Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:23 pm
iZann
((Can I ask who the mother is?
O_o Who did you get pregnant?!))

((It was me, he didnt even call after or pay child support. Also can I have the body to do angry sexual things to : D))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:24 pm
((Who cares about details...oh and orion gave me the idea for what will happen next...))

The double of Zeramaru picks the kid up and walks towards zann.
"Zann ....the real zeramaru wishes to tell you this but he cant right now..."
He coughed first then said.
"before you try to kill me." Double aims kunai at zann's neck.
"i have one thing to say..."
"Zann I am..."

((dude dont counter it just ask who zeramaru is it will be funny!!!!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:25 pm
Destinys' eyes shot open wide as she used flash step to pin him to the ground claws around his neck. "Please refrain from anything of that such, without my consent." She growled out in a angry tone her teeth slowly getting longer and sharper and her eyes turning from a natural brown to a red.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:28 pm
havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((this will be fun... i never really used my weap in battle only at the start or as my ending shot))

Zeramaru dived to one side and then landed he stood upright and did his hand gesture ((my sig..which reminds me ill change my sig ))
"lets not be too hasty I mean you dont have to activate your sharingan yet" Zeramaru said as he used his riboruba to point at his eyes and his was not active.
"Taste this!" Zeramaru said as he threw the weapon behind him spun caught it and fired at Hanzo's chest.

((dude really dislike yer speed but Ill die anyway so ill give it all i got left..))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( Hanzo looks like this when fused with Tenka but with gold wings. Hanzo can know go much faster and manipulate lightning )

(( I changed it so I'm not moving at the speed of light but my top speed as fused with Tenka I can practically disapear like Oorami and when you slow me down I'm probably at Lee's speed. Oh and mind telling me what Riboruba is? ))

*Hanzo using his neo-byukugan started a spin quickly emitting a blue chakra surrounding him Heavenly Spin that deflected the riboruba. Soon after deflecting it Hanzo pulled back stopping the chakra spin and thrusting his palm forward Mountain Fist.*

(( Yea I'm not trying at all yet because I want us to start off small and then work our way up towards the good stuff. ))

(( Mountain fist sends wave of chakra at the target that sends them flying back. ))

((my riboruba is basicly ... a gun that fires crossbow bolts...people outside why dont you try to kill each other we all know weather i die or not people will hoard my body since ill be exhausted ))

Zeramaru saw the attack due to his lack in taijutsu skill he was hit and sent to the end of his barrier.
He crashed into it dropping his guns then picked them up.
"well meet again!" Zeramaru said as he turned and ran he hit his own barrier ... Zeramaru fired at the barrier at an angle while turning basically causing the bolt to bounce back towards Hanzo.
"Dont think i was actually going to run..." Zeramaru said then looked out the barrier seeing the swarm of people about to kill the guy that gets out.
"...Eh i am screwed anyway..." Zeramaru said moving his shoulders then made seals.
"Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl)" Zeramaru said as sand poured out of his coat via the sealed sand in scrolls in it and started to spin around him creating shields that floated...

((who thinks the V.C will aprove my undress no jutsu... xd )
(( Sorry took me awhile I was busy ))

*Hanzo dodged the attack but barely*
``Damn I let my guard down!``

*Both of Hanzo`s hands went behind his back pulling out two scrolls. He swung his hands from his back making a ``X`` shape as the two scrolls unravelled creating a poof of smoke to emerge. Hanzo briefly disapeared in the smoke. The smoke started to clear and Hanzo could be seen with 2 dark images in the shape of a men could be seen on either side of him. Hanzo grinned as the smoke started to fully clear revealing on his left Hayashi Senju and on his right Sin-Q Hyuuga.*

( Ok everyone I summoned them from the dead in a previous battle and so I don`t have to die sealing them away for good I sealed them into scrolls. )

"are you really trying to annoy me those two made my chunnin life hell sending me through countless walls and even deafening me!" Zeramaru said quite angrily then calmed down.
Zeramaru put the right ribourba in its holster then tossed the left one behind his back caught it with the right hand and aimed then spun it and pointed slightly angled down
He made a few quick seals using his left hand "Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay)" he said slowly softly but clearly nothing seemed to change then he fired the ribourba causing another ricochet shot this time it bounced towards hanzo's hands.

