Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Corona brought Fortunna all knocked out and put her down with her tail. "There you go sir," she said.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Then Fortunna awoke and was about to attack Corona when . . .

Corona punched her in the stomach and knoccked her to the ground.

~~~~~~~

Then Rose made rose petals appear and they hit Darkstar. Than Rose tryed running away from her.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Black Feather felt her jaw crack and she rubbed where Spider-robin had hit her. Putting the pain out of her head, Black Feather turned back to her human form.

~~

Raven nodded her head. "But we can't seperate because if we do we'll make ourselves weaker... We don't know where Turgon's hideout is, which is bad."

Draco rolled his hands into fists. Gemini had gotten captured by helping him. A low growl ripped from his throat. "No time for plans," muttered Draco. He ran off into the forest as scales started to cover his body. By the time he reached the trees, he was a full-grown dragon. Draco jumped up into the air and flew off.

Draco's Dragon Form:

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 am

Arachnid gripped his blades hard. 'Fox stay here your in condtion for battle' he blades where charged and ready. 'Maybe we can harness the shadows somehow ?' he added.

'What their T-communcaitor singals ?' Scott added he rage boling how dare they take his new found sister away from him.

Western hunter got after taking the blast. He moved other to Scorpio to see if he was ok. He noticed Draco swooping through the air slowly. 'OK looks we got a bigger prize' he pointed up at Draco.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:01 am

Spider-robin leaped out the trees landing on Dark stars back her back feet first. He face was controted with rage as he smashed her across the head repeatedly, He then leapt off her and kick away from Rose . He used a hook line to trip her up while he stamped on her nose twice. He sealed her to the ground with rock hard fluid trapping her completly only her head showed under the hard cream like blob. He helped Rose up slowly. 'Come on plant girl' he muttured leaping into the trees putting distance between them and Darkstar. Rose needed to be safe. He leapt out of the trees catapulting themselves upwards soaring through the air they landed ontop of the masnion away from the others.

'OK we track Fortuna and Gemini from the communciators' Robin began. The group needed a leader due to Dracos absence. 'Starfire will stay here. Fox you to and Scott protect Starfire' he added firmly. Turgons words lingering in his mind. 'Can anyone find a way to track them ?' he looked hoping for an answer.

Spider-robin leapt down from the roof Rose in his arms. 'I can use my S/R sense as long as their not to far away' Spider-robin began placing Rose down as he back bleed through the damages clothes he winced slightly in pain of it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Draco's blood was boiling in rage. He knew that it would've been smarter to stay back to make a plan, but he couldn't help himself. He had no idea what was happening to Gemini at the moment and it was killing him. He looked down at the ground.

Scorpio looked up to where Western Hunter was pointing. "A big dragon, huh? This should be interesting." He stood up.

Black Feather looked up at the large dragon. "Hmm... Draco. He's probably looking for Gemini. Looks like he's alone."

Raven nodded her head to Robin's plan. It sounded like it would work. "They couldn't have gotten too far."

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 pm

"Ok, and Titans becareful and we will too. And remember Robin Turgon still grudge over you. That's why he put the black pearl in Gemini's heart in the first place, so he can mess with you and the Titans minds. And Arachnd come back safely to me and I'll try to stay alive as well if he comes here," said Fox as she kissed Arachnid on the cheek adn back away and walked towards Starfire and Scott.

Starfire kissed Robin too on the cheek adn said to him, "Try to come back safely as well."

"I that Draco sometimes he can be such a hot head," said Fox. "Here robin and Arachnid take my communicator and use it to track them both down," said Fox as she had her costume go over her body now.

"Scott stay close to me," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar tried to break free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be back and the rest of you followers go stop the Titans. I have some business to tke care of," said Turgon as he disappeared into the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then DarkStar used her dark magic to break herself free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini flet the strike from Oracle and kicked her in the stomach with her knee. She blew wind fromher mouth towards Oracle to hit the tree.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Then Rose noticed Spider-robin's bleeding back, she stood up next to him and said, "You shouldn't have gone after me Spider-robin. I mean your hurt and bleeding becasue you went to save me. But why did you save me?" Rose asked that question and looked at him with worried face.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 am

Black Feather kept her eyes on Draco. "Let's see how good of a fighter a dragon really is." Her eyes began glowing. In a low voice, she murmured, "Go and get the dragon. Peck at any weak spots in that armor of scales." Birds from the entire area flew up into a giant flock and headed towards Draco.

Draco was alarmed to suddenly feel birds pecking him. Fire came from his mouth, burning himself a trail. Draco sped up, trying to outrun the birds. The birds continued to peck him with their beaks while Draco continued having to roast them. He roared and dove down. He pulled up before hitting the ground and began flying faster.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 am

'But I wont to fight' Scott pipped up deffiantely. It wasn't fair he was old enough. He'd trained tons why couldn't he fight ?. He was so sick and tired of being left behind. They let Gemini why not him.

Arachnid turned round wishing not to argue with Scott. It was Robin and Starfires job. He was still no good at the parent thing but prayed soon he would. He pulled out his T-communcator and began to track Gemini's signal.

'Lets see how good of a flyer he is too' Western hunter mocked creatiing a huge dirty wind brushing other the forest in dusty brown swril reducing vison by half.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:14 am

Robin was about to rpely to Scott when his keen eyes detected the windy anomaly in the forest. 'Star,Fox and Scott inide no butts' he saif firmly. He refused to let any fall foul to Turgon's plan.

'I'll be back' he muttured heading inside to bandages up. He was adamnt to discuss his motives behind rescuing Rose. It was simple these guys were slow and he was quick. End off.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 pm

Draco put all his strength into his wings. He could barely see through the grit in the wind. Outrunning the wind and birds seemed to be the only way to get away. Flapping his wings at a high speed, Draco began to fly quickly. He shut his eyes to keep dirt from flying into his eyes. His wings were starting to tire, but adrenaline to save Gemini drove him onwards. More fire came from his mouth, scorching the birds in front of him.

Black Feather looked at the large cloud of dust. She was smirking. Sure, some birds were dead. "Looks like the little dragon is getting a little tired."

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:05 pm

Starfire took Scott inside with her.

Fox looked towards Arachnid and than everyone else. She hate that she couldn't help because of her conditions but she aslo new that arachnid would ratehr have her safe than be killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini than flew up and yelled, "Toranado Twsiter!" Than a big gust of wind swirled around ehr body and turned into a tornado twister and it seemed dangerouse. she had Oracle trapped inside it.

Turgon watched near by in the shadows at how Gemini was handleing this. He smiled wickedly.

DarkStar watched the battle as well but from the trees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Fox was about to go in she saw a huge big tornado twister in the forest adn new that was one of Gemini's most powerful and strength taking poer. and it also ment that she was probably fighting Oracle or Turgon. "One of Gemini's powerful attack. She knows that's going to take away most of her energy," said Fox.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Draco could see quickly turning winds ahead and he squinted his eyes to look through the dust. Gemini was able to manipulate the winds like that. He began beating his wings faster, adrenaline fueling his draconic body.

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Oracle was trapped in the twister as Gemini was isnide as well cobntroling it. She than mixed her dark magic with Gemini's twister that began to hurt Gemini bad. She than flew towards Gemini and blew her up into the sky with her wind powers. She than grabbed Gemini as she flew up and threw her abck down to the ground. She than flew down but felt weak after fighting against the twister. Oracle than stood over Gemini's body, turned into a wolf demon, grabbed Gemini by the arma dn bit into her making blood come out.

~~~~~~~

Fortunna awoke and faught Corona with her pysihic powers.

Corona used her sword to slash Fortunna on the side.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games