Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:34 pm

(( Now now people lets all get along? sweatdrop I need to stop multitasking. ))

Kaen had such a warm welcome. Sighing, he ran fingers through his hair. He understood why Sui was aggravated. Reddish eyes however glanced back and forth between the two. What could he do to patch things up? Not much he figured, at least not right now.

Either way... Sui was already dragging him off. How could the hanazoku NOT refuse helping? Kaen had failed in locating Alcina. If there was something more he could do, he'd leap at the chance.

"Kisuna?" There was another unfimiliar name. By now he was walking more than being dragged. "Of course, I couldn't help much before but could you fill me in on whom all was with you? That may make it easier."

A brow rose as he looked to Sui, then to the direction he yelled with one eye closed. Yet another unfimiliar name. "Hayato?..."

((Kaen isn't an idiot, but the flower clan isn't very political as I would imagine, so other than the royal family, I don't think Kaen would know anyone. Somehow, though I can see Alcina and him meeting up sometime later and be all "O_O AH. I REMEMBER YOU!"....Anyway. -Proceeds to plot later on.- Muahahaha! ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:37 pm

"Found it!" Saga handed Kuromi a box with a giant lock on it. "Now off we go!~" She lead the way to the balcony.
"The house seems to be leaning to one side..." Kuromi said. "And gawd this thing is heavy..." She heard a loud creaking noise. "Yep...the house is tilting."
Saga jumped down to safety. "Hurry up onee-chan. I don't feel like waiting for you any more!""Fine fine..." Kuromi jumped down just as her whole house collapsed. "We're going to have alot of fun rebuilding that thing..." She sighed. "Where's the others?"

"They all evacuated safely..." Saga said. "What happened to our guests?""They died." Kuromi said happily.
"Kuromi-sama's a liar," Mi-chan said. "Sui and Kuromi-sama had this big argument so we kinda...left..."

"You're serious?" Saga asked. Oh well... "I guess we're staying at Ame's place then." They walked up to Ame's hut. "She won't mind right?" She opened the door and noticed that Ame was staring into her crystal ball.
"Whatcha lookin' at Ame-chan?"

"A wolf kizoku has appeared in our territory..." Ame replied, not bothering to look up. "Kuromi-sama, I know you're angry at Sui and all but..." Ame pointed at the looking glass that was against the wall. "Have fun."

"I don't want to be leader any more..." Kuromi grumbled as Saga pushed her towards the looking glass. She reluctantly walked through it and ended up where the others were. This is the worst day of my life...

((I think all this studying jibberish is making me stupider... gonk No more final exams for SakuMeiMei.~ Too much. gonk ))

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:19 pm

((Remember? lol. You'll have to get on AIM so we can plot together. ^^ Plotting is fun, after all. xd I'd say pm me, but Gaia is really glitching out on my end at the moment...))

Bran finally got to the tree with the kid in it, thanking what ever gods were out there that none of the other mazoku had found him yet. "Stop struggling!" he whispered up to the kid as he looked around tensely. "And don't make too much noise. If the others find you here, you're toast."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:21 pm

Sui stared at the figure but answered Kaen still in mumbles, "Kisuna is a boy with sandy blonde hair... very young. He's the leader of the Snake Clan.... As for Hayato... he's the leader of the Wolf Clan...."

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:11 pm

Kisuna stopped and raised an eyebrow at the man. He seemed surprised that the mazoku was actually helping him instead of trying to eat him. Kisuna paused and stared intently at Bran's eyes, searching for a trace of deceit. However, he found none and calmly continued to listen to him.

"Aren't you Alcina's fanboy?" Kisuna muttered darkly.

So much for friendships.

Bran smiled charmingly, not the least bit phased by Kisuna's bluntness. "You could say that. But if you'd stay quiet please? Most of the Mazoku aren't terribly fond of me and they'd probably love to sink their teeth into you." The wind began to lessen around Kisuna, but it's binds would only let him jump down. Bran wasn't about to trust the little kid not to run off. He'd have to thank the wind for it later...

Kisuna looked disappointedly at the floor and jumped down from the branch, obeying the mazoku's orders. He had felt horrible for being able to be caught so easily. He got lucky this time--but what if at the next, he'd be dead? At this point, he wished that he would be with Alcina. Although she would probably be the one to say that she isn't the one experienced with children, Kisuna couldn't help but always look at her as a caring older sister. But then again, there's always the fact that she's also an independant woman.... Kisuna thought bitterly.

Once he landed safely, he looked up at Bran and whispered, "...Where're you taking me?"