*Hanzo spun again doing Heavinly Spin to deflect them. “Damn I’ve gotta stop doing that if I’m gonna be using power jutsus soon. Since I’m not a Hyuuga emitting chakra out of my body like even with the neo-byukugan can drain chakra quickly if overused.” Hanzo thought quietly to himself.*

“Long time no see kid…”
*Hayashi stated.*

*Hanzo looked over at Hayashi with a serious look on his face.*
“Hayashi Zeramaru has the yonbi I need you to take care of the yonbi’s powers.”

*Hayashi did a series of hand signs and trusted his palm forward facing Zeramaru
Hokage-style Sixty-year-old Technique - Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-bringing Hands . On his hand had the Japanese sign for “sit”, Hayashi focused his charka on Zeramaru and quickly a series of posts with dragon shaped heads came from the ground surrounding Zeramaru. Keeping his hand steady the posts would then begin to instantly drain the yonbi’s powers.*

(( You will not lose your yonbi and the yonbi won’t be weak it’s just draining the yonbi’s abilites to help you by giving you chakra and such. ))

*Sin-Q looked over at Hanzo*
“What do you want me to do?”

“You provide me back-up when needed”
*Hanzo replied.*  

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:28 pm
Sypher let her pin him down and giggled out his words "Oh my, what a beautiful ability you have" After he spoke this he started to melt into the ground. After a few seconds a small spire of bone shot out of the ground and Sypher stepped out. "Tsk tsk, no more of that" he waved his finger at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 pm
zero flashed onto the grounds in a gust of leafs. his akatsuki cloak flapped in the wind
"do i see a demon"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 pm
Her shadow clone vanished within seconds as she levitated in the air yawning at them from over the side of the building. "Maybe" She vanished behind him. "Maybe not" she vanished again above the shield floating while laying down looking at her nails.
"The villages are just the same since I left last time." she muttered as she spinned once in the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 pm
((smart move dark tho i think that crap only works on the kyuubi...but sure ill play allong meh no need yonbi's help today!!!))

Zeramaru simply walked towards hanzo anything that would touch the sand would rot not because of the yonbi's power but due to the last jutsu he did.
"I just love to reload during battle!" Zeramaru said excitedly as he reloaded the riboruba.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:38 pm
"lets bag us a demon dark"
zero's eyes glowed red. he was thinking of how to kill her as fast as he could  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 pm
She shut one eye as she still levitated there. "This is very boring.. " She mumbled looking to the burier, waiting for his fight to be over. She levitated a bit higher and looked down at the akatsuki infested place.  

Cold winter angel

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 pm
Syphers eyes flashed from the deep purple to a bright red the second he saw the cloak of the man who just appeared. Sypher simply snapped his fingers and a cage of bone came across this zero fellow. "I dont know who you are but you are on my list" He said loud and angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:46 pm
"is that it"
zero was sitting on top of the bones. leafs floated out of the kage  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:46 pm
havockboy
((smart move dark tho i think that crap only works on the kyuubi...but sure ill play allong meh no need yonbi's help today!!!))

Zeramaru simply walked towards hanzo anything that would touch the sand would rot not because of the yonbi's power but due to the last jutsu he did.
"I just love to reload during battle!" Zeramaru said excitedly as he reloaded the riboruba.

(( No the description says and I quote “This jutsu produces a seal "sit" (座) on the user's hand that can suppress a Tailed Beast's influence over its host.

“Hmm….a sand jutsu this should be easy enough….”

*Hanzo raised both of his hands and moved them forward facing Zeramaru. His hands then started to have a static glow to them.*

Lightning Mirrage

*Billions of lightning bolts shot from Hanzo’s hands at Zeramaru that would wrap around Zeramaru shocking him but since the sand was protecting him the lightning would hit the sand most likely turning the sand into glass because lightning can’t rot.*

(( Lightning mirrage is the signature move of Tenka but since we are fused I can use some of his moves and attributes. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 pm

Zeno appeared in a puff of smoke among the multitudes of shinobi, arguing or conversating. He looked around and noted his observations; Hanzo and Zeramaru were battling inside of a barrier, Katsuro and Zann were having a heated discussion, and a couple of other people watched the battle rage on. He sighed, folding his arms and furthering his examinations, still feeling a light strain on his muscles.

De-Vaughn07

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 pm
Destiny flashstepped back down to the ground and at the edge of it her feet hanging off she lifting backwards looking at them upside down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games