Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:27 pm
"So are we going to the fair?"Lance asked.

"Theres a fair?"Cane asked as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:38 pm
"Yea we are going to go. But firsted i have to ask Yukie and starfox and her bf of they want to go. Just meet me at the fair i well get to you guys." Nyuu says as she leaves the room to go find Starfox and Yukie.

Lucy stands there. She sighs bored. "Well lets go Nyuu well meet us there." She says.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm
"Ok great.."Cane said smiling as he walked closer to lucy,lance walked away abit.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:07 pm
Lucy heads out of the room. A tear runs down Lucy cheek. She heads out of the motel and heads for the fair.

Nyuu looks back and sees the tear drop of of Lucy face. "Hmm..." She heads up to Starfox`s room "Hey we are going to the fair of you would like to join us...." She leaves to go find Yukie.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:11 pm
Lance and linch walk to the fair,and Cane runs after Lucy.He saw the tear drop and he asked."Lucy whats wrong?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:47 pm
"Nothing...." She says looking back at Lance. "Cane was me and Lance dateing befor?" She ask softly.

Nyuu finds Yukie. "Hey we are going to the fair. Of you want to come to..." Nyuu ask Yukie. Nyuu walks away walking after Lance and Linch and Cane and Lucy.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:56 pm
I don't think so..."Cane said."...Wait are you saying that..."He said fearing the worst.

Lance,and linch walked on soon getting to the fair.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:09 pm
Lucy gets in front of Cane. She grabs both of his hands. She looks him in the eyes. "Cane...Can we go back to the motel......We can spend more time together..." She says

Nyuu jumps on Lance. "Hi did you miss me?" She asked  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:16 pm
Lance smiled."You could say that...."He said pretending to be hard to get.

"Sure..."Cane said smiling softly,as he held her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:26 pm
Nyuu grabs Lance hand. "I want to go on a ride." She says smileing

Lucy leads Cane up to there room. When she gets to the room she lays on the bed.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Cane lays down next to her hands behind his head,he looked relaxed.

Lance smiled."Ok which one..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:56 pm
Lucy gets up and locks the door. She unties her dress. She climes back into bed with Cane. She gets really close to Cane. She sofly kisses him.

Nyuu sighs. "Im sorry Cane. Im sorry for what im about to do." She says looking at Lance. She drops the forget shout in his hand.. "As much as i like you. I hate seeing you hurt. Me and Cane druged Lucy. So he could have her. And i could have her. Im sorry I couldnt hold it in much longer."She says as she starts to cry  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:59 pm
Lance sighs."...It's ok maybe it was for the best...she seems happier with him..."

Cane kiss's her back.

((Should we go to the pm's?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Nyuu cant stop crying. "But Lance the shout make a person .... you know.Thats not really Lucy. The real Lucy loves you. We all know that" She says.

Lucy runs her hands up Cane shirt.

((Yea that would be a good idea....))  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:17 pm
((Ok))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers