Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Kanien Hyuga's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 pm

Miharu rolled her eyes "You half breed as you say always love guys that you fight with!"

((I have to go!! Byee))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:10 pm

((kk bye!!)

you have no idea what i've been through ok ............... all i need is for you to ask him thats all don't tell him just ask and tell me got it?

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:05 pm

half breed? (stands at entrance of the door)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:12 pm

*she heard someone got out and walked to the door* destiny??

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 am

(dess looked inside) kanien? are you here?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:14 am

yea where are you??

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 am

in the front by your door waiting for you to awnser me about half breeds what were yall talkin bout?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:22 am

o hold on *she then appeared by her side* yea about that its sorta long

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:26 am

i still wanna know and how come your doin up so late!?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:30 am

*she looked up at the moon* i can't sleep, well anyway if i'm gonna tell you your gonna have to sit down so come on *she walkied into the hous*

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:33 am

(dess followed behind shutting the door behind her she was curious to know)(she plopped down beside kanien) now..what happened?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:43 am

ok i'll star from the beging when i told miharu what hero did........................ ok so i was at ikkies house with hero andanother kid so they were talkin about killing one of the other villages kages so i took him by the shoulders and shook him telling him no, then i guess he got pissed and kicked my chest so i went behind him and hit him in the back so he punched me in the face then i kicked him near his heart then he stabbed kunais in my arms and legs soo i tell her that she says that she thinks he loves me and thinks i love him too i say no and say how could anyone love a girl like me with a so much pain a dark past and bein a halfbreed and all and thats basically it

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:48 am

well for one thing whether your a half breed or not it wont matter if he loves you second of all he has a past too remeber that too kanien...most of us do....your not alone on this one....three....your a beautiful girl with alot of spunk so of course guys would fall for you...(smiles) dont worry...if it helps..il talk to him about it if you want...i mean..we are close sorta....(she smiles knowing what kanien is going throiough) the whole half breed thing.....that shouldnt matter...i found that out not too long ago...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:53 am

i'd like if you'd ask him but could please not tell him i asked thank you and i've had too many poeple say thay liked me just not the right one but really thank you*she hugged her*

DemonEndi

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 am

(desss knew this feeling and could sympathize with her) your welcome and i will(HSE HUGGED KANIEN BACK)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games