Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:39 am
Klara didn't really know what to do with herself after Lilli abruptly left the room after she was called out.
Her problem was so trivial and yet, she could see no way to fix it.
She obsessed over things being ok with everyone.
If something was wrong she had to do something to make it better somehow. What now though? What should she do when it was her who was the problem?

She was so engrossed in her worries she hadn't even heard the door open; nor Ben speak to her.

It was when he walked closer she took notice.

"Are you alright?" He asked. He looks worried...But why? It's just me..We've only met once...

"Uh! I'm totally fine! hahahahahah." She blurted out. She was obviously lying, If her loud voice didn't give it away, surely the nervous laughter gave her away.
She added as if he were blind, "Lilli's not here right now." she whispered, realizing her voice was too loud before. Oh no...He's looking at me strangely...What I do?! *Having a somewhat minor overloud.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 pm
[Sorry It took so long... I just got home from school. sweatdrop
scream I HATE SCHOOL! ;P]

"You're sure you're okay?" Ben said, his voice calm, though he wore a worried expression. She'd been so quiet.. Like deep in thought. Ben tried to feel the emotion about her. She has such a stressed persona.. I wonder why.. Maybe she's too worried with everyone else, she doesn't worry about herself. And now.. she's realizing the problems she's been creating for herself.. Poor kid. At least she has good friends. " I know Lilli is talking to Bou.. down the hall." Ben noticed how she saw the way he was looking at her. "Oh.. sorry." Ben put his hand to his forehead, then looked up. "I'm sorry if i'm like creeping you out because you hardly know me.. and I'm like 10 years older than you.. it's just you're really beautiful..." Ben's voice trailed off. "Just sorry." He said, now embarassed.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:44 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[Ahh.. thanks Kiki! ILY heart ]

Tranai's mouth fell open, his eyes wide. "Keshi? Yes it's me, Tranai." I can't believe he's really here. Oh my god!

Tranai felt his heart pound in his chest. His face was getting hot. "I didn't beleive you were actually here!" He said, embracing him in a bear hug.

Keshi didnt know what to say or do he thought of words to say but only,
"I dont know were the others are, you can stay with me in my room i can sleep on the small couch." came to mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:06 pm
Tranai let go of Keshi and took a step back. "You don't ahve to sleep on the couch!" Tranai complained. "I bet there's a room open next door to yours... judging how enormous this place it." Tranai said, his eyes wandered around the room. "Keshi," Tranai said, his voice was excited. "How about we go check if there is one. Please? Come on." biggrin Tranai smiled at Keshi, flashing his white teeth.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:12 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Tranai let go of Keshi and took a step back. "You don't ahve to sleep on the couch!" Tranai complained. "I bet there's a room open next door to yours... judging how enormous this place it." Tranai said, his eyes wandered around the room. "Keshi," Tranai said, his voice was excited. "How about we go check if there is one. Please? Come on." biggrin Tranai smiled at Keshi, flashing his white teeth.

"ok i dont think they all will take this thing in a good way sense you are human and all but...yeah lets go see!" Keshi smiled back. He blushed as he almost grabbed Tranai's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:13 pm
[[Klaash needs to wake up,Mya?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:16 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[Klaash needs to wake up,Mya?]]

[THAT'S CORRECT! :3 Klaash needs to awaken. Lilli and Bou are waiting for him.. Lilli mostly. ;D lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:20 pm
[[ biggrin KAY.]]

Klaash's eyes opened. The room seemed a little dark, but he remembered it was still night. He sat up, looking about. Lilli was close to him,Bou was a little farther away. His head stung a little,but this time there was no blood. "Am I..." He started, his voice very whispery. "alright?" After the very vivid dream with Celleia he was beginning to doubt he was alive at all. Maybe someone here would bring him to sanity.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:24 pm
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"ok i dont think they all will take this thing in a good way sense you are human and all but...yeah lets go see!" Keshi smiled back. He blushed as he almost grabbed Tranai's hand.

