Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 am
Alucard_2028
Alex walks into the classroom a note in his hand from the office he hear the question "The Meissner effect is the expulsion of a magnetic field from a superconductor during its transition to the superconducting state"he said walking up to the teacher handing him his note.

He points at him and gives a thumbs up, says the teacher and gestures to the lump of metal in his hand and says "Does anyone have an idea on how this is floating?"

Frosty raises his hand, looking at Alyss he says "umm.. magic?" and makes a small smile

The teacher chuckles and says "Silly boy, there's no such thing as magic.. Anyone else wanna try?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:28 pm
"actually sir magic was never proven to not exist"he said looking at the teacher.  

Demon_slayerdante2028

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 am
Alucard_2028
"actually sir magic was never proven to not exist"he said looking at the teacher.

((if you notice there is blue text and olive text, the blue represents a different character, mine, and the olive represents the teacher, I had to do this since no one actually plays as the teacher.. also the teacher tells him that magic doesn't exist, so..))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:54 pm
Frosty015
Alucard_2028

((if you notice there is blue text and olive text, the blue represents a different character, mine, and the olive represents the teacher, I had to do this since no one actually plays as the teacher.. also the teacher tells him that magic doesn't exist, so..))

(omg this thread is dead... COME BACK EVERYONE!!! PLEASE?!?! ;-; i'm so alone) Alyss smiles back at Frosty and glares at the teacher, after he says there's no such thing as magic. Excuse me sir, but I beg to differ... Ahem, watch. Waves hand around, and the lump of metal darts through the air into my hand, I catch it easily, and I close my fingers around it, bright red light seeping through the cracks between my fingers, then i open my hand up, its a deep red rose with black edges on the petals and dew swirling around it mystically. It begins to float off my hand and hovers in the air above my fingertips, i twirl one of my fingers ever so slightly and the rose twirls, glimmering in the light of the open window. I smile devilishly and lean back, still watching the rose floating above my completely still hand. ( I can't seem to find an active rp right now... ;_; )  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Name: Chaos
Grade: Freshman
Pic: http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Bolt8890/furryhusky2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos walked into the new school, looking around and whimpering a bit, scared and a bit shy, sad that he had to leave his old school. He had a lot of friends at his old school, but he had to leave them because he had to go to a new high school. He just stood in the middle of the commons, looking around and not seeing anyone, not really knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:00 am
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx
Frosty015
Alucard_2028

(omg this thread is dead... COME BACK EVERYONE!!! PLEASE?!?! ;-; i'm so alone) Alyss smiles back at Frosty and glares at the teacher, after he says there's no such thing as magic. Excuse me sir, but I beg to differ... Ahem, watch. Waves hand around, and the lump of metal darts through the air into my hand, I catch it easily, and I close my fingers around it, bright red light seeping through the cracks between my fingers, then i open my hand up, its a deep red rose with black edges on the petals and dew swirling around it mystically. It begins to float off my hand and hovers in the air above my fingertips, i twirl one of my fingers ever so slightly and the rose twirls, glimmering in the light of the open window. I smile devilishly and lean back, still watching the rose floating above my completely still hand. ( I can't seem to find an active rp right now... ;_; )

The teacher smirks, and a feint glow is seen from his eyes, and with a clap, the rose disappears, and in his hand, the metal is seen again, with a grin he says "That's a very good magic trick you have there Ms. Nightshade,but I have a few of my own. And since you so rudely interpreted our discussion, I will see you after class." Frosty jams his paw into his mouth to stifle his laughter, sadly he catches the teacher's eye, and the teacher says "you too Sir Frost"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm
Frosty015
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx
Frosty015
Alucard_2028

The teacher smirks, and a feint glow is seen from his eyes, and with a clap, the rose disappears, and in his hand, the metal is seen again, with a grin he says "That's a very good magic trick you have there Ms. Nightshade,but I have a few of my own. And since you so rudely interpreted our discussion, I will see you after class." Frosty jams his paw into his mouth to stifle his laughter, sadly he catches the teacher's eye, and the teacher says "you too Sir Frost"
(( TEACHER Y U SO MEAN?!? )) Glares again at the teacher for a moment then a slow smile spreads across my face, showing my sharp fangs. I jump up out of my seat and on to the table gracefully, landing with a soft 'thud'* AHA!!! SO YOU DO BELEIVE IN MAGIC!!! *jumps off the table and sits back down in seat like nothing happened, but i have a smug look on my face*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx
(( TEACHER Y U SO MEAN?!? )) Glares again at the teacher for a moment then a slow smile spreads across my face, showing my sharp fangs. I jump up out of my seat and on to the table gracefully, landing with a soft 'thud'* AHA!!! SO YOU DO BELEIVE IN MAGIC!!! *jumps off the table and sits back down in seat like nothing happened, but i have a smug look on my face*

The teacher gives an annoyed smile "Ms. Nightshade, I suggest you stop talking, the situation you are in is bad enough." he says, and motions to the rest of the class "open your textbooks to page 394, write an essay about the Meissner effect, and submit it tomorrow. you are all dismissed."
((By the way, Welcome chaos! ))  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Frosty015
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

The teacher gives an annoyed smile "Ms. Nightshade, I suggest you stop talking, the situation you are in is bad enough." he says, and motions to the rest of the class "open your textbooks to page 394, write an essay about the Meissner effect, and submit it tomorrow. you are all dismissed."
(lol Snape, LETS PRETEND OUR TEACHERS NAME IS SEVERUS SNAPE!! biggrin ) *finally seems to give up and jumps up when the bell rings, grabbing bookbag and storming out of the room, my ears twitching angrily and my tail whipping side to side furiously. I storm up the hall and towards the library, because we have a free study hall for our next period*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx
Frosty015
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

(lol Snape, LETS PRETEND OUR TEACHERS NAME IS SEVERUS SNAPE!! biggrin ) *finally seems to give up and jumps up when the bell rings, grabbing bookbag and storming out of the room, my ears twitching angrily and my tail whipping side to side furiously. I storm up the hall and towards the library, because we hav
e a free study hall for our next period*

((kinda ironic since the teacher doesn't believe in magic ._. lol ))
Frost follows her, calling out "Alyss!! Alyss wait up!"
on the way, he bumps into a student, knocking him down, Frost stops "oh my god, I'm so sorry!" he says and bends over to help him up

Chaos Starlight

((You're part of the RP now smile ))  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 pm
Chaos yelped as he hit the floor, whimpering a bit and taking his hand, frowning a bit, "It's ok... I guess. I'm new to this school, and I'm kind of clueless... I'm Chaos." He said with a little smile, turning it into a smirk, murring a bit as his tail swayed behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 pm
Chaos Starlight
Chaos yelped as he hit the floor, whimpering a bit and taking his hand, frowning a bit, "It's ok... I guess. I'm new to this school, and I'm kind of clueless... I'm Chaos." He said with a little smile, turning it into a smirk, murring a bit as his tail swayed behind him.

"I'm Frost" he says, smiling, looking back at alyss, he asks Chaos "Do you have any important things to do right now? cause me and Alyss were just going to the library.."  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:21 pm
Chaos Starlight
Hears a yelp andturns around, seeing an anthro on the ground (are you a wolf, fox, or cat? Or something else? lol) Runs back and grabs the anthros arm, pulling him up gently. I smile showing my long, sharp fangs, and my tail swishes around curiously* Hello there! ^_^  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff