Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Oh....I'e seen one or two of those kinds of movies. Usually I wouldn't watch but once I watch it....well I get sucked in.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 am
There are some goods out there, but for the most part they're the same: cliche and cheesy.

Though I do wanna see The Time Traveler's Wife. That actually looks pretty good. Even my bf wants to see it and he ahte chick flicks just as much as i do, if not more. XD

Btw, I saw District 9 over the weekend. It was really good.

Vankala

The Chosen One of Death

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm
ill take some wesker wine(ice cold with a huge bite) a jill sandwhich(a little spicy and a whole lotta flavor) and finish it off with a sherry shake(sweet sweet strawberry) and finally some barry brownies (i hope he diddnt make them hes only good with sandwhichs whee )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:21 pm
O.o; Um ok....*plas bartender.* Here's your order.*puts his order on a huge f#ck!ing plate and puts it on his table.*  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:00 pm
What do you guys think of the new trailer for Darkside?

I still hate the new voice for Alfred. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 am
Sorry I haven't been up to date aboutthis stuff. Also the Alfred with the Kazoo will have to wait, since irl I'm packing things up and moving stuff to my new home (which is actually this home, but the old home's had a lot of my stuff for over half a year now.) give me a link? also any one have any photoshop requests?  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am
AngelaAshford
What do you guys think of the new trailer for Darkside?

I still hate the new voice for Alfred. XP

I think Steve's a bad, bad boy. Also, an opportunist. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 pm
@Alkazier: You can find a link to the latest trailer in the Raccoon City Times section. 3nodding

@Canas: That was hilarious. I guess they're trying to make him more masculine. Just a little bit. xd  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:18 am
Wooh! I go back to school in...3 hours! And even though it's just a community college, I was still able to get into the only film class there, which is my first class of the day. Wooh!

Well, let's see if school and work won't get in the way of me coming on gaia regularlyish.

...And the teacher, who I already got to meet, is HOT...And friendly. Tee hee. This is where Bio's supposed to say "I wish I could film her", or some other funny sexual innuendo. I miss him.

So...What has everybody been up to lately, since this has been a most rather dead thread of late?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 am
I've been getting ready for school and i start today as well. This is my first day at this community college since I had been going to a different one before. I'll be taking a few animation courses so I'm actually looking forward to school. biggrin  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 am
Hey, what's up, guys? I'm back on the North American side of the Atlantic. Man, what a trip. I'll be uploading some pics in near future. But my time on Gaia will be limited anyway, since I still don't have a computer of my own.
How's everyone been?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am
I've been doing alright, it's been pretty busy this summer. We're setting up for another garage sale here at our house. razz

More importantly, though, how are you?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 pm
I've been doing okay. Started school again today and my bf got a new (better) job, so things are going really well over here. We've been kinda wondering about you though, Bio.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm
Well, speak of the devil. Yes, Bio, how have you been?

First day at CC was alright. The classes are what you would expect. But the fun part is trying to find everybody I know there. And I know there is a lot of people from my HS going there, so...The search will begin tomorrow! But of course the best part of school today was...No homework. lol  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am
I've been okay. Got to visit my uncle, and my grandpa came to Moscow from Ukraine too, so I got to see him as well, which was awesome. This is he.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Moscow 09/DSC04048.jpg

We talked over the inheritance. And pretty much all that my dad had left behind was his house. Which, if I was to take my 25% shre of it, they'd tax the s**t out of me, so basically me and my grandpa signed our inheritance over to my uncle, who's gonna keep the house around and take care of it. And when I visit it'll be like my vacation home. And he'll also compensate me my share of the house's worth out of his own pocket, when he gets the chance. So that's that.

I visited the Kremlin and all kinds of other interesting things like the Moscow Cat Theatre, which was just awesome:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Moscow 09/IMG_1279.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Moscow 09/IMG_1245.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Moscow 09/IMG_1104.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Moscow 09/IMG_1041.jpg

Saw my childhood friend. Bunch of other people I knew when I was little.
So it was pretty good. I made the most of it, I think. Of course I wish it had been under better circumstances, but what happened happened.

For the record though... This is what was left of my dad's car after the accident: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/Kovalevskyy/Moscow 09/018.jpg  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games