Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:22 pm
Angela inspires me to get a new look for my avie.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 pm
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
Who needs bread and butter, when you got spicy mustard on pastrami, right?

biggrin Yes. Quite right you are.

The Labyrinthian
Yes, but there's no reason for her to put out ha ha. But I have to admit: Spicy mustard on pastrami does sound pretty deelish.

But, I think it's pretty apparent that Notte is a whips and...Err, more whips type of chick ha ha. *Runs away*

Chains? Haha, It's alright, ya'll can speculate. surprised

Wow, totally not the reaction I expected. Where's the chainsaw lol? So...If that's the case, I shan't speculate. That's just creepy. And I am not creepy...

Mmm, spicy tacos.  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 pm
The Labyrinthian
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
Who needs bread and butter, when you got spicy mustard on pastrami, right?

biggrin Yes. Quite right you are.

The Labyrinthian
Yes, but there's no reason for her to put out ha ha. But I have to admit: Spicy mustard on pastrami does sound pretty deelish.

But, I think it's pretty apparent that Notte is a whips and...Err, more whips type of chick ha ha. *Runs away*

Chains? Haha, It's alright, ya'll can speculate. surprised

Wow, totally not the reaction I expected. Where's the chainsaw lol? So...If that's the case, I shan't speculate. That's just creepy. And I am not creepy...

Mmm, spicy tacos.

Lol... But *I* am creepy. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 pm
So! I got Notte's permission to use her picture in a little experiment of mine... I didn't tell her what for, though! :O So, here it is... Notte looks a lot like Excella Gionne from RE5, there, I said it. xd

The proof!

The Notte we know and love!

"You wanted to see Uroboros. Well here, enjoy..."  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:00 pm
Well I DO want to get into Wesker's pants... But that's just hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:06 pm
*falls from the sky, lands on her a**, stands up and brushes off*

That whole concept, just for the record, is awesome in the most messed up way. XDDDDD

And yet, somehow still plausible...>.>...*runs away*  

Kadeejah Seshat

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:41 am
this is so messed up....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 am
Alkaizer87
Angela inspires me to get a new look for my avie.

Looks very nice! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 am
Kadeejah Seshat
*falls from the sky, lands on her a**, stands up and brushes off*

That whole concept, just for the record, is awesome in the most messed up way. XDDDDD

And yet, somehow still plausible...>.>...*runs away*

What, are you waiting for me to sprout tentacles? crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 am
Canas Renvall
So! I got Notte's permission to use her picture in a little experiment of mine... I didn't tell her what for, though! :O So, here it is... Notte looks a lot like Excella Gionne from RE5, there, I said it. xd

The proof!

That's just mean. Why would you compare ANYONE to a character from RE5 if you don't hate the person?
Don't worry, Notte, you're not 1 dimensional.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

The proof!

That's just mean. Why would you compare ANYONE to a character from RE5 if you don't hate the person?

My boobs are better, for one. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Canas Renvall

The proof!

Hey Bio, did you ever get around to seeing the trailer to my now defunct comeback flick? It was the first movie I did in nearly a year.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 am
Oh yeah, I did. I watched it without sound, though, for some reason I can't remember. Can you relink me? I don't wanna go searching for it pages and pages back.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlpO0CD4A8w

So, like I said before, I wasn't as focused at testing my skills as I was editing here, because this was the first time I edited one of my videos. That being said, I'm proud of what I accomplished, and will take full control of the editing process for all my movies from this point on. In fact, about the only aspect that I don't cover in my films is acting. I like being behind the camera rather then in front of it.

The reason that this project is now defunct is because instead of testing my skills with a remake, I rather move on with different projects. So, Clash of the Monthly Afflictions is next up...Once I finish the script, we'll be good to go...Hopefully within a month? We're trying to look into only two nights of filming, so...  

King of Paradise

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games