Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:35 am

Meow! Purrrr.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:43 am

Zelda twilight princess is proboly the BEST game ever! I think its grafics make Halo 3 wet itself, although halo 3 is really,really cool. Thanks fo accepting me! 4laugh

...........Bump domokun

gunstopandas

gunstopandas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:44 am

go drama lamma! dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:45 am

doctor who is weird confused

gunstopandas

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:50 am

gunstopandas
doctor who is weird confused

Please don't spam or double/triple post.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:19 pm

Hey, I'm Romney.

I've been playing Nintendo games since I was in elementary school. Now I'm a high school sophomore.

Though I've played for a big part of my life, I suck at games. D= I almost always have to read game guides for help.
I'm currently playing LoZ: OoT again since my old file got deleted and I really want to beat the game. Even though I don't want to go through the Shadow Temple again. D=
My favorite gams include LoZ, Pokemon, and Paper Mario. They're awesome. <3

Edward Anthony Masen C

linkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:26 pm

HI im linkzeldi Ive been playing nintendo since I was five and i first played it at my cousins house. I own a wii, gamecube, nintendo 64, nintendo DS, and a Gameboy advanced SP. I also love Mario, Pokemon, and legend of zelda.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:50 pm

Sup?

I be Ora or Rena, depending on what you feel like calling me.

My first nintendo game was like the original Mario games when I was like in the 2nd grade. I'm a Junior in highschool and I still love Nintendo. <3

My favorite videogames would have to be Zelda: Majora's Mask, EarthBound, Pokemon games (Pearl rocks, kay?), and lots others.

Favorite consoles are the snes, N64, and the DS. What can I say? A lot of newer games don't appeal to me.

Hope I can hang out with my fellow dorks in here and make lots of new friendsies.

goldlaced

Akemi Yukio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:02 pm

Hey, I'm new! uh.... I like video games a ton. I constantly go from game to game to build up my experience. My favorite genres are action RPGs and life stimulations such as the sims and animal crossing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:15 pm

Hiya, everyone! My name's Thei the wonder Fox! I've been obsessed with Nintendo for longer than my mind could comprehend what a video game was! No, seriously, I played the original Zelda once when I was three. I died many, many times.

Thei

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:54 pm

OHAI~ YOU CAN HAZ RULEZ NAO

U HAVEZ FUN HUR.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:13 pm

im keko, and im a pokemon game fanactic,(personally i think the tv show sucks).

Kxenday

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:39 pm

hi im teh_n00b_huntr and im addicted to nintendo sweatdrop

keko kuruma
im keko, and im a pokemon game fanactic,(personally i think the tv show sucks).
and i couldnt agree with you more 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:43 pm

Hi, I'm Anthony. I love just about everything Nintendo, from Super Smash Bros. to The Legend of Zelda and Metroid. My current favorite games are the Metroid Prime series, good ol' Super Smash Bros. Melee, Poke'mon, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

My first Nintendo game ever was on the NES... good old Super Mario Bros. My favorite Nintendo game of all time though was without a doubt Super Mario World for the SNES. I've never enjoyed a video game as much as I did that one.

Arkyron

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

psychofirewitch

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:47 pm

Hi, my name is Akiko.

Crowd: Hi Akiko.

And I have a problem. If you count a love for Nintendo as a problem. I have a Gamecube, an N64, a DS, a Gameboy Advanced SP, a Gameboy Color, and a GameBrick...er...original gameboy, and an NES. And I love them all. Like they're my own children. Yes.

My favorite game right now is Phantom Hourglass. :3

Outside of Nintendo love I read, draw, knit, and write. Also Captain N is just about the funniest thing ever at three in the morning.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games