Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:41 am
She looked confused and sat up. "What do you mean you still feel weak?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:49 am
"I don't know, just feel like in a real fight. Their is no way I could win." He said, even he didn't know why he felt this way.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:04 am
Cherry put both her elbows on the table and put both of her hands on her cheek and looked straight at Kiyoshi. "I don't know why you feel that way, but your not weak. If you want to know what weak is then well, look at me." She laughed then gave him a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:21 pm
"Oh you're not weak Cherry. You brought me to my knees a few time." He laughed and smiled.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:27 pm
She sits up real fast and raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? When?" Cherry asked not remembering her doing anything to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:45 pm
"When you hit me in the nuts." He laughed not believing she couldnt remember that.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:49 pm
Cherry started laughing then covered her face and groaned. "Ah, I remember now." She uncovered her face and smiled at him. "But you really shouldn't of been touching me like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:04 am
"Well sorry but it is hard to resist." He laughed a little then laid his head on the table.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:20 am
What?!! Cherry sat there shocked and her mouth open then she leaned over and pushed him up so he was sitting up. She folded her arms across her chest and gave him a look. "Yeah, did you just say what I think you said??" She asked, still a bit shocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:23 am
Kiyoshi yawned and looked at her. "Depends, what did I say?" He said a bit confused.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:30 am
"Well you said 'well sorry but it is hard to resist.' " Cherry gave him a hard look. "That's what you said."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:32 am
"Yeah and the problem is?" He said still confused.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:48 am
Cherry thought about it and knew that his comment wasn't worth her getting mad about. She rolled her eyes and stared at him. "Nothing, Kiyoshi." She pulled her arms down and had her hands on the table. Her fingers were tapping the table when her bangs slid over eye. She blew her bangs somewhat out of the way, but they still covered her eye abit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:14 am
Susumu appears in the diner, and immediatly walks back to the kitchen and puts on a giant almost hilariously too big kettle of water to start it on it's long trip to being boiled. Susumu crush's up an assortment of plants and special herbs, making a delicious tea, the water boils with all the herbs and plants already steeping in the tea. the aroma fills the restraunt quickly. pouring herself a cup, she tastes it..."a bit bitter" she adds some honey to the cup and tastes it again. "perfect." she sets it on low heat to keep the tea hot. Susumu comes walking back out to the diner "anyone want some tea, its really good for your heart." she smiles noticing Cherry "Hey i haven't seen you by my place in a while for training whats up?  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:40 am
Rahenno walked into the cafe and smiled "hey whats up everyone, it's been awhile" Rahenno then smelled the aroma that filled the air. "it's been to long since i smelled that, only one person could have made that kind of tea." He then sat at the table Cherry and kiyoshi where sitting at. "Whats up, i see that you two still argue like your related" he laughed abit

(hey guy, just telling you i might not be here for awhile (7/19-7/26)i'm going on vacation. so if anyone ask, i'll be back. )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games