Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6803 6804 6805 6806 6807 6808 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:35 pm

I just hope Sindenky isn't there when Kaisen's S-ranked and ready to beat the piss out of cloud. XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Digitality
I just hope Sindenky isn't there when Kaisen's S-ranked and ready to beat the piss out of cloud. XD

He has to be xD

Sindenky

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Sindenky
Digitality

He has to be xD

User Image
Im Ready to fight!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm

@Ronnel: Lol, I was bored and doodled what I thought your rpc looked like. It's kinda crappy but w/e.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Digitality: Because your the only Jounin in Rock would you up for the idea of becoming the new Tsuchikage?

Dark-Ninja70

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:27 pm

I'd accept the role, yes.

Also, would it be outside of your range to make me one of those nifty ninja info cards in your sig? I'd pay if that's needed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Digitality

Also, would it be outside of your range to make me one of those nifty ninja info cards in your sig? I'd pay if that's needed.

Ryugan makes his own variant too if your interested but if you want mine than I can maybe do it, they're just kinda boring to do lol.

Dark-Ninja70

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

Ryugan makes his own variant too if your interested but if you want mine than I can maybe do it, they're just kinda boring to do lol.

Oh....I thought you made the ones in Ryugan's signature. XD

Sadly, his catch my eye more. If they're boring for you to make, then I'll take the load of your hands. XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

Sadly, his catch my eye more. If they're boring for you to make, then I'll take the load of your hands. XD

Trust me, it's all good I don't really like making them. xp

Dark-Ninja70

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

So why'd you ask me about being Tsuchikage? I'm assuming there's a vote up in the Crew Forum?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

So why'd you ask me about being Tsuchikage? I'm assuming there's a vote up in the Crew Forum?

No vote, just a discussion but nobody's posting so I just may promote you anyway seeing how your the only one qualified atm.

Dark-Ninja70

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

No vote, just a discussion but nobody's posting so I just may promote you anyway seeing how your the only one qualified atm.

It's all fine and dandy with me. XD I'd probably start trying to get people to join Rock....it's really just a wasteland there....DX
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

It's all fine and dandy with me. XD I'd probably start trying to get people to join Rock....it's really just a wasteland there....DX

You can count on Mist to help you out and stuff.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:45 pm

XSK Muse
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality
Dark-Ninja70
Digitality

You can count on Mist to help you out and stuff.

Good to know. XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Dark-Ninja70
@Ronnel: Lol, I was bored and doodled what I thought your rpc looked like. It's kinda crappy but w/e.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@Digitality: Because your the only Jounin in Rock would you up for the idea of becoming the new Tsuchikage?

HOLY s**t MAN.
That's Ronnel O.o the only thing off is the plates on his shoulders but honestly that doesn't matter to me holy s**t! O.o

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

User Image
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6803 6804 6805 6806 6807 6808 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games