Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:38 am
Oh yeah, I remember maple story, even the villains were cute. I'm doing the zomg thing now, it looks okay, they're using classical music for the theme tune, kinda funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:17 am
Will someone please get me a set of Hallowe'en items? I'll pay for it later, just have no time now~ blame the boyfriend ;P  

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:09 am
xd I have no money, darling.

But you must tell me about the boyfriend. Don't think your facebook status change escaped my eye. Is it the benefits guy? Please tell me it isn't!

As for this Gaia system stuff, I never read any of the announcements. I'm totally un-up-to-date with Gaia, lol. I don't care. I only come on to talk to you guys anyway. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:52 pm
omg... niph got a bf?! a real one ?!

*I've noticed this pattern among all my asian friends. They don't have bfs as long as I've known them in middle and highschool but when they get to college one magically appears. eek  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, a real one~

He's called James, is upright and conservative and pedantic and well-spoken and pretty much fluent in French. And he buys me roses and we take those fun rickshaw things and sip cocktails in swanky bars. Oh, he's half-Cantonese, as well..

..basically, I'm just incredibly happy. (:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:38 am
xd I love how mymiridon said "a real one?!" like Niph has always had imaginary ones before.

But you do seem very happy and giddy, he sounds like a male version of you - I foresee many adventures in London.  

cold_blooded_chick

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 am
mymiridon
omg... niph got a bf?! a real one ?!

*I've noticed this pattern among all my asian friends. They don't have bfs as long as I've known them in middle and highschool but when they get to college one magically appears. eek

Of course. mrgreen College and university is generally the best time to make out with other people. Niph just happens to be lucky to find herself a boyfriend of such exquisite caliber.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:17 am
'Exquisite calibre' I think describes him perfectly. (:

Oh god, I sound like such a fool, don't I? xD

@CBC - 'mymiridon'? It's yalie! WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS CHANGING OF NAMES?? gonk & yeah, thanks (: London is seriously such an awesome place to have a relationship in.. although we do spend far too much money that we don't have .__.  

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 pm

He does sound like Niphy. xD

How the hell did you find a boyfriend that's exactly like yourself?
o 3o;;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:32 pm
Yes! He sounds amazing! Is he in his first year at UCL too? What course?

*is tres happy for you* 4laugh  

Chibito7

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:13 pm
t0shi0

He does sound like Niphy. xD

How the hell did you find a boyfriend that's exactly like yourself?
o 3o;;

Sheer coincidence/love at first sight/destined pairing? (Take your pick). blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:36 am
Niphz
'Exquisite calibre' I think describes him perfectly. (:

Oh god, I sound like such a fool, don't I? xD

Fool in love... 3nodding  

cold_blooded_chick

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:41 am
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:50 am
@t0shi - I have no idea, he just turned up >>;

@CBC & B&B - Oh shush. D<

@B&B - Yeah, he's also Law with French Law... xD

Thanks to all the happy messages. (:  

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:05 pm
lol. ah perhaps it would be too much for me to wish that everyone in the guild would end up alone mrgreen

niph: yes you do sound like a happy fool. Oh. so do your parents know about it? It's starting to sound like you're thinking of marry him in the future (not near of course) xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games