Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 am
Rose laughed and escaped from his clutches as fast as she could, "I know what you mean!" She said, looking out to the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:55 pm
Haseo stood up and grabbed the towels and umbrella that he dropped "So where are we gunna set things up at?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Rose looked around and looked back to Haseo and shrugged, "I think you'll be better at choosing that location.' She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Haseo looked around "How about over there" he pointed to a open area close to the water where there wasnt that many people "Theres plenty of sun overthere and not many people so its not crowded"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:10 pm
Rose smiled and nodded, "Alright!" She said as she started to head there. She took the blankets from Haseo, as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:30 pm
Hase nodded and follwed behind her  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm
Rose placed the two blankets on the ground and sat down on one of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 am
Haseo opened the umbrella and stuck it in the sand then pulled off his muscle shirt and sat on the towel next to Rose  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 am
Rose lied down on the blanket, her hair spread out, "Hmm... Now what?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:44 pm
"Well, i could bury you in sand, i could gather a bunch of water and dumb it on you or we could just lay here" he said jokingly  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:58 pm
Rose looked at him and smile, "Alright, bury me." She said playing along, lying down and looking at the umbrella on top of them, "When do you wanna go for a swim?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Haseo raised an eyebrow "I was just kidding but ok..." he gathered up a bunch of sand and dumped it on one of her legs "It dosent matter to me, whenever you feel like it"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 pm
"Wahh!" Rose jumped, "Hey! I was just playing along!" She said surprised and then started laughing, "Getting buried, I'm not that dead!" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm
Haseo jumped on top of her and held her down and started putting sand on her chest, laughing the whole time  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:22 pm
"No!" Rose shouted laughing all at the same time, "Lemme go!!!!!!" She whined, "I don't want to get buried!!! Don't make me get up!!" She threatened trying to get up under and out of his grasp.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games