Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:17 pm

Oh well... you can't stay dissapointed in me for long... but hate the other two all you want blaugh

((I always get hyper when im wet... the shower is the worst place to be hyper though. I was in it yesterday and sli pped and hit my head and a week ago my friend was dancing in the shower and the floor broke and she fell into her living room... hehe that must've been funny blaugh ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:18 pm

be quiet mr stuck up!

Kurai-san

Corvosier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:19 pm

Lol i'm not stuck up i just find it wrogn to talk about otehr people behind there backs thast all... hmm Celeste in shower * zones otu with a happy look on hsi face *
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:20 pm

*punches him*

shut up you.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:23 pm

Hi everybody!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:23 pm

OUCHIES U_U Sorry couldnt help it my thoughts wandered XP

Corvosier

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:24 pm

Right...

I WANT A PIGGYBACK!!!!!!! scream
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:25 pm

uh huh.. yes.. of course Joy isn't a slut....

yup... ::rolls eyes:: just cause she participates in slave rps and playboy rps dosent mean shes a slut.. yup.. and how she acts in every lil RP.. yup..

uh huh.

yup.

XD. sorry about that celeste XD. Ever since me and my friends (scary Sakura, Aili, Ky) saw Joy for the first time.. its been that way eva since Xp.

KuraiGekkou

Corvosier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:25 pm

YAY fo piggybacks !!!!!!! * Gives her a pigyback *

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:29 pm

hehe yes well Joy isn't as bad as some people I know.. plus she only has a crush on one guy... so she can't be THAT sluttish

*celesbrates*

((aww crud.. I missed a phone call cause I didn't hear it for a while then when I heard it I stood up to run and my foot got caught in the wires of my computer and I tripped and missed the call as well as I have a nose that really hurts. crying ))

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Corvosier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:33 pm

Exactly Joy's ncie gosh give her a break and poor Celeste ive done stuff liek that before runnign to get a phone call in the house i sprained my arm once tryign to get one ouchies lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:36 pm

hehe ya I fell over a couch once and sprained my elbow... its not fair that I always have to get the phone... and its funny cause if I put a cordless on my computer desk I always forget about it. redface

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Kurai-san

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:37 pm

I was running in my house when my goth pants got caught on a handle and made me fall = almost broken leg.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:37 pm

Lol thats what ended up doing after i kept huritng myself over getting the phone i simply keep the cordless here.... but i dont forget it... i'm bored anyone wanna rp ?

Corvosier

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:40 pm

Sure I'd love to!! Courtyard or hotsprings?

hehe I've never broken anything which is amazing cause im always violent with all the guys playing stuff that I suck at... I just jump on them alot and steal the ball.. too bad they're all taller and older than me and im utnumbered.. otherwise I might have a chance.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games