Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Jerbos's Contest Palace!(prizes raised again!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:27 am

Nudge eighty-one

And I return!!! Aaaah!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:28 am

Nudge eighty-two

Hehe, I'm posting on page 69. xd ...I'm a teenager, what do you expect? You're a teenager too, right Jer? So you should get the humor of it! Yeah! ninja

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:29 am

Nudge eighty-three

So, last night we got a FOOT of snow. Overnight. Nice fluffy, yet wet enough to be a pain snow. And I have to take the dog out. Wonderful.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:32 am

Nudge eighty-four

Now, my dog is a beagle. An english beagle we think. Purebred, gorgeous show worthy dog who had been overbred in the past so her tummy sags a bit. Which kinda gets rid of the show worthyness but other than that, she's perfect. A beagle breeder/shower saw her and was gushing all over the place over her. We got her from the pound. ^^ Lucky, neh? However there's one thing...English beagles are SHORT.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:34 am

Nudge eighty-five

Like, two feet at the shoulder short. Two feet of dog, in one foot of snow...You got problems. So, since I love Kes and wouldn't want her to have to wade through stomach high snow just to take a tinkle, I decided, hell, why not shovel? Mmm?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:36 am

Nudge eighty-six

Now, when you haven't shoveled ANYTHING in the past, oh, couple of years, you really don't want to start out with foot high, slightly wet snow, with a good gust of wind blowing, and weather with a propensity to hail. Oh, no you don't. Take my word on it.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:41 am

Nudge eighty-seven

When I was done, I kinda stumbled in, took care of Kes, then wandered around the kitchen. I hadn't eaten before shoveling and usually eat after I take care of Kes and Inkey and the fish, so I knew I should have been hungry, but not only was I not hungry, I couldn't find anything easy to make for breakfast. XD I thought people would feel hungry after exercise! Apparently not.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 am

Nudge eighty-eight

Finally found my appetite (so i won't pass out anytime soon), ate a little soup (it was HOT crying ...don't say anything you jerk!), and have decided that I should shovel more often (nooooodle arms). Seriously, that was really pathetic. I need to exercise! Build up muscle! Squish apples between my palms! ...Later, ay?

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:44 am

Nudge eighty-nine

So now I'm reading again. My life consists of reading, knitting/crochet, and getting my a** kicked in bumping by Shoafy. I do love reading...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 am

Nudge ninety

And now I go, to better pastures, with those lil bel cheeses. I love those. We don't have any right now...Wow. Go from 'bye' to 'cheese!' Nice going Ambrai! Very special.

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:41 pm

Nudge ninety-one

Congrats on getting to two hundred, Jer! Now do a hundred more! Raar!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Nudge ninety-two

*falls asleep*

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:46 pm

Nudge ninety-three
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:47 pm

Nudge ninety-four

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:48 pm

Nudge ninety-five
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games