"Some place away from here..." The kid must have found one of the paths used by the mazoku on accident... Well, I'll just have to close the path behind me when I get back. "This isn't a place for kids, ya know. Take hold of my hand, and whatever you do, don't let go. I'm gonna take you through one of our paths." It was a shear miracle that the kid even made it here...

Kisuna frowned and asked him, "Where's Alcina?" He glared, "Is she ok? You better not have done anything to her...."

The mazoku had the feeling that was the reason this kid was here. "She's fine. I haven't done anything to her." Not anything she didn't want, at least. "In fact, I've been trying to keep everyone else from killing her. But she's safe for the moment."

Sighing, he kneeled down so that he'd be able to look the kid in the eye. "I know you don't trust me, but this is the only way you're getting out of here alive." He doubted the kid would believe him... But Alcina would be sad if this kid got hurt and he didn't want that. Not after... what she's just been through.

"... If I get out alive, Alcina better get out alive as well. I'm not letting her die." Kisuna told him strictly, "I'll follow you. But, I repeat," He sent Bran a serious look, "she better not die."

Bran smirked. "As if I'd let her do that." If the mazoku didn't know any better, he could have sworn he was beginning to like the little guy. "Hey, what's your name, kid?"

Kisuna took his hand and looked at him warily, "Kisuna Tochino...."

( This is what happens when Gaia lags and Memory and I can't RP gonk )
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:49 pm

((And gaia's working again! Yay!))

"I'm Bran Carew." He made sure that his grasp on Kisuna's hand was firm before starting down the darkness of the Mazoku's paths...

The paths looked normal to him, but Bran understood that to humans and other kizoku it could make them feel nauseous and extremely frightened... No one but Mazoku were supposed to use the paths after all.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:14 pm

((Gaia, Thank you for FINALLY unglitching.))

Kaen nodded, taking in every word Sui spoke. In a way, despite they had just met not long ago, the hanazoku assumed him as a friend.
He didn't understand though why his tone lowered. You have to remember, he hadn't been around all the earlier drama. Kaen just knew the present.

"If he's the Wolf Clan leader then he's a friend of yours, right?" A kind (yet worried) smile played on his lips as he trotted closer to the shadow. "Lets take care of him first. Afterwards i'll ask where Kisuna-san is."

His attention drifted to what he would already determine an ally and friend. "Hayato, is it? I'm Kaen Suzuran."

((Dear Kaen, you're walking into the drama~! ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:39 pm

Leri
"Gawd! Women!" Sui groaned, trudging on as he walked.

He saw a shadowy figure leaning against the tree and squinted his eyes to see who it was. He had recognized the aura... and the body of the figure. His eyes widened. Could it be?

"HAYATO! IS THAT YOU?"

Hayato looked up, trying to figure out who had called him as he tensed. He drew out a dagger, getting up. He felt dead, he had used all his energy to just simply run...but for what?

"Sui?" He croaked. He felt the roof of his mouth, to feel it too dry. He sighed, but looked around. "Sui, is that you?"

Part of him told him to run, but part of him...well, most part of him wanted to stay. Could he trust him? But would they trust him, after Akira had done to them?

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:18 pm

((Poor Hayato. So confused. So angsty. Doesn't realize it's only going to get worse for him either. twisted ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:52 pm

((I want to post something... But I've run out of random characters to post for. crying ))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:50 am

"Sui?" He croaked. He felt the roof of his mouth, to feel it too dry. He sighed, but looked around. "Sui, is that you?"

Knowing that even if Kaen had politely introduced himself, Hayato wasn't the one for great trust in strangers. Sui walked over to Kaen and Hayato. Smiling, he said, "Nice to see you back."

"You look a little dead...." Sui stated and lowly sang the healing song that he used back in the Sakanazoku area to rejuvinate (sp? sweatdrop ) Hayato.

"Right now, I really don't care about your history with Akira. What worries me more is this;" Sui sighed and scratched his head, "Have you seen Alcina or Kisuna? We've been... a bit separated after a couple of dangers."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:03 am

((I think a little dead is a bit of an understatement... sweatdrop *enjoys watching the torment of Hayato...* And Sui-san sings again! Yay!))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:27 am

((*dunks Mem in a vat of chocolate* Now she is better. MUCH better... <3 More tolerable, at least))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:29 pm

((Memory: *singing* I yelled fire when I fell into the chocolate. I yelled fire when I fell into the chocolate. Bran: stare But why did you yell fire when you fell into the chocolate? Memory: Because no one would come if I yelled Chocolate. xd Sorry... Ang said it. I don't think she realized she'd get an old Smothers Brothers gag... pirate

Edit: stare None of you will get that either... *just now realizing this* You're all too young, lol. I'm too young, but that's beside the point...))

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:29 pm

(( stare You have the mind of an old fart...))
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games