Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Noah smiled. "You can calm down, it was pretty obvious, you know. Does she like you too?" he asked taking a drink from his own water bottle. His mind drifted to Karin. I wonder if she likes me? he thought shaking his head.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Exodus thought for a moment, "Umm..I'm not really sure...but I think she does..." he took another drink. He yawned and stretched, "Whatcha thinking about?"

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Noah looked out the window. "Oh, it's nothing really. So, Exo, how did you discover your power?" he asked looking back at Exodus, trying to change the subject away from his feelings for Karin.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:13 pm

He looked down at the ground, "Well, it wasn't from my parents...well that's what I thought. I was adopted and I had them since as long as I could remember. I found out that my father was a seraphim, or an angel, and that's where I got mine from at around 14. And what about you?"

Forsaken Exodus

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:22 pm

((Karin and Sin probably wouldn't be on for a while He got grounded. ))

Tiran was siting on a rooftop still in town. A bat flew down to Tiran and hung from his out-stretched finger. "At least you understand my goals" the bat gave a quite squeak in agreement. Tiran held up a small piece of fruit and the bat began nibbling on it.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Noah pulled out his medallion from his pocket. He thumbed it and closed his eyes. "My parents were murdered by people who broke into our house, seeking to rob us. I was seven. When I discovered my power, I didn't know that I controlled darkness. The first thing that I did though was that he hunted down the murderers and killed them. I guess that would justify why I use darkness." he said, wiping some tears from his eyes.

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Exodus was silent for a moment. "Is that the reason you have that rage form? Because of what happened to your parents?"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:36 pm

"yes I know" said Tiran to his bat, The bat twisted its head towards Tiran and responded with a speak.
"Don't worry so much, I have a plan. It will take some time but I have a lead on the location of a shard. I have 3 men leaving town in the morning to scout out the location, there staying at some washed up inn inside of this town" The bat squeaked again
"Some place called Cempol, its some town located next to the ocean" said Tiran. Tiran lied against the tree behind his and dosed off into sleep.

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Noah looked at him. "I guess so, my rage form first showed itself only after my parents were killed, so that would explain it." he said taking another drink.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Tiran lifted his hand into the air and the bat flew off. Tiran stood up and switched of in headset "Treiz, come in, do you copy" said Tiran over the headset.

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm

((g2g weedwack my backyard i'll be back soon))

"You should look up some of your powers. I found a book about mine... It's old and almost falling apart, but it has some cool information in it," he said grabbing the book from his bag.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:00 pm

Noah smiled. "Maybe I should, where did you get that book anyway. I could see if Mateo has one," he said chuckling.

Omega Awesome391

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:06 pm

((I'm back))
He laughed, "Yeah, Gregory, he probably does. I got this one from old church library. The church was practically demolished, so I used to hide stuff in it and I found this book. This is where I learned about the armor and the falling daggers...pretty good reading."
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:13 pm

((Sorry, other rps to tend to.))
"I read you loud and clear. What are your orders?" Treiz said to the muffled voice of Tiran. He was finally getting in on some action.

grindzy

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games