Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:11 am
I'll return in a little bit. I need lunch. *disappears*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:13 am
I's bored.

And stupid Brian is being stupidly ignorant again and it's incredibly funny because he doesn't even realize it.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Dieu de Musique

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:14 am
`Tahirah
I's bored.

And stupid Brian is being stupidly ignorant again and it's incredibly funny because he doesn't even realize it.
XD whut?
Imma buy my game card in about an hour =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:15 am
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
I's bored.

XD whut?

Brian = the most annoying kid on the planet that will be attending the college I'm going to in the Fall. He's so getting beat up. Seriously, Dieu, if you read some of the s**t he spews forth, you'd want to strangle him.

Lucky! D;

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Dieu de Musique

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:17 am
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
I's bored.

XD whut?

Brian = the most annoying kid on the planet that will be attending the college I'm going to in the Fall. He's so getting beat up. Seriously, Dieu, if you read some of the s**t he spews forth, you'd want to strangle him.

Lucky! D;
hahahaha
wow, if he annoys you with ignorant talk, he REALLY must be annoying, I think I want to strangle him now D<  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:18 am
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
I's bored.

XD whut?

Lucky! D;
hahahaha
wow, if he annoys you with ignorant talk, he REALLY must be annoying, I think I want to strangle him now D<

I wish I could link to the forums; but the URL is user-specific so I can't. ><  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

The Epic Fail

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:20 am
SWEET IM PART OF SOMETHING! X-D, so everyone hows it going?....want a taco?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:20 am
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
I's bored.

XD whut?

Lucky! D;
hahahaha

honestly, I don't wanna see, I don't need to be upset XD
just ignore his posts?  

Dieu de Musique

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:23 am
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
I's bored.

XD whut?

Lucky! D;
hahahaha

just ignore his posts?

Lol. But it's so funny to mess with him. This kid seriously uses the same arguments for everything we say against him. "It's illegal" "It's bad" "It's not intelligent" "It's not proper" and "I don't read anything with 'slang' in it" And slang can be a variety of terms, from calling him an "a**", to saying he's full of s**t (sanitation held in tier? God, STFU). I've taken to replying with "Are you still saying the same things, Brian?" after every post he makes.

I could show you a picture of him. LOL.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:25 am
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah
Dieu de Musique
`Tahirah

Lucky! D;
hahahaha

just ignore his posts?

Lol. But it's so funny to mess with him. This kid seriously uses the same arguments for everything we say against him. "It's illegal" "It's bad" "It's not intelligent" "It's not proper" and "I don't read anything with 'slang' in it" And slang can be a variety of terms, from calling him an "a**", to saying he's full of s**t (sanitation held in tier? God, STFU). I've taken to replying with "Are you still saying the same things, Brian?" after every post he makes.

I could show you a picture of him. LOL.
rofl, sure
I really hate people like that, who don't actually argue things, who just give a half assed reason with no explanation  

Dieu de Musique

The Epic Fail

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:26 am
lalalalalalalalala
Hi kyle how are you?
Oh im fine, u?
I am you..
WHAT?!?!!? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! scream scream scream

stare "what wrong with that kid? stare
stare "i think he's retarted or something.." stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:27 am
Read this post, Dieu. I totally reamed him out: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=450&t=9334017#117706291  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:28 am
Oh. And he's a winner! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/Delsana/Picture008.jpg

xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:31 am
`Tahirah
rofl that was amazing I <3 you
I can kick his a** and it still be legal =P
edit: OMG ROFL AT HIS PICTURE
I think I will kick his a**
edit #2: not legal, but more legal than you doing it  

Dieu de Musique

The Epic Fail

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:32 am
somebody06
lalalalalalalalala
Hi kyle how are you?
Oh im fine, u?
I am you..
WHAT?!?!!? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! scream scream scream

stare "what wrong with that kid? stare
stare "i think he's retarted or something.." stare

Did i really say that?
"No"
ohk......WAIT!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!?
"...."
HMM.......
TO BE CONTINUED!  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games