Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6825 6826 6827 6828 6829 6830 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

chaos_moon66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:45 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=10031877

Seems like this guy has a history of hacking people. And his name has Nanyo in it...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Geez.

Kay. All but the winners thread is backed up, because I don't have the internet to go copy and past 6pages worth of winners...

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

xBloodxSakurax

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:52 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMFG. It's been ages since I've been here.

Hi. ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Simplistic-Tyranny
Geez.

Kay. All but the winners thread is backed up, because I don't have the internet to go copy and past 6pages worth of winners...

Backing things up?

FairyFlowers

chaos_moon66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 pm

His friend Xx_King_Mole_xX, who posted the comment on your evidence, also has his profile set to private. And he has Golden Laurels. Hacked?

Sakura: Hey blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:05 pm

heart

Oh Snap its Kaitlin

Shameless Elocutionist

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm

chaos_moon66
His friend Xx_King_Mole_xX, who posted the comment on your evidence, also has his profile set to private. And he has Golden Laurels. Hacked?

Idunno. I think he has something to do with this.

Timsn - Yeah. I got all the announcements and stickies except the winners thread saved into notepad docs.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Simplistic-Tyranny
chaos_moon66

Idunno. I think he has something to do with this.

Timsn - Yeah. I got all the announcements and stickies except the winners thread saved into notepad docs.

That's probably a good idea.

Chaos - Yeah, I think you're right about his friend.
But I don't want you to go provoking hackers. That would probably nooot be a good idea.

FairyFlowers

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:16 pm

NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING.

It's bad enough that Nor blew off my PM about this and now that a*****e has an account with crew powers, you do realize that jeopardizes this entire guild, correct? Luckily that timsn wasn't a vice capitain, then we'd be ******** we're going to do, is be a stealth hawk and watch him very closely, we're not going to interact with him or any of his little hacker buddies. I got dirt on him so that's fine and dandy, Timsn's already filled out a hacking report and contacted a mod to get the account locked up so her stuff doesn't disappear. All we can do as individuals and as her friend is sit and wait.

I know it's hard because believe me, I'd love to be as magical as I roleplay but I'm not and I can't get her account back for her. We just have to support her and pray to God the mods actually see the truth in the pudding.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Tyra-
-anime swirlies-

Woah- hacker in the guild? Wah?

Timmnison-
D: -huggles-

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

chaos_moon66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Yup, you're right. Though he has access into the guild, so he can probably read this.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Simplistic-Tyranny
NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING.

It's bad enough that Nor blew off my PM about this and now that a*****e has an account with crew powers, you do realize that jeopardizes this entire guild, correct? Luckily that timsn wasn't a vice capitain, then we'd be ******** we're going to do, is be a stealth hawk and watch him very closely, we're not going to interact with him or any of his little hacker buddies. I got dirt on him so that's fine and dandy, Timsn's already filled out a hacking report and contacted a mod to get the account locked up so her stuff doesn't disappear. All we can do as individuals and as her friend is sit and wait.

I know it's hard because believe me, I'd love to be as magical as I roleplay but I'm not and I can't get her account back for her. We just have to support her and pray to God the mods actually see the truth in the pudding.

I don't want anyone to do anything.
I've already got it handled.

Unfortunately, because MADGers shut down his trading thread (Though I really appreciated it) he obviously knows we're onto him now.

FairyFlowers

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Teh K a a C h a n
Tyra-
-anime swirlies-

Timmnison-
I Pm'ed Nor telling him timsn got hacked, He read it, and here we are, a day later and nothing's been done. -.- so whoever hacked Timsn can get in the guild and delete and ban people.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Teh K a a C h a n
Tyra-
-anime swirlies-

Timmnison-

*huggg*

FairyFlowers

Kalathiss

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 pm

That's a little scary.

Oh well, I have no clothes on. (I'm changing my avvie, i'm not a streaker. Gosh...)
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6825 6826 6827 6828 6829 6830 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games