"What does it matter if you're a vampire, and I'm human? I mean there are other humans here right?" Tranai asked. "Omg. Don't tell humans like aren't supposed to live here? I don't want to get kicked out again!" Tranai worried himself, thinking of the last time he was.. and the time before that. "Oh well s**t.." Tranai sighed. He noticed Keshi was blushing because he'd almost taken his hand. "I don't mind." Tranai smiled. He took Keshi's hand and interlaced his fingers with Keshi's. They started up the stairs. "What floor are you on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:31 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"What does it matter if you're a vampire, and I'm human? I mean there are other humans here right?" Tranai asked. "Omg. Don't tell humans like aren't supposed to live here? I don't want to get kicked out again!" Tranai worried himself, thinking of the last time he was.. and the time before that. "Oh well s**t.." Tranai sighed. He noticed Keshi was blushing because he'd almost taken his hand. "I don't mind." Tranai smiled. He took Keshi's hand and interlaced his fingers with Keshi's. They started up the stairs. "What floor are you on?"

[hey care bear idk what floor im on!]
"um.....the second floor.....well yeah but i will make shore that nothing will happen to you." keshi said pausing to take Tranai's hand.  

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:34 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[ biggrin KAY.]]

Klaash's eyes opened. The room seemed a little dark, but he remembered it was still night. He sat up, looking about. Lilli was close to him,Bou was a little farther away. His head stung a little,but this time there was no blood. "Am I..." He started, his voice very whispery. "alright?" After the very vivid dream with Celleia he was beginning to doubt he was alive at all. Maybe someone here would bring him to sanity.

"Klaash!" Lilli hugged him when she heard him awake. she was careful not to hurt him. She backed up, and stood at the bedside. "I think you are. At least Tsshyeiah said you would be. And that you are a full blooded vampire now." Lilli half smiled. "I'm glad you're awake. It scared me when she stabbed you with that dagger." Lilli smiled. "How do you feel? You need anything?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:45 pm
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123
[The][Shika][Spazz]

[hey care bear idk what floor im on!]
"um.....the second floor.....well yeah but i will make shore that nothing will happen to you." keshi said pausing to take Tranai's hand.

"Okay, I'll remember that.. the second floor." Tranai smiled that Keshi had accepted his hand. "And thanks for the protection.. though I may be safer if someone did change me. So they then wouldn't accidentally kill me. Do you think that some time you could bite me, and I'd becaime a vampire?" Tranai's voice was full of entusiasm. "That would be cool.. but the transformation might be painful.. But I don't care.." They'd made it top the 2nd floor. Tranai and Keshi turned down another hall way. They stopped at a door. "Is this yours?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:47 pm
"Oh," Klaash said, noting the name "Tsshyeiah". At the moment that Lilli's body came in contact with his, he felt so lonely. It was as though the blow of Celleia's death hadn't reached him untill now. "Just stay here with me. That's all I need right now." He said calmly,still holding her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:56 pm
[ Ooh YES!!! I LOVE YOU! I was hoping he'd do something like that! biggrin OMG~! Squee~~~~~ ;D]

Lilli sat on the bed, he was still holding her. "Alright, I'll stay here, Klaash." Lilli smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. Oh my gosh... If I had a beating heart.. it's be beating 200 times a minute.. Lilli smiled.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:04 pm
[[ ;D I wish I had a Klaash!!]]

"Thank you." He whispered softly into her ear. He wasn't used to the absence of his steady heartbeat. Even though he had been half-demon, his heart still pounded in his chest. It wasn't there any longer. He knew it'd take some getting used to,but nothing that tragic. He wondered how life would go on as now. Lately, he seemed to be growing somewhat philosophical, but maybe that was for the better. What would change in his life? How would he and Lilli change? Maybe things would have to change for the better. He closed his eyes, feeling Lilli's chest heave in and out slowly. He couldn't hear his own breathing.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games