Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Wow.. So much to say within my spiffy fairmount experience XD!

So we went to orientation and all, made friends with two funky druggies, but blam. Spotted cute azn chick on the side of the room with..

purple hair. apparently theres something going on with this purple hair and Fairmount thing. XD. So neways after a long boring orientation (with free coupons to lunch and all XD!) I decided to talk to her with the help of one of my druggie friends XD. And wow. She has such a cute name XP.

Her name is Ai. XD! She came from Japan and want to be a Clothe designer or fashion designer. She was so cute when she talks too XD. Its amazing she didn''t know much english either and shes here in college! So then we got lunch and all. Then i decided to let her be and chill with the druggie punk i made friends with.

Then boom! Theres the "other azn guy" in front of me. I decide now its time to make friends with him. I wave. "yo!"

His name is Takashi O-o;;. Apparently he is japanese too. lil english. So we then sat together, me, other azn dude, and Druggie punk Eric. We talk and talk. Or tried to talk with this little english Takashi. and then suprise! Ai comes up with 2 other azn chicks. One from korea and one from Japan too! we shake hands. yo! nice to meet you and all! and then

Takashi told me they are only staying here fo 3 month.

-_- i hate Fate.

so then Matt came over and we chilled and now abotu to open an account at BB&T bank to get money for books.

my first class starts at 6.

nervous and hatin fate.

Well taht was till the orientation and i met up with my fellow aviation punks.

THEY. KICK. a**.

I love this hellsing shirt wearing dude named Punk! and Jared, OMG Jared is soooo funny XD! Hes all serious and has this western accent sooo kewllll. Brett is cute X3. He has that innocent look. Along with those punks i have this suffer dude who is talking to these two gurls all the time. They exiled us immediatly -_-l;;

HAHA and Takashi! hes sooo innocent. The whole azn gurl group pass by him.

*POKE!*

and hes just there "WAH!" and sorta jump XD!!

then im like what happeened? as in a joke and hes just.. I DUNNO XD!!!

haha oh man. XP. Gimmie a day or two and ill come back to Ria high depressed from so much work X3.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai: Luckyy....!!!!

Ai!! XD!! My friends call me that time to time but its soo funny how you meet an azn girl named Ai!!! I was like laughing when i read that part. But, IRL i only have two azn friends one is named Charlie and the other is Denise. Denise is on my field Hockey team but she's a junior. She complains to me how she hates having black hair and envy's my red hair, but really, having red hair is like a curse. You get attracted to the sun and you burn.

-___-;;

That is not healthy but its not my problem. But Ah well, so college must be fun, eh? I just only wished i went to that Otakon thingie so then i can get a RL OMG hat!!! But then again i already have thousands of cute things i buy in Boston and at that Anime Boston 2005 convention. Man, that was fun.

Oh! And purple is in if you haven't noticed. I almost got purple streaks in my hair but the Europe group was like "Noooo!! You can't have body piercings or dyed hair on the trip!!!" And i was like "-___-;; its not like i'm going to be like those Hot Topic people.." So yeah. Purple has been in for a while, well, for me. If you haven't noticed, my avy has purple hair and sometimes i dress her up in purple outfits from time to time.

Oh! Rayan, i hope you have fun where ever you go to. Also, everyone, i might not be online on friday, i'm not sure because i might be exhausted from hiking a mountain X_X;;

Well, Chao from yours truely

~Sakura Ai  

Ai`
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:50 pm
Tiffany: lol sounds like you had a blast Kurai blaugh Hhhmm...well I really dont have that much asian friends.....like just about...4 or so @_@ Sexy Lexie (XP), Rachel, Kat, and Christine....the rest are blonde bomb shells lol Oh and today was a 1:30 day for me!! Just to let you know, every Mondays are a 1:30 day for me!! *sigh* but I still have homework ::slowly seeps out of chair:: OMG and did you hear...they say that Gaia towns might come out on Monday (29th) OOooOOO we will just have to wait and see ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ever so JoyFul Joy:

Wai Wai!! Joy hope this icon works!!Its Suu!! She so much like Joy!!Hai Hai!! Tanned,hyper,and green eyes!!! ^-^ I was thinking of making a character that looked like her,she migth of been my recarnation,but Joy just wuv Mimi-chan so muchie!!

Kuri-chan seems to have many friends already..and proubly some crushes wink . I wonder what my name is going to be in college,asked my friend Lexie ((we call her Sexie Lexie too!! XD)) She said. "That random girl who jumped on me and hugged me so tight intill I gave her some candy..I don't know how she could of smelt it in my pocket though.." Me: Hey!! That only happened two times okay!! I was hungery!!And it looked like someone Sinead knew!!
I lievd in Canada my whoel life..and I still cna't speak good english!! XP

Ohh hai!!Two major things..one!! I went to the hospital since I fell on my arm really hard at tennis.. but nothing is broken!! I got a rubber glove because Sinead was a good girl!! ^-^And two!!My Papa died!!!................^-^ So I get to wear my black suit ((since IRL I don't like dresses))My Old man is pretty upset..it was my mommys old man..he died from cancer just at 3 am..so we leaving for Suit Saint Marie Wed. ((Sp..XD)) its been the 2nd funeral I've been too this year..thats add up to about five!! My Mommys,My nana's, My Papa's,My rabbits,and..my goldfish. I only cried at my Mommys!! I havn't cried since though..strange eh!! Hee hee ::scratches back of head::

I feel bad since Im always the only one not crying at the funerals..the Priest looks at me funny,like I did a sin!! sweatdrop

.....I wonder if that does make me a bad person...  

JoY_AnGel

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kaitae: Hey Kurai !! I found a way we can both be happy with my avis! It's starting to get a little homey with all this spiffy stuff. ^_^ But anyway, I'm sorry about your Papa, Sinead.. but if your okay, then I'll be okay too! XD Yeah, but anyway, I officially start school in T - minus two days!! I was like OMG, OMG!! I have to go to sleep at like 9 tonight! So i was all like ... NOOO!!!

But I still want the extra sleep! Cause I have to wake up at 6:45 at least cause the bus leaves at 7:48 and I wanna get on Gaia before stupid school... crying And now it's like.. 'NOO!! Cause now I know summer is over, and I'm really sadddd!!' but.. *wipes a tear* but I'm okay.. I'll just miss days full of IMing and roleplaying! ^_^ But I guess that's what... Sundays are for.. but considering I don't do anything at my dad's... except if I decide to do the bowling tourney in *Septemembet! ^_^ yeah.. but anyway, so I should be on every other weekend still I hope. I'm still so nervous with all of this new homework! And new school, new routine. Acck. i'm gonna bite all my nails off. pirate Rawr! Watch out for my bite then! XD Yeah... but I'm wishing you all a pro-final farewell since I am going to become a morning person and probably won't be on very much longer for another half an hour in the evenings. Anyway, I'll be here until Thursday! ^_^ (wow... so original! XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Alright tonight for my break im going to be working on the Ria RPG dating game instead of mantaining Gaia since my internet is still a bit fuzzy until i get this thing fixed.

and also cause 10 pages of to type up from the textbook is not very fun.

So heres where i trust my mod crew teams abilities. I want at least one of ya'll to update the front page of the competitors team and all. Ceron wants to make his team in there some how and has special permission to whine about it.

Then after all the teams have been organized and and all. I want you to LOCK that thread. Then create threads with each Team name and all. If they don't have a team name. Make one for them wether they like it or not. XD. It will be a lot of threads but this is how each person's team will meet and all.

We will clean up the mess later.

I better see even Tiff making one of the team threads XD. -_- or else i dunno how i will be able to keep Ria High along with my College work.  

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:37 pm
wow, haven't been here in .... forever it seems. Actually, it was just two months. Anyways I'm glad things are still running here. Glad to see you've made friends Kurai. Take good care of yourself. Hehe, you can tell Ai that Aili said "Hi." It's not often you find someone's whose name means love. ~.^ Takashi... that's a pretty popular Japanese name.

*sigh* I'm not gonna be really active (not that I have been lately) cuz of school. It's a sacrifice I'm gonna have to make in order to get into med school.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Determined Joy:

Ai is a very pretty name!! ^-^ mY real name means..Sinead=Grace of God. ^-^
Ailie-chan!!b ::huggles;:Joy hasn't seen you in so long. Ohh!! medical School?!? My old man is a doctor himself,well,a Psychitrist,but he was a family doctor first,then another..umm..3 years he became a Psyc.!! 3nodding My Papa was a doctor too!!So is my aunt and Uncle..and both of my nana's!!..Actually...I have a long history of doctors relatives!! XD Though I want to be an actress really!!

