Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm
Well, you know the rule. If you're hanging out with a girl and she punches you on the arm, it means she likes you.

Wesker took that idea and did it the way a man would. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Hawt! o_-  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am
So uh... as of 12 hours and 1 minute ago, I'm 17! Yay I can buy M games all by myself! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 pm
You haven't been M for Mature? You bad boy! xD  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 pm
Happy belated birthday Canas! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 am
Super happy belated birthday wishes. But still no AO games, friend. So you're still gonna have to wait to get Custer's Revenge. xd

Lol, yes, men shoot women when they secretly like them.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm
Thanks, guys! I still my friend party coming up since my family party was last night, but I got $50 cash, four awesome video game shirts (I'll post pics soon!), the essentials I needed for clothing (boxer briefs, socks, shorts xd ), and 4000 Wii Points from my brother and his girlfriend. 3nodding

And today at work I asked my mom if I could get the Watchmen graphic novel so she just randomly shells out $20 more and I was like "Yay!! biggrin " So I left her store to go to the mall, ended up getting that and Wii Sports Resort. I'm so happy~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Awesome. ^^
Hey, I was wondering...
Do you think the horror loving fans of Gaia pull any weight? Could we start partitioning for more themed items?
We've got ourselves a nice puddle of blood with the new Case of Pietro, but maybe we could start asking around?
... I'm dissatisfied with my dismembered human limb! v_-  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm
It think it would be a good idea to form a petition. Halloween is coming up in a few months... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm
Wait so Gaian Chris Redfields Birthday just passed well all i can say is happy bealted and im older than you hahaha  

Rerun18

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:04 am
Aw, thanks! Self confidence +1! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:06 am
I was wondering how old you were. I'm definitely olderthan you...to be atthat age again...actualyl I hated that age since I hd to live with my cousin as my guardian. She's like 54, 55, or 56 now.

Edit: RE2 was the very first RE game I ever played. I loved the RE3 thing wher you could actually press buttons to dodge, and also make choices. I mean seriosuly do you think you'll just let a giant guy like nemesis chase you around? Push the jerk over that bridge! RE4 in my opinion sucked since there was nothing tht much realistic about it at all. mean how do you explain the Merchant getting around? ou would think it's not the same person in differnet areas, but then how can you explain him alrady knowing you got all the emblems. creepy....maybe the merchant stalks him.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 pm
Alkaizer87
I was wondering how old you were. I'm definitely olderthan you...to be atthat age again...actualyl I hated that age since I hd to live with my cousin as my guardian. She's like 54, 55, or 56 now.

Edit: RE2 was the very first RE game I ever played. I loved the RE3 thing wher you could actually press buttons to dodge, and also make choices. I mean seriosuly do you think you'll just let a giant guy like nemesis chase you around? Push the jerk over that bridge! RE4 in my opinion sucked since there was nothing tht much realistic about it at all. mean how do you explain the Merchant getting around? ou would think it's not the same person in differnet areas, but then how can you explain him alrady knowing you got all the emblems. creepy....maybe the merchant stalks him.

I believe the Merchant has numerous relatives like Joy in the Pokemon anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 am
And Jenny. xd Although I forget, were all of them sisters or cousins? Probably cousins...  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 pm
Canas Renvall
And Jenny. xd Although I forget, were all of them sisters or cousins? Probably cousins...

If you watched the 132nd Pokemon spinoff, you would know that there is only one real Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny. The rest of them are ditto's 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games