Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make this reach 100 pages with RE quotes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:51 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Make all the jokes you wan CFF, but imagine if this guy who does the voice for Wesker in UC did the voice for... Hmm... Darth Vader! Instead of James Earl Jones, it was this guy all like, "I am your father!" Wouldn't sound all that cool would it?

Bleh, I dun wanna be called CFF, Just Fox will be fine. Anyway, I see you're point on this, I mean, an english wesker and english vader would be bad, but still, eventually, you're gonna have to let it go. .... Then again, you don't have to listen to me, I'm just giving friendly advice.

Brad: Listen, he's coming for us, we're both gonna DIE!! -RE3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:01 pm
Damn right, I don't have to take your advice. I mean, letting it go... We never let go of what Hitler did, have we? Well, this might not be as drastic, but still. That's like, if you were shooting the Matrix and then in Reloaded, and then Revolutions had someone else play Smith.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Damn right, I don't have to take your advice. I mean, letting it go... We never let go of what Hitler did, have we? Well, this might not be as drastic, but still. That's like, if you were shooting the Matrix and then in Reloaded, and then Revolutions had someone else play Smith.

AGain, I get what you mean, and sometimes, s**t hits the fan and there's nothing we can do about it. Yes, we have to suffer for the mistakes of the higher ups, but all we can really do is grit our teeth and yell at the top of our lungs, then, move on... And besides, we can always hope that wesker is by Waugh in RE5.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:50 pm
He better be, otherwise I'm gonna murder Capcom.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:02 pm
Where are these applications? I wanna have a chance at screwing up a major company too, like my pre-CVX-Wesker-fight hero Chris! razz
...Well, post-fight too. He managed to survive a Wesker-pwning and escape, didn't he? :XP:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:43 pm
Is there a special name with an -icide suffix for murdering a company?  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:20 am
Umm... Corpocide?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:47 am
Sounds good to me.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:41 pm
CAPCOMICIDE!!!

Anyway, back on topic.

Wesker: Chris, tell me, is your sister maybe looking for some action? Cuz I have a hard-on like you wouldn't believe... -Resident Evil, Code Veronica, The novelization  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:51 pm
lol worse, Darth Vader with a New York accent. "Look! I ahm yah fathah!"

"Stars.... Stars...."
-Nemesis, RE3  

Chibi-Teddo

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:01 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
CAPCOMICIDE!!!

Anyway, back on topic.

Wesker: Chris, tell me, is your sister maybe looking for some action? Cuz I have a hard-on like you wouldn't believe... -Resident Evil, Code Veronica, The novelization

So great.. xd <3 the books. razz
"Even if it's not poisonous, if that thing gets a hold of us, we're screwed!"
Chris, UC about the Yawn  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 pm
Canas Renvall
Celestial Fox Frenzi
CAPCOMICIDE!!!

Anyway, back on topic.

So great.. xd <3 the books. razz
"Even if it's not poisonous, if that thing gets a hold of us, we're screwed!"
Chris, UC about the Yawn

I know, aren't they great?

Leon: Great, not only will you be late for roll call, but you'll be picking cheeseburger out of your teeth... Real professional Leon... -Resident Evil, City of the dead, The novelization. (Leon seems a bit more... Likable, in this representation of himself, probably cuz he doesn't seem as gay as he does in RE4.)  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:45 pm
Yes, they be a good ******** ******** ******** ********, RE: Genesis (novel)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:33 am
Well, if we'll be quoting movie franchises...

"You waited?"
"Didn't know the code..."

Kaplan and umm... That guy I met... Oh yeah, Spence. RE1.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:02 am
Oh damn I need to find my RE3 book again, there are some awesome quotes in that.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games