Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Then the crystal broke showing Gemini back to herself but with different clothing. she layed ontop of a crystal flower. Here new look now:
User Image
And she even had no more cuts or blood stains on her nomore.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm
Tetra felt the scrathces and had scars on her arm and neck. She walked up to Gemini and helped her up. She smiled. "You were a good villian but I liked it better when you wernt trying to kill us."

~~~~~~~~~

Darkia appeared at the base. She sighed.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:32 pm
Raven walked over to Gemini. "It's good to have you back in a non-murderous mood."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 am
'Gemini ?' Robin stepped forward cautioulsy incase Gemini was still evil. Nothing else mattered excpeted the saftey of his daughter at the moment. He put away his bo-staff having a feeling it was ok.

'Sister ?' Archnid exclaimed staying back. He was still more of a threat than an assist to the Titans at this moment.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:01 pm
"It appears there was a battle and bloodshed here. And something about that girl(Gemini), she has a strange ora. Its was dark before but now she is light. And she seems free," said Fox. When she heard Arachnid say sister she looked at him. "So that girl is your sister huh. she's beautiful," she said with a smile.

Starfire flew towards Gemini and asked Gemini, "Are you alrgiht now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 pm
Gemini smiled towards them as they helped ehr and heard what they told her. "Yeah, I'm better now. My heart feels free, I feel free from that black pearl. Huh, and I like being a hero better than a villian," said Gemini with a smile. "And my new costume feels great. I feel great," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 am
'Too bad you wont get a chace to be one' Nimbus taunted sneidng huge barrgae or rocks towards the group. ' Bye Bye Robin !' he yelled above the noise of the rocks.

'NOO!' Arachnid roared leaping down his new power activated as the aure surrounded his body moulding to his shape yet the size of a bulldozer. The rocks bounced off him casuing him to cringe. He grabbed a huge boulder and flung it at Nimbus.

Nimbus hit the ground hard streaking across the floor in pain. 'Nice Arachnid but I know the orgin of your new power and you soon wont be so grateful to have it !' he roared taking off into the night.

Western hunter sat down in a lab chair. He'd missed the battle by mistake though he wans't much of a fighter though he would be making up to his master very soon.

The aura disspated as Arachnid landed on the ground gracefully though he was slightly panting and bleed.

'Arachnid ?' Robin stepped forward feeling if so many chains had been releahsed around his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:04 pm
Raven nodded her head to Gemini. "Good to have you back." She looked over at Arachnid and flew over to him. "Here, I'll heal you." A light blue aura surrounded her hands, healing Arachnid's wounds.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Fox than jumped to Arachnid's side and looked at the Titans. "You alright?" asked Fox as she looked at Arachnid.

"Arachnid," said Starfire. But Starfire helped Robin and flew him towards Arachnid adn that new girl(Fox).

~~~~~~~

At another hide-out Piosen Fang layed on a tree branch and looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 pm
Gemini saw her brother and hugged after flying to him so fast. "I'm free brother. I'm free from the black pearl and Oracle," she said. She than moved away and saw the girl(Fox). "Who are you?" she asked.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:10 pm
Shade saw Piosen Fang on a tree branch and sat down near her. "Hey, what's up?" He also looked up at the sky.

~~

Raven looked over at the new girl. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:42 pm
"Oh, hay I'm, names Fox," she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Fox, I am Starfire," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang heard Shade and looked down at him. She said, "Oh, hay and nothing much." She than finally took off the cloth that covered her mouth. It showed her lips with white lip-stick.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm
Tetra smiled at the newcomer. "Hello, my name is Tetra. Nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:59 am
Robin was overwhlemd with joy that things seemed to be getting better for Gemini though the arrival Arachnid and the diplay of his new power had been alarming. 'Nice to meet you Fox' he addded.

Arachnid suddenly looked up. 'Mum and Dad. Their something I need to tell you' he voice was shky and nervous. No longer could his scret be eclipsed.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:52 am
((I'm lost can someone help me out))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games