Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Last Word

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:10 pm

angeltrinity
kurai my love, come back crying Everyone left but me and darius
Er...hello. ^^;
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:11 pm

Cha cha cha...Charmin!

Kokubyaku

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:13 pm

Oh hello there whee *sigh* towns is being a poopie...it wont let me back in!!! crying Gah and im in my panties, ready for trick or treating tonight crying
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:14 pm

sorry, long post, oh, exciteing news tiffy... im going to make out with a black guy tommorow

Inaluke

Last Word

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:15 pm

I didn't need to know all of that.

Gaia Towns doesn't work at all for me, so hey! I lurk here!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:20 pm

::cough::

Tiffy what are you wearing?

::cough::

I feel like talking about my day!!

biggrin DDD

Yeah. i think i will. Well i woke up at 5 am then fell back asleep until it was 5:40am, wow 40 minutes. But 5:40 is late for me even though school doesn't start till 7:30. Well, school was boring so why bother talking about it? All day at school, all i did was space out and staring at my feet. Because i was wearing the most coolest converse you'll ever see!!! And day dreaming is what i like to do alot lately, so yeah.

I got out of school early because i'm cool. XP Just kidding, i got out early because i had game that was two hours away. And when i got there, i went up to some ramdom guy and asked where the water room was, he didn't know what iwas saying. It was actually a joke and my friends wanted me to ask someone if they knew where the water room was. (Note: Water room is another term for the bathroom. Which i actually really did need to go)

So i laughed and then the game arrived. I hated it, but i played my best. Thought we lost 3 to 2, but ifelt like i did my best. But my god! The other team was being all p***y at us! They swore at us and they pushed me after the game! Until someone came to my rescue. After that, i suddenly felt like rolling on grass with my friend Abby to celebrate our hardwork and we gave out Oreo's to random people.

On the bus, i studied for two tests, Geography and Science. Then i rolled up on my seat and stared at the sun that was going away. Thats when my day dreaming spree came back. Trust me, i day dream too much. Then i feel asleep on the bus and the next thing i knew i was home.

Ha! and the band is still practicing at the high school.

Band Geeks.

XDDDD

::ends rambling::

Ai`
Crew

Kokubyaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:24 pm

*claps for that amazing chain of thoughts!*
Yah wonder!

And Last WOrd....the magik person...who is it in you post in the training hall? Meh? Or le people fighting?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 pm

Kokubyaku
*claps for that amazing chain of thoughts!*
Yah wonder!

And Last WOrd....the magik person...who is it in you post in the training hall? Meh? Or le people fighting?
Er...well....it's supposed to be Scoot, but...whatever?

Last Word

Kokubyaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:28 pm

Scott? Eh...Oh well.... sweatdrop biggrin crying
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:29 pm

Bwahaha. ^^;;

Meh and meh magicalness....

=3 *flies around like a weee little faerie*

XColdXHeartX

Kokubyaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:30 pm

o0o0o0o0o0o0o well hulloo sc00t!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:31 pm

::stares::

0_o Oh sorry, its just that me, Chise, and Makie thought up of going trick of treating in our undies xd lol OMG you guys should have been there last night, It was me and Nohea, and we started raiding peoples houses xp Oh and all girls are invited, just wear your panites lol

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:35 pm

::suddenly remembers the night when Tiffy and Kurai wanted to reunite Ai and Nohea::

>XD

That sounds like fun, TiffY! But you'll probably loose me in the process.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:36 pm

Kokubyaku
o0o0o0o0o0o0o well hulloo sc00t!!

^^;;

'Ello!

XColdXHeartX

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:38 pm

no, OMG but seriously, that night when me and Nohea went trick or treating (or house raiding, if you want to call it XP ) it inspired me to draw a little fanmanga of our little adventure!!! whee
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games