Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Cult Cast! Episodes doowwn! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CC18! Poll courtesy of David again.
  Yeah but it was a stripped down GAY version
  You have just caged yourself… with your own words.
  No, that’s cause I don’t wanna play Mario Party
  MMM, I’m about to infiltrate this giant field of dicks!
  I don’t wanna be hard on it, and I’m kinda just playing Devil’s Advocate here but it… kinda looks like s**t, kinda looks like a boring shitty game!
  The new tracks are being developed by RARE!
  It’s not flying, it’s falling with style
  I worry about Mario.
  Man… I don’t get 3D… how does it work?
  Can’t say anything! Trenn wins!
View Results

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm
The whole "What you've been playing" thing is just as good as having reviews, I think. Talking about what games they've been trying recently and whether they're enjoying them is really all you need.

Also most of the podcasts I listen to are about an hour. Sounds good to me, as long as you do them more often!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am
Input to shorten
-Cut out the short awkward silences. Those add up XD.
-Stop messing up when you talk, you guys will go off on tangents and spend like 3 minutes on a mess up.
-Longest micro review ever Fish, over 20 minutes.
-How about not talking about Excitebots which came out last year. That's not news. XD

Comments
-STOP cumming in your pants at the VC thing Trenn. I love the theoretical idea, but no. XD Stop touching pikachu. Actually. Stop cumming all over everything about everything XD.
-Also. I still have my DS fat. SURE GLAD I WAITED!
-And I agree with trenn. ******** bring peppy back. ******** Krystal she can get ******** space aids. Bring back Peppy.
-Getting ready for Monster Hunter Tri? MONSTER HUNTER TRI! TRI DEMO. YEAH PLAY IT FISH! IT ISN'T TOO HARD! Only stupid people think it is hard. Screw them.

Mailbag submissions and question answers

-My question is, Fish better get his s**t into gear, or I hate him forever. Hunt a monster wear its skin.
-For the game I choose to play for the rest of my life locked in a room alone without contact to the outside world until I die without other stimulation. WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT! No game. I would be spending my time clawing at the door until my fingers wore into stumps

Owwin

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:43 pm
I think the tangents are funny D:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Outtakes reel.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:45 pm
What is this, a movie? NO JOKES YOU GUYS STAY FOCUSED.

You don't have to take it too seriously. Pretty much all the podcasts I listen to have jokes and funny stories. That is kind of part of their appeal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:47 pm
Mailbag Submission
-Out of all the characters you've encountered in video games, who would you choose to win the "d**k of the Year" Award?
-Fish, besides Flower Sun and Rain- the one with 24 clones and a soccer ball exploding a plane, what other games just made you sit there at the end and just ask "why what is this I don't even?"

MaverickDrifter

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 pm
Jokes and some tangents and stuff are all well and good, but please don't go go on a tangent that lasts 20 minutes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:42 pm
If you are gonna make it a couple hours long, find a way to FF and skip.  

Owwin

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 pm
It's Flower Sun and Rain, digi XD
Don't get rid of the tangents! D=
I find them so enjoyable! If it was just reviews and news I wouldn't be as into it. Also, I'm for shortening the Cast if they're more frequent (as if).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 am
I really don't have any problems with the current setting and lenght of the casts. Only thing i can think of is maybe cut an episode in pieces so it's easier to scroll through the episode when you're not feeling like listening to it in one sitting.

Question answers
- What i want to see at E3 '10: The new Zelda of course, a new Star Fox. I'd also like to see a new franchise that is so good that it will last longer than 2 games.
- Expectation for the 3DS: Good graphics, at least PSP-like or beyond that, analog stick, better online and of course better a better online store and let's not forget Virtual Console. I also hope that it doesn't look silly.
- Game that i'd play for the rest of my life: Probably something like Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon, because it lasts practically forever.

Vaettur

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 pm
page 69! LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:00 am
D
A
L
D
O
R
D
I
N
G
S

Monster_Mario

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 pm
ultimatewarrior_link
I

S
U
C
K

D
I
L
D
O
R
D
I
N
G
S
fix'd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 pm
cult cast needs more daldordings  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Kreschun answer
Game I want to see at E3:
Starfox Wii
Zelda Wii
Pikmin 3
Kirby of the Stars
Luigi's mansion 2
Also, something that isn't a series.

I think that it's a given that the 3DS will have tilt sensors; they would need them to make parallax barriers affective.

But most of all, I just want it to work, and be able to afford it.

Mailbaggage
VC needs an update for Virtual multiplayer. Put that s**t online. Make a virtual console channel so I don't have to ******** have all that s**t on my wii menu. I won't mind the extra load. Especially for online multiplayer on VC games.

Also, someone needs to make a laser tag simulator game for wiiWare... with level builders and s**t. Simple monochromatic character models, and fog machines. No hud; just fire the gun.

I'm aware neither of these is a question... But you probably talked for atleast 20 minutes anyway!

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games