Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:31 pm
What the Pho
Zetshimaru
Well I've got a lot of water pokemon and I'm finishing up on my grass pokemon, so I'm ready for the turnament when ever you are xilo.
User Image

Edit:
Anyone have a Rock Slide or Earthquake TM I can trade for? I'm too upset with battle tower to try it again scream I lost on battle like 16 because of a Dusclops that killed most of my pokemon with a toxic, confusion, protect, double team combo and my last one just struggled itself to death gonk

I had like 4, and used them up xD
if I have one i'll trade for a power anklet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:53 pm
~Xiloscent~
What the Pho
Zetshimaru
Well I've got a lot of water pokemon and I'm finishing up on my grass pokemon, so I'm ready for the turnament when ever you are xilo.
User Image

Edit:
Anyone have a Rock Slide or Earthquake TM I can trade for? I'm too upset with battle tower to try it again scream I lost on battle like 16 because of a Dusclops that killed most of my pokemon with a toxic, confusion, protect, double team combo and my last one just struggled itself to death gonk

I had like 4, and used them up xD
if I have one i'll trade for a power anklet.

I can get you one of those if you get me one of the TMs  

Zetshimaru

GigaForte

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 pm
hey! an active thread!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:02 pm
assuming everyone here is battling with level 100's, i don't suppose i could ask to trade here?  

GigaForte

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:04 pm
Gigaforce19
assuming everyone here is battling with level 100's, i don't suppose i could ask to trade here?
you could ask to trade here if wish, and not all of us have 100's, most of my team is in the 50's. i just use the auto balance thing for lvl 50.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm
or is this strictly for challenges and such?  

GigaForte

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

GigaForte

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:08 pm
oooooh, okay! in that case, do you have a around level 50 carnivine, staraptor, or abomasnow you are willing to trade?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:08 pm
you can trade pokemon here, some of our leaders (whenever they are on) offer rare pokemon or well trained pokemon as prizes along with a badge.  

Xilo The Odd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:02 pm

I think I have a level 50 Abomasnow.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:56 pm
I can get you an earthquake TM.

It's cloned though, It's sorta borderline cheating...
But you can take it if you're okay with it.  

melikefood

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:58 pm
I'll wait to see if Xilo has one first but if he doesn't could you save one for me?

Cloning TMs is okay with me because they can be a major pain to get back, pokemon not okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 am
Kay, I'll save you one.
I try to tell everybody where the things come from before I start to send them away to people.

There are some Poképurists out there that get really mad at you if you send them clones.
So it's good to say so.  

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 am
so far i'm a purest no counting things i got from Wi-Fi trade center, shiney palkia. american.

so lemme look real quick to see if i have it, if i do my gym will open within the next month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:44 am
~Xiloscent~
so far i'm a purest no counting things i got from Wi-Fi trade center, shiney palkia. american.

so lemme look real quick to see if i have it, if i do my gym will open within the next month.

I rather have none cheated items but if that is the only way I can get one then I'll take it. I will not take cheated pokemon that are not event pokemon though! scream I think the event ones are okay because not everyone can go (me). I don't use them in battle still though. they are there just for my pokedex.  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:21 am
damn i don't have one... how much does it cost to get one? maybe i have enough money / points.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games