name.
Only... it's spelled a lot different. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:54 pm
Harbringer Of Sorrow
Err...
Uhh...
Uhmm....
I'm not much for introducing myself..
My about me section takes care of that.
I'm shy. :[

@Kaitlin: OLEH CRAPPETH! Your name is my name.
Only... it's spelled a lot different. x3
Woah! Oleh crap! surprised  

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

sKiTtLes aN0nYm0uS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:05 pm
I am the one and only Skittles, the totaly awesome ruler of the Skittalicious Rainbow!!! I love ninjas and I would love to work in the field of animation or multi media someday.
I'm a good artist with a not so big ego (I hate people with big egos) and according to some people I can sing...
WHATEVER!!! xp
I love Gaia and am on it pretty much everyday.
Visit my profeil to leanr more stuffums about me...
I will say thought that "stuffums" and "huggles" are my words that I use all the time... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:40 am
Greetings!
My name is Stephanie, but I prefer to be called Sammeh. I plan to actually change my name to that irl. I'm 20 years old, 21 in September. Huzzah.
I'll be here for 3 years in 3 days. Woot.
I started gaia when I was 16 I think.. Or 17.. I don't remeber. I'm terrible at math and spelling. I'm very dyslexic. I was unable to read or write until the 5th grade. Now I'm an excellant reader because I made my self learn but it still can cause problems. I'll always be dyslexic and I'm fine with that.
I got married January 29th of 07. Le gasp thats this year. I have a son who's two, not my hubbys child but thats okay, any one can be a father but it takes a man to be a dad. My hubby fills that roll very nicely. I've known my hubby for 6 years almost 7. We never actually dated, he just moved in with me when I didn't live with my parents and then he decided we should get married. XD We had a court marrage, and got offically married in an antiques shop accrossed the street. I found it terrible romantic. We might have a themed ceromony for the parents this summer or fall, and it'll probably be FFVII or Twilight Princess.
My small family resides in crappy little portsmouth ohio. Where the cancer rate is the highest in the whole contry. 200% to be exact. We're trying ower bahrdest to leave it.
I like art, all kinds. I don't have an ability to draw nor do I have any real talent that can help me in life but thats okay. I have to power to love and be kind.
I have a charity here on Gaia, [.The.Lost.Inpulse.Charity] We even have a tiny guild.
I'm on a quest for my dream avi and my accomplishments for it are in my quest thread with link in my signature.
My family lives with my Mother, Father, brother, Brother's cousin, and brother Girl friend. So that means theirs 8 of us in one house. X.X We're like a small community. What makes it funny I geuss is the fact that even though there's so many people in one house we never see each other really.
I hate my family besides my hubby and son, they all are mean, and use me as a slave.
If all things go correctly then I should be moving out by next week. Yay.
I like DDR, of all kinds thanks to my babies daddy. I like some video games to an extent but I'm not horribly frantic about them. I think they are a waste of time and I'd rather be out side looking at nature.
When I'm finally able to go back to school I think i want to major in Phatography. I love taking pictures of every thing.
I have three favorite colors, Black, hunter green, and pink.
I'm a tom boy and I work with my hands a lot. I'd be more able to re-do your eletric and plumming before I could sew a curtain. I can also do some work on cars, but I'm not the best at it. I can also fix your comp if its flooded with viruses.
hats all I can think of for now. If you want to know more about me just PM me.

Oh btw , I kill for cuddles. XD  

SamTheBlob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Buttniks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:45 am
Hi, I'm 19. I joined Gaia Back in 2005, been on and off user. I've been inactive for the past year. I joined the U.S Army in July 2006. I've been training ever since. I'm an electronic repairman. My official title is too complicated. Right now I live an hour south of Seattle. Not for long though. I'm getting deployed to Iraq real soon. Real soon. I enjoy reading books, mostly fiction. I really love to play PC games. I'm open minded willing to try anything once. Hmm... Let me see.. Oh, I'm engaged. We plan to get married when and if I come back from Iraq. :B That's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:53 am
Hello! I'm 15 (05/16/1992). I like anime, but can't draw for beans. Not like I would want beans... I don't like beans sweatdrop . I just joined the guild a few days ago and got back from Six Flags yesterday. It was fun!!! I could really use money so I went looking in the forums in chatterbox for something about "free money" and I found a thread about this guild thanks to Drosis for posting it! So I am in this guild now! And most of my sig is for 1mill a day. By the way, most of my gaia is real! My name is Lexink, I have green eyes, and I'm very pale. But my hair is orange, that's my hair style but solon durem doesn't sell the right color for it. My last name is forest and my middle name is kamigo. Lexink Kamigo Forest I am. I started when I was 13 but my old gaia got hacked and stolen crying but that's ok because I only had 16k on it and only beginer stuff mrgreen . I'm cuban/puerto rican/japanese by blood, and I was born in United Kingdom in Inverness in a house near King St. Search it on google! My about me used to be about weak knees but is now going to be part of this. Lol  

Lexink Kikori

Danehya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:30 am

♥ Hi everyone.
♥ My name is Sue and I'm 14 years old.
♥ My country is Poland ^^.
♥ I joined GaiaOnline.com over month ago and i have to say that it's very addicting xD.
♥ I live by the sea.
♥ I have dog, Axel, and two sisters ^^.
♥ I'm actually questing for elegant veil.
♥ I hope i will win something someday, but anyway, i think this guild is just great xD
♥ That's all ^^ Bye xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:27 am
First, I only look like a newb.

Yes, I am wearing cheap clothes, but don't assume I am poor *evil laugh*

But anyway, I don't give out my name and such over the internet, so call me Domo ^^

Any money I win will go to my friend's quest.

THIS IS NOT A MULE! I do post and do other stuff with this account.

And sorry for yelling, when I do give-aways people assume I am lying because I am wearing newbie clothes.

But I'm sure everyone in this guild isn't so shallow ^^  

Lady Desu

Suka-Chiin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:43 am
Uh...
I don't know what to say really...

My name is Asuka...
I was born in Kyoto-ka (Japan), but moved to Canada a couple years back...
I just turned 17...
I am gay...
And not in it just because it's a fad right now
I was gay before it was cool
(Around 13 I think...)
I am literate...
Well, as literate as I can try to be
I hate n00bs...
And bots...

And...
I think that is all I can think of about myself right now
n_n;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:15 am

Bonjour heart
I'm flash...
Duh...

I like computer animation and coding,
Though I'm not very good a coding yet...

I'm 16 and I hope to work at Pixar someday...

And that's about it.
domokun

flashstick

Friendly Phantom

HappiLoli V2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:35 am
hi im Browne20, in the real world known as katilynn! im 16 and i live in

orlando, florida with the coolest friends ever! i love ramen its my favorite

food in the whole world! i am not currently questing anything, though i

would like elemental hair, or a yeti or a... oh just forgetit! if i do win the

million i will buy myself lots of monthly collectibles and donate A TON of

gold to my homies, luke1234567890 and Kameron666. this guild is so

cool, i love everyone here, they are so nice!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:15 pm
I'm LuLu Englos and new to the guild. My name is really Dianna, but who's caring? Lol, anyway I just turned 17 TODAY!! I'm so happy.  

Aidrious Knightly

tiger alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:36 pm
Hi!

username: tiger alchemist
name: Melissa
nickname: Mel
how I got here: green_sparkles44's siggie in her guild Aokusa Warriors.
If I win, I will use the gold to get my dream avi.
fave anime: Naruto
fave manga: Fruits Basket
fave movie series: Star Wars
fave book series: Warriors  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games