Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6821 6822 6823 6824 6825 6826 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I hit a kid in the head with a saxophone. XD But that's a topic for another time, as I must be off to bed now. Night, everyone. XD

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
I don't have a family full of marines and law enforcement but I have a good amount.

- 2 Uncles are currently in law enforcement, one is a detective and the other a police officer.

-My Great Grandfather was Chief of Police and head of defense here back in ww2, he was also a engineer in ww1.

-I've had 3 other relatives involved in ww2, one recently died and was a soldier, another was in the navy and lastly one drove a supply truck and hit a mine....he of course was killed instantly.

Ouch.... My grandfather was a Marine. He fought during Nam. He also worked as a detective for five years and undercover for fifteen in NY. He's met and infiltrated some of the biggest crime bosses/families during his time.

Two uncles of mine both currently work as undercovers like my grandfather. They specialize in narcotic crackdowns. The two were also Marines. One served in Desert Storm and the other was station in Okinawa, Japan during that time.

Another of my uncles is a statetrooper and was in the Air Force.

My greatgrandfather fought in WW2. His four sons became Marines(including my grandfather)

One my grandma's side she has had two brothers who became Marines and one was diagnosed with cancer do to the gases which they used.

I find it ironic with all this background in my family I ended up becoming a felon at the age of 14. Was charged with a third degree felony and a misdemeanor and also got expelled from school...

EDIT:
I also remembered I have a cousin in NJ who works for the FBI and another who's just becoming a cop... My family is FULL of law xD

Worst thing I ever did was get detentions in school for not doing my homework lol.

I've been suspended more than once every school year since fifth grade. Fifth grade I got into eight fights. Sixth I got into four. Seventh two. Eight two. Ninth two and broke into the highschool. I finally got expelled for the first time ever.

I've never really gotten into a serious fight only those pansy grappling stuff,

I just got into a fight Monday. I could've sworn I lost it but everyone thinks I won the thing. The kid split open my eyebrow. I had blood all over the place. But then again he was the one that took over fifteen shots two the face and two kicks to the face while I was only hit about five times. This kid is a year older than me and like double my size. He weighs a good 200lb of muscle and stands at 6'3" and I stand at 5'8-9" and weigh 110lbs. Totally a fair fight xD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

D8 are you just returning to NUR or..?

Night Digi! 8]

AHA xD That reminds me when I hit a teacher with a soccer ball xD;;

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
I don't have a family full of marines and law enforcement but I have a good amount.

- 2 Uncles are currently in law enforcement, one is a detective and the other a police officer.

-My Great Grandfather was Chief of Police and head of defense here back in ww2, he was also a engineer in ww1.

-I've had 3 other relatives involved in ww2, one recently died and was a soldier, another was in the navy and lastly one drove a supply truck and hit a mine....he of course was killed instantly.

Ouch.... My grandfather was a Marine. He fought during Nam. He also worked as a detective for five years and undercover for fifteen in NY. He's met and infiltrated some of the biggest crime bosses/families during his time.

Two uncles of mine both currently work as undercovers like my grandfather. They specialize in narcotic crackdowns. The two were also Marines. One served in Desert Storm and the other was station in Okinawa, Japan during that time.

Another of my uncles is a statetrooper and was in the Air Force.

My greatgrandfather fought in WW2. His four sons became Marines(including my grandfather)

One my grandma's side she has had two brothers who became Marines and one was diagnosed with cancer do to the gases which they used.

I find it ironic with all this background in my family I ended up becoming a felon at the age of 14. Was charged with a third degree felony and a misdemeanor and also got expelled from school...

EDIT:
I also remembered I have a cousin in NJ who works for the FBI and another who's just becoming a cop... My family is FULL of law xD

Worst thing I ever did was get detentions in school for not doing my homework lol.

I've been suspended more than once every school year since fifth grade. Fifth grade I got into eight fights. Sixth I got into four. Seventh two. Eight two. Ninth two and broke into the highschool. I finally got expelled for the first time ever.

I just got into a fight Monday. I could've sworn I lost it but everyone thinks I won the thing. The kid split open my eyebrow. I had blood all over the place. But then again he was the one that took over fifteen shots two the face and two kicks to the face while I was only hit about five times. This kid is a year older than me and like double my size. He weighs a good 200lb of muscle and stands at 6'3" and I stand at 5'8-9" and weigh 110lbs. Totally a fair fight xD

Your about my size, 5'8" and 120 lbs but I think I'm older, 16.

The closest thing to a fight I had was when I was 13, I was about 5'1" and 110lbs and he was like 5'5", 115 lbs and played hockey. He tackled me to the floor and banged my head on the concrete a few times and so with my left hand I knocked his hands off me then used my right to punch him in the face. This caused him to roll off me and I got him into a submission. (UFC-ftw lol)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

The heck Nirv? Since when do you hit teachers with a soccer ball?

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

-tackles Nirv- AHAHAHA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Alicia Joana
The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

I SWEAR it was on accident. Aha I was trying to kick it to my friend but it was a total fail so it hit the teacher. Dx And I got laps for that. *gets tackled by Ronnel* x_X Note that I said soccer, not football

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70
XxBlack_FlashxX
Dark-Ninja70

Your about my size, 5'8" and 120 lbs but I think I'm older, 16.

The closest thing to a fight I had was when I was 13, I was about 5'1" and 110lbs and he was like 5'5", 115 lbs and played hockey. He tackled me to the floor and banged my head on the concrete a few times and so with my left hand I knocked his hands off me then used my right to punch him in the face. This caused him to roll off me and I got him into a submission. (UFC-ftw lol)

Yes,you're older. I'm only fourteen. That is a pretty beast fight to admit. I remember this one kid tried to use drops on me to beat me. Utter fail. Once again I was like half the kid's size but I ended up locking him up to the point where he couldn't move. He tried about three time before he gave up. Out of that entire fight I was the only one to land a single shot let alone face shot. xD Well. I'm going to go to bed. Night.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Alicia Joana
The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

I SWEAR it was on accident. Aha I was trying to kick it to my friend but it was a total fail so it hit the teacher. Dx And I got laps for that. *gets tackled by Ronnel* x_X Note that I said soccer, not football

Eh, I hate sports and that had nothing to do with it. I just haven't annoyed you lately.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:12 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Alicia Joana
The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

HA!!! You got tackled. xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 pm

You guys are lucky I don't get very many fights.my last one was back in 7th grade.about 5'2" 99lbs.Fought a kid a few inches taller and about 20 pounds heavier.I punched him in the face one time and he fell back out.

Even when I bow my friends I will get backed up like 5 times and when then I will dodge and superman punch them and they usually fall ha Now I'm about 5'11.6" and 160 ish. All my friends are the same height and about 10lbs more or less

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:13 pm

The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

Im back yes, If you wish to RP go to the Old Farm. Its in Fire Country.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

So you are now running farms Oni? xd

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Alicia Joana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
Oni_Soul
The Lady of Nirvana
.... Im bored

me too...

Night Digi! 8]

So you are now running farms Oni? xd

Mikyo is like 100 now! Of course it has to be one of those cliches where the old warrior wants to settle down on the eve of a great war and one child will call him back to save the world....AGAIN! And Irish is doing just that....he just doesn't know it yet!
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6821 6822 6823 6824 6825 6826 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games