Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:28 am
'She needs medical attention' Kid-robin added gurffly stirding into the house and placing her down on a sofa. 'I found here in some sort of a coccoon in the forest..' he was cut from the pain in his arm.

'Welcome we have great health benefits. My first plan to get those teens back is by framing them for a crime and have the city they protect so dearly turn against them' his tone was mencaing each sounded reheard and rhymtic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:38 am
Robin held Starifre up slightly knowing she was weak. 'Sit down it's to early for you to be walking around' he whipsered silently he face looking down at the floor.

Spider-robin looked down. He knew Adam fairly well. It wasn't fair at all he two good people had just been struck off in such a harsh and cruel manner.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Beast Boy sighed. It wasn't good or fair that two good people died in one day. There was nothing to celebrate despite the victory. Trying to lighten the mood, he said, "Well at least they're not going to have to worry about Black Archer wherever they are..."

Frost nodded her head. That sounded like a good plan. She smiled and replied, "That's a good plan. Framing them for a huge crime would be best."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:43 pm
Fox turn back into her other form.

A tear came down Starfire's cheek and she did not sit down. She than hugged Robin to comfort him.

~~~~~~~~

Gemini than awoke on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling. She than saw Rose, the boy that helped her(Kid-robin), and a new boy(Toby). She than sat up and rubbed ehr head with her hand.

~~~~~~~~

Oracle landed on a mountain and said to herself, "I can sence her. I can sence Gemini but where."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 pm
"Huh, you shouldn't move Jessie," said Rose in a wory tone. "Huh,too bad we don't have any hospitals out here. Oh, wait I'll go whip up soemthing by usng some plants that can heal," she said as she walked into the kitchen.

Morphia waled on the road until she saw a huge o mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:57 am
'She needs real medical attention. I can get her to a hospital in no time flat. Plants can't help her' Toby began impatiently. Home remeidies wouldn't help.

Robin hugged her back tightly. The last two days had put a strain on them all. He gripped Adams badge hard swearing then thier deaths wouldn't be in vain.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:39 am
'Well first i'll edit this tape to create a little cimatic master piece framing the Titans for killing the cop that was on the team brining pain and misery to them' he snarled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:54 pm
Beast Boy left Starfire and Robin alone and left the room. He walked to the main room and sat down on the couch. His eyes drifted to stare out the window.

Frost nodded her head. "A good plan. I'm sure the citizens of this city won't be too happy to see the Titans kill a cop especially since he had been on their team." She smiled.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 pm
Gemini looked at everyone and said, "Hospital, for what. I'm fine," said Gemini as she looked at them. "All I did was just come out of a cacoon and Ah! And I'm only wearing a cloak and by body seemed to change a bit," she said in shock as she looked at herelf and blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox than left the two love people alone and walked to the main room. she followed Beast Boy and asked, "Who was this Gemini person everyone keeps talking about?"

As Starfire hugged Robin and had hugged her tight she felt like cring cause of what happen to Gemini and Adam. But she tried not to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:21 pm
When Rose was done with the plant remedy she walked over to where Gemini was sitting with a cup of the remedy. "I see you look well," said Rose. "You just need to drink this and you'll be alright more," said Rose. "She seems fine but she."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm
Beast Boy sighed. "Gemini was a girl that Starfire and Robin adopted. She had powers. We all took care of her. She was a part of the team... I guess she died on this mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:32 pm
"I see," said Fox. She looked down thinking about what he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Raven hovered above the floor and sat on a couch. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:29 pm
Beast Boy walked over to Raven and smiled lightly. "Hey, you okay? Need any comforting?" He turned into a kitten and jumped into her lap.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:24 pm
Morphia looked at the big mansion in awness.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games