Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm
I know! It still feels like Summer just started! >_<

And yea, things have really died down here lately. I guess nothing really excited has happened to anyone lately. I have some news though: My bf quit Wal-Mart awhile back and just got hired at CitiGroup this week. We're both really excited. He's getting paid more than he did as Department Manager at WM AND its a ******** better job! Now we just gotta work on getting our Beetle fixed cuz we got into a bit of an accident last weekend (I hate stupid ******** who don't know how to ******** drive...). But I'm still really happy that he got the job. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 pm
My summer never started. All work and no play and no poon make Stranger a dull boy.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Yes. No poon, hurr hurr...Gives me the heebie jeebies.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am
Nothing interesting has happened to me. My 21st birthday is this Monday though. biggrin  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:24 am
Vankala - Congrats on the break! I'm really glad your bf got a better job, I know it was bugging you for a while. And boo to bad drivers. Just be glad you aren't up here in New England, where yellow means go faster and red means stop only if you're behind the line.

Stranger - D'awww! No play AND no poon? Damn, man... you need to learn to relax a little, or go to a strip club or something. Be smart.

Angela - Happy early Birthday! biggrin Do you have plans for the big 21? I went to a karaoke bar on mine and if you tell people its your birthday, people buy you drinks left and right @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 am
Notte: Thanx. He starts his training on Sunday (paid training too) and we're gonna have a little celebration tomorrow with family and friends. Wow, I thought the drivers HERE were bad! Yea, you've got the occasional dumbass who does those things you mentioned but its not as often (thankfully). Btw, I also forgot to mention that I started selling Avon stuff. Lol. Yes, I am now an Avon lady.

Angela: Happy early birthday. Hope your 21st is better than what mine turned out to be..which was boring as hell. >_<

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm
Thee Stranger
My summer never started. All work and no play and no poon make Stranger a dull boy.

At least you've gotten poon. crying

I MEAN YES, I AGREE WITH YOU. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Happy 21, You'll become my age and know what it's like. So yeah I'm still workign on the band thing, gettign a good keyboard picture ffor wekser to play is hard to find. Aside from doing wesker's alterations, the band logo, and maybe some words on the bottom I should be done by next week. Sadly on monday I have training at night for the Stylish Male and Beautiful Female contest. We walk a runway, do self introduction, also later do a small talent within 3mins. one more thing, happy father's day over here in Taiwan, IT's father's day over here on Augst 8th. If you know Chiense then you'll know why it's father's day.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:55 am
Thanks for the early birthday wishes guys. biggrin

@Notte: I'm just going out to a restaurant. I'm planning to have a cotton candy cosmo as my first drink.

@Alkazier: Why do you have to be on a runway? XD I am looking forward to the band pic!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm
It's going to be a b!#ch tryign to find a way to but barry and wesker in...Also a good chris pose too. WEsker on keyboards, barry on drums, rebecca on the guitar, Jill and Chris on vocals. andthe band's name: Viral Evil. Bottom of the poster: Infectinga Stadium near you.(Or somethign like that.)
Aboutthe runway, it's not a real runway, but a pretend one that they make by taping the floor to outline what would be a normal runway.  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 am
Ok I finally finished it. I feel like this wasn't that good, but It can't be helped.
Why? the biggest problem was tryingto think of something to fill that top right space.
Sadly I couldn't think of anything. Also Nov, 13th is a Friday,
And yes I will do Alfred witha Kazoo later like Angela requested.
User Image
I'm posting here because some people don't bother to go to
the actual thread for some stupid reason. Remember to go
the the thread and leave comments and requests, or jsut post
them here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 pm
Alkaizer87
Ok I finally finished it. I feel like this wasn't that good, but It can't be helped.
Why? the biggest problem was tryingto think of something to fill that top right space.
Sadly I couldn't think of anything. Also Nov, 13th is a Friday,
And yes I will do Alfred witha Kazoo later like Angela requested.
User Image
I'm posting here because some people don't bother to go to
the actual thread for some stupid reason. Remember to go
the the thread and leave comments and requests, or jsut post
them here.

This isn't what I expected...Not saying that's a bad thing, but it took me off guard. Rather then looking like a concert, it looks like an album cover or poster for an upcoming show. I dig it. Now I feel like tackling this project with my own vision...I'll do it on paint lol.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 am
I could do it as a concert version, where the fan's hands are up, but that's it. I can't do full body shots of the others, since I can't get good pictures. Also I can't draw irl. If I do a concert then it'll onlly be Rebecca, Jill, and Chris.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 pm
So...Pretty quiet in here. Busy business, I presume. Well, I'm finally getting back into school, so I'm probably going to be cutting down my gaia time as well. One new piece of news though: My "Clash of the Monthly Afflictions" project will start shooting tomorrow. There will be no trailer for it, rather I'm just going to concentrate on getting the movie done. I'm only shooing the first scene, and the rest of the movie is still a whiles away from being filmed, so don't expect it anytime soon.

To get publicity, I'm gonna do some guerrilla advertisement as well as change the title to something more blatant and offensive, such as "A Werewolf Vs. A Woman on the Rag" or something like that hurr hurr.

EDIT: And oh, how rude of me. Happy belated birthday wishes Angela.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:24 pm
DEadite about your new siggy, I think it's abit wrong. If I'm not mistaken it was Cid who does more cussing that Barret.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games