Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 pm
((Rick must be quite talented to walk through diamond bars.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:56 pm
(They were still there? I would have figured they went away when Rick told Leonard to let him go ^_^; I don't know why, I know they are two different things made by two different people. I'll just repost it here)

Rick climbed up and looked at the sorry lot inside the cage, "Release them. I want to see KIERAN up close," He said to Psadas.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:57 pm
Lily glared at Rick and tightened her grip on him. What Psadas had told her worried her even more. What did they want with Kir if they didn't want his blood crystalliz?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

{{Enter from Zen's Castle}}

Psadas just sat and watched as Leonard made a barrier around the cage Psadas had created, then ran off to fetch Rick. "Hello there, Mr. Hunter! We have a present for you." Psadas said with a laugh, waving at the scientist from within the cage. With a small groan he stood up and brushed himself off. Of course it didn't seem to help much, but it got some of the dirt off. "Unfortunatly he's still active." he said with a small shrug, looking over at the unconsious Kieran. "We brought Lily too, since she can deactivate him." the hunter mentioned, gesturing at the woman clinging to Kir's chest.

A small yawn escaped Psadas' mouth as he streched. Before he put Delila back on his back, he played a quick tune to open the bars so the scientist could get into the cage. Although he hadn't taken a nap on the ride over, he was still a little sore from sitting in one postion for a while. Not to mention that it had been quite a long day. People breaking into the academy, experiments running amok, and Sparky going off on his own and acting rashly. It was enough to make the hunter wish sometimes that he didn't work at the academy. Not that he minded working there. The pay was good, and people tended not to bother him. It was just all the stuff that he had to do.

((I have to go to a movie, so I'll be back in a while.))

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 pm
"And you did a wonderful job retrieving him, all of you," Rick said and walked into the cage. He grabbed Kir by the collar and tried to lift him up, "You're going to have to let go little girl," He said to Lily.
Kir stirred as he was grabbed. His weapon self had regained consciousness just minutes before but feigned that he was still unconscious. He was close to the target Lily wanted taken out. He waited for the right command to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm
Lily continued to grapple onto kir. She touched Kir's mind with hers, so that Rick wouldn't hear her command. She knew he could hear her when he stirred. Kill him. she thought to him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Leonard got up. "Ill remove her sir." Leonard said before reaching for her with his claw.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:11 pm
"...!!" Kir accepted the command right as Rick held him up. He raised his hand and tried to drive it into Rick's chest.
Then Rick used his free hand to clasp it onto Kir's throat.
"...!!!" Kir closed his eyes from the pain. He grit his teeth.
"Not very nice aren't you weapon?" Rick said, "You're horrible, you monster," Rick said and removed his hand from Kir's neck. A black crystallis was in his throat.
Kir's command still continued as he tried to punch Rick with a normal Angel's strength. Rick grabbed Kir's wing and threatened to rip it out.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:13 pm
"Leave him alone!" lily screamed and lunged forward to bite Rick, like her instincts were telling her. She was out of her mind with anger and pain.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:14 pm
"You sure about that?" Rick asked and pulled Kir in front of him by his wing, using him as a shield.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:17 pm
Rick moving kir caused Lily to miss, since she was still hanging onto him, and her mouth closed around thin air. She growled at Rick, baring her teeth as her eyes began to turn red.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:19 pm
Two guards from inside the building came out wheeling cages big enough for the two of them, "Come on Leonard. Get her off of this monster. I'll deal with them one at a time," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:41 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch looked over the document one more time. 000527, eh? The paper had been clumsily lying in the man's cabinet, hiding in less than obvious crevice, as if had fallen out of a stack of papers as they were taken somewhere else. Perhaps to burn. "Quite the common cold..." The knight muttered, remembering the scientist's words. He stood from the crouch he had been in and walked. His master sought out 'Mr. Hunter's' presence and he followed the guidance to find the man grappling with an angel and vampire.The black wings of the angel and the sheer wrongness of his consciousness marked him as the KIERAN they were speaking of earlier. Which meant, from his master's information, that the girl was Lily. "Need any help, sir?" The demon asked.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 pm
"Oh you again," Rick said, "If you could pry this one off of the weapon that would be great," He didn't expect the man to comply, so he said it sarcastically. Still, getting them separated would be good.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm
Lily looked at Chronarch. Her eyes were begging him for help, because she was hoping that he wasn't from the Academy. However, she knew that it was unlikely that they would receive any now.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games