Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:48 pm
"You remember that bloody little snot I nearly stepped the life out of? How about I seal him like that; encased with powerful light magic to slowly drain all the darkness out of him," Seraphiel said with a smirk. She had other plans as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm
James looked at him threateningly "Human what do you want?" he asked not hearing anything. But he didnt want to give away that he was armed to those that didnt hear him loading his gun. 'There still could be others' he thought  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:53 pm
Shane looked at James and said scared, "How should I know! I was walking when she forced me to stop!" He looked at the two, "W-what do you want with me?!"

Akari nodded and said, "Okay...so you want to seal him...as a bloody snot? I don't get it...why not just seal him in your boot or something with he light thing...are you going to try to purify him or something?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm
"But if I seal him like that, it would hurt him, wouldn't it?" Seraphiel asked with a raised brow.

"You there. Human mixed with something foreign. How did you know what I am?" Pre asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 pm
James didnt want to force the issue with the human like creature it seemed. He went back to looking around silently, ready to strike when needed  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 pm
Akari said, "You said and I quote, "That you would not torture him in your pocket dimension.." He never made you promise not to kill him or hurt him other than in your pocket dimension..."

Shane raised an eyebrow and stammered out, "W-what do you mean...? I...I'm a full human...? I...don't know how...but...I do..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:07 pm
Pre wasn't liking the fact that James was looking around oddly, "This might have to wait until later. James? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Arr? So I can kill him?" Seraphiel looked excited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:10 pm
James pointed the gun at the suspicious human "Did you send anyone?!" he snarled looking annoyed that this human was playing dumb "HOw could you possibly know her when she isnt supposed to tell what she is?"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:10 pm
Akari nodded and said, "As long as it fulfills all the conditions that you and he created along with the laws then yes."

Shane sighed in relief and said, "If that is all..." He turned and began to walk away, maybe now he could get away from the vampire and the faerie and be safe. He turned back to the vampire, "How should I know! I don't remember half my damn life let alone what I know!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:14 pm
"Okay then. You stomp on him. That would be fitting, correct?" Seraphiel asked.

Pre tilted her head, "This guy has amnesia or something. I had that once. I didn't like it either."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:22 pm
spade crumpled. the aura hurt. it felt like she was being set on fire. the crystallis was uneffected and continued to fill her with anger. she grabbed her machete and swung at tea again before running away. she didnt want to feel the pain anymore.

lost looked at KoTari. he wanted to know what happened but didnt bother talking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:25 pm
Akari shook his head, "I....I...can't bring myself to do it...besides...technically by our laws I can't...sister could...but I doubt she would be able to either..."

Shane sighed and looked at the two and began to walk away again. Those two scared him and being around them might lead to someone getting hurt. He did not want that at all...  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:29 pm
Tea avoided the attack and followed Spade, "Then, this might be a bit extreme, but if it works..." Her wings moved to her sides, "Hey! Look at me!" She yelled and her attacks ended. She slowed down to see what Spade would do.

Pre glanced back to Shane, "You trying to leave isn't going to help you any," She said.

"Arr...Then? Would it be fine if I do the honors? I mean, I love you," Seraphiel said with a little blush.
KoTari unconsciously petted Lost, letting him know that he's just about as confused as Lost is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:33 pm
Shane turned back to Pre, "Well it is not like staying in one place with no help is going to either." He stopped walking away as he stood still staring at the two, "Besides, none will help without having me have to worry about someone who is trigger happy shooting me. After all I am just a human...I know I have no chance in an actual fight."

Akari nodded to Seraphiel, "Of course love...you can do the 'honors'...but me and sister will not watch.." He and his sister closed their eyes and sighed awaiting for their brother's end.

Angelus sighed, "I think I'm lost now."  

SNDarkangel

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:08 pm
Kon and Zero finally walked up to Pre and the others and smiled...They had gone a little off track but they were back...Kon was wearing a new outfit and Zero had on a cap...Both were in high spirits...They smiled to the others and bowed with respect...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games