I hope you have a wonderful 10 years of learning how to save peoples lives!!You Can Do it..((if my Old Man can..a hamster could -_-)) And Joy will make some threads!! Too make Kuri-chans life easier!!!!

^-^ Joy deserves a cookie!!  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura Ai:Kurai, i was going to update all the teams for the tournament and name the no-named teams. But, i couldn't come up with names and and and i got lost while reading all those posts. X_X I felt like i died in a pile of books. SO then i was like "Bah!" And i couldn't postof threads for each team because i was confused.

OMG!! EVERYONE!! Me met someone cute today, he had like surfer/skater boy hair except red, like my hair color!! I met him at the icecream truck but i froze up and spaced out, i didn't have any courage to talk to him. And now, i'll never see him again!! Damn my spacing-outness!!! I hate being sooo aloof!!! And Gullible!!!!

>_
I feel dumb. *sulks in a corner* you can all forget about me!!! I'm not worth anything!!!!!!!!!! And so i now, i'm listening to my sorrowful music.

~this has been a message from Sakura Ai  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:41 pm
Which anime are we doing X.x it seems like everyone has different stuff. I dont know how much I'll be on this and next week. I got to take a writing test and a math placement test for college and fill out forms and sign up to audition for UCLA and work on applications for universities next year and get ready for college that starts in a week. SO MUCH TO DO!!  

Rene the Hopeless

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:50 pm
Aw thanks Joy! *huggles Joy* Hehehe well now that we're into names. My English name is Greek. It means light and supposedly is named after a goddess too. Hehe I was named by a random nurse who walked by. Said I should be named like an angel. O_o Greatly appreciated.

My Chinese name has two characters "Ai" and "Li". Hence Aili XD "Ai" is love and "Li" is part of the characters that spell the flower jasmine. But Li sounds like strength and a lot of different flowers so that's how I got named. Gramps named me Aili ^_^ I love you Grampa!

Sakura Ai! Don't give up! If it's at the ice cream truck, he's bound to be in the neighborhood! If you really wanna meet him, I'm sure you two will meet up somehow. Keep your hopes up for now!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:25 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae: You people are starting to scare me!! Everyone's leaving! But then again.. I do tomorrow.. sad But anyway! I will help everyone with the team organizing stuffeses. ^-^ All right.. and noww for me to sulk while I burn my eyes out trying to read all of those pages and sift out the good parts. Oh god, this'll be like a fatty piece of steak and trying to find the good meat. -.-;

But it's good to err... somewhat meet you Aili! ^^ My sister went to medical school and now works in a children's hospital. It's in the terminally ill or.. maybe it was the ICU, I can't remember. I hope you do well in school and I wish everyone the best also in hope that everyone can get back soon. In the meanwhile, I'll be here!  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bored Joy:

Ai-y will find love!!Joy foresee's it in her big cyrstal ball of love,and Joy knows best!! Hee hee!! Well..in the airport I was wearing my pinstrip suit..and felt like a secert agent.. ninja

Open Casket soon...hmm..dead body+Me=.....KABOOM!! I stand there staring at the hands..something about all those wrinkles..it scares the s**t out of me.

Then I sit there while everyone crys. ...Okay Sinead!!Your going to cry and show some emotion!!! ::wills myself to cry::

....damnit I don't even feel sad..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kaitae: Aww.. Poor Sinead. But You should feel good you aren''t sad. And hope you aren''t like me and the feeling getting to you after about two weeks. ..But how do you make yourself cry? think of something truly sad?  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rene:

*Points to the rules* There is to be no SEX!! So stop talking about it and don't write about it. I'm not sure if you all should be banned for rping it cus it might be considered plot and I have to leave but for now I'm banning you from rping for today!! I have to leave so I dont have time to check out all that has happened but this was just pointed out to me and I only have read the general bored. Could any mods who see the people involved please make sure they dont post for today. I'm sorry this is all I can do for right now. I really have to leave

Could people please not reduce their text size to size 9? It makes it very difficult to read.

Just finished a writing sample for college. Now I'm listing to music on Ky's xanga drop down list...cus he has songs on there that I like Lalalallalaaa Around the World Around the World *twirls* Aww the song just ended crying Yaaaay! Its starting again!!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games