Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
The real sunso would appear back at the office, dispelling the clone as he would then sigh, while looking around at the group here "you know, that spike kid was really annoying, i'm almost glad to have been the one to crush his skull, are all you mist swordsmen like him?" he would ask, implying that he killed spike, "anyway, where would i go to join your ranks since you've lost one,"

(( thats realy not fair because i had to do this huge Rp of joining the Mist 7!!!!! and the fact that you realy didnt kill Spike at all... you just whiped his memorys...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Oroami glared at Sunso creating a Hyoton barrier around them, "You attacked one of my seven, and now you will die." Only way out was with Hyoton, or if someone on the outside came and broke the barrier, which no one would do as this boy was a murderer. Oroami laughed and created two clones, each of the clones entered the Hyoton Ice, and muttering. "Demonic Mirrors," Creating large flat glassed mirrors around the Hyoton Barrier. Now it eould take two attacks from the outside to get in.

He laughed manically as he shot out of the Ice his Tsurugi unsheathed, it began to freeze the air around them to an insufferable 7 degrees below zero. "Time for you to meet your maker!" Yelling loudly Oroami sent his Tsurugi horizontally for Sunso's chest.

(I'm not making the Mirrors to use thousand needles, just to make it so you can't make a bunch of your friends come save your a**.)  

Havok-Trance

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:12 pm
(ugh, havent posted all day because for some reason, everywhere my character or clone is, theres a fight stemmed from this. so i'm just gonna retreat and watch from a distance like a good sniper.)

-Notices the intensity of the battle, Yun jumps back from his cover within the tree and leaps to several rooftops. He reaches on at a safe distance and gets into a prone position. Reaching into his pack, he pulls out a collapsable bipod and fixes it to the end of his ballista. Next, a removable scope. Looking down the scope, he watches the fight, ready to fight back if he were attacked, even though he'd most likely be killed. Although, he knew that they wouldn't worry about him, a genin.-

"So...this is how one of the kages fights....terrifying."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:13 pm
(( to everyone here... this is my second Rpc who will be taking Spikes place in the Mist 7 once he reaches Jounin rank. even though he still gets Spikes Mist 7 Blade. oh yeah Sojiro is a Genin.))

Sojiro Uchiha walked onto the seen with his fathers Mist 7 blade strapped to his back using a special weapon holder. Sojiro's grayish silver hair shifted to one side as he stopped and watched the seen standing next to Kazuo because he knew him a little better than the others.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 am
((correct manpish, but these guys cant know that without metagaming, also, why would i make then come and save my a**? they dont even know i'm here, and this rpc can handle his on his own for long enough))

Sunso sighed as he saw the barrier form around him, and as he felt the temperature drop his focused light chakra to surround his body, creating enough heat to make him feel like it was a nice hot day. He then started to spread his bone through the ground as he ducked under the blade aiming for his chest aiming a palm strike at the rapidly approaching oroami, it was aimed at his chest, meaning that it would be hard for him to dodge a point blank attack, "in my defense, he started it, and if you really must know he was a suna missing who killed one of our jounin, and he's not dead, just....Whiped of all memories, and if you liked him that much, i can bring him back here, i only came him to join the great mist 7....." he would say as his other hand made a single seal, and a lense of light would appear just outside the barrier, this lense would focus the sunlight into an intense beam of light ranging from 4000-6000°C, which should melt the outside ice, digging its way into the inside ice. Sunso would keep his hand in the seal to direct the beam to carve out a doorway if it got through to two layers of ice.

(it can melt through metal with ease, so i think even hyoton ice would have trouble holding out for long)
((Iron melts at 1538 °C or 2800 °F (1811 K). It boils at 2862 °C or 5182 °F (3134 K)
The beam is 4000-6000°C in temperature))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 am
(Is Yokai in the hyouten barrier cause i was right next to Oroami? I don't want to be involved in the fight T^T, unless the barrier is only surrounding Sunso, which it looks like)  

Dripples

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 am
Kit enters the office and gives a look around. Noticing the people somewhat fighting in the office. "Shoulld i come back later? I mean if im interuppting." Grabbing a kunai he hid it inside of his pockets.Each kunai had a string attached to theliner inside of his pocket. Unbenonced to any of them even though he looked young, Kit had years of battle experience. Diffrent strategies and tactis for any situation. He was his own reincarnation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 am
Yokai flipped backwards, until he was at the back of the office. He straightened his arms until 2 kunai slipped from his sleeves to his hands, "...wow, I didn't know there would be a fight, like 2 seconds after i got here. That's getting really annoying." Yokai smiled and got ready to either, get the ******** out of there, or help the mizukage even though he is crazed.

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 am
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member
User Image

User Image
Kazuo looks at the building that was remade instantly by Sorcam. He smiles in awe at the new office. "Thankyou Sorcam, you truly have a special ability. Never forget that." He looks around at everyone, he had something he needed to do, he would be back soon though. He nods to Sorcam as he disappeared.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 am
Through the rains of the mist, Tetsu landed on the window sel and left a note for the Mizukage.

The note:

Dear Hokage,

I, the Raikage, is holding a meeting in Cloud. We need you and your best ninja to come to the meet. We thank you for you cooperation and support.

-Raikage
Rahenno

The bird flew backwards, off the seal and started for the next village.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:13 am
(Wow Its Hyoton Ice, meaning its made from chakra, Hyoton can only be destroyed with Lightning or attacks from the outside... But the lens is on the outside so its okay)

Oroami sighed as he was much faster than some Kaguya punk, (he hates Kaguya) literally going from infront of Sunso to the side of him in less than a second. "Like I care, no one survives after they've attack the Mist Seven." He said as his right leg was going in for a round house kick to Sunso's face.

Before he had made his move Oroami had created a Shadow clone that clone was coming silently from behind with a sweeping kick to trip Sunso.

(I could easily finish this fight with an S-rank jutsu, but I don't want to ruin the fun)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 am
Kit saw through the bird fly in and out leaving a note. Activating his blood red eyes he smiled. "You know im going, I want to see Rahenno agin.....He and i need to talk.........." With this said Kit turned. "Mister Oroami i wish to speak with you when you have a moment."

(Just pm when you are ready its not all that important.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:25 am
Sunso just smiled as he would sink into the bone he created moments ago, dodging the round house kick, and inadvertidly dodging the sweep kick. Susno then started using it to travel just out of the barrier, breaking from the surface of the ground as he would then start to run away from oroami, his lens of light re-focusing the light so it'd form a spot light aimed at entire barrier and towards oroami, Sunso then made several handsigns while outside of the barrier creating 3 shadow clones, all of which would follow him as he made his run to the gates, "guess i'm the exception to that rule," he would say as he would force light chakra out of his feet to increase his speed, and make it seem that the three sunso's would dissapear in a flash.

(well, this was fun, but i've got places to be, stuff to kill)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:37 am
(wow, you know thats.... not possible for you to go down and dodge a kick that is also down, you would of been hit in the head.)

Oroami simply jumped back from the barrier to behind the light, submerging it in to the ground using Earth style split, it would fall through the crust and into the lava down in the earth. He closed up the hole and looked to the Uchiha "I know who your fatehr is, you've got the same chakra, now let me find him, I'm going to find the man that attacked him." The clone looked to Kit, "Sorry for the safety of Mist I am going alone."  

Havok-Trance

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:07 pm
Sojiro waved at Oroami as he turned around and walked away heading off to the main village gates. Sojiro didnt let anything or anyone stop him once he had his mind set on it, plus he has always wanted to visit another place besides the streets of Kiri.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games