Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:06 pm

((Bowl of ramen says its me....))

Akira walked back into the room. "Like I was saying before I was interrupted. Is there anymore S-rank missions you need me to tend to?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:15 am

The clone ran over to the window to make sure he made it to the ground alright, then regained its composure. "I believe we do akira. You remember those fires that have been popping up... everywhere? I need to have someone go to other villages and ask around, and see what their situations are. We may be able to figure out who the perpetrator is this way."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:35 am

"Ok, so....who is it you fancy?" Akira looked at Reiko. "I'm a cat. We pick up everything that falls on the wind."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Detachi's ember clone entered the office. The door was open, so he walked in. "Lord Hokage, my investigation is nearing completion and I have found that it is indeed arson. Are there any clues as to who it may be?" he asked.

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm

"Well, Detachi. I was just about to go find out. Wanna go with me to look in other villages for answers?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Detachi nodded. "Thanks Akira," he said.

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:47 am

((its lady, but no sweat))

the clone nodded. "Alright, its settled then. Investigate some other villages, but don't go under false pretenses. Let the leader know you are there, so as they don't think that we are trying to spy or invade. Just tell them we are here to look for information. Alright?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Syn jumping threw the window sits down in a chair and closes his eyes for a second as he then says, "Well I'm going to leaving soon for either a awhile or maybe i'll be right back."

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:34 pm

A Toad appeared and looked around for Reiko then seeing her he opened his mouth and unrolling his tounge dropped a slashed leaf headband, Kazuma's to be exact, and out came his anbu mask then a scroll that said.

Reiko,

You can no longer count me as a Shinobi of Konoha, I am severing my ties to you and this village, I am now a part of the Light Assassins, By the way warn Syn there is a hit on his head and if i am told to do it I WILL

The one who went crazy
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Detachi's clone was confused. "Lady Hokage, I'm on this mission too?" he asked. Detachi had never done two missions at once. "Well it could help me with my search. What is the ranking?"

Detachi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm

irishshamrock12
Kazuma looked around at the empty room then looked at Reiko "i have been thinking................................ and I need to confess something" he said and looked right into her eyes "I think I uhh have fallen for you" he said and looked down.

((**pimp slapps Kazuma like hell and throws him into the air, knocks him around like ping pong in th eair and then throws him in the air. Appears above him and smashes him into the ground legendary super saiyan style. Flies above and launches broly omega blaster from broly then uses a ultra thunderbolt. finally uses all of the natrual energy in sage mode into one fist and lightning blade with power of a bijuu and slamms it into Kazuma faster then anyone can think "holy s**t" making a massive crator leaving nothing of Kazuma behind at all, not even ashes**

Stay away!!!!!!

lmao yeah....got bored and went through pages...lmfao wow im hyper to do this lmfao))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Syn seeing the note stands up bites his thumb and summons the dog pack. "Pakkun, other dog pack members. Go find out what you can about this hit on me." he turns to the hokage. "Lady hokage I want permission to leave the village to find the people who put a hit on me and find out why. I'm not staying in leaf to keep the creeps in assassins out." He says as the dog and himself leave.

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Detachi
Detachi's clone was confused. "Lady Hokage, I'm on this mission too?" he asked. Detachi had never done two missions at once. "Well it could help me with my search. What is the ranking?"

"Its a A-rank mission. I just got done with an S-rank mission. I shall meet you at the gates." Akira said as he went to the window. "We shall return soon, Reiko sensai." Akira said as he hopped out of the window.

((technically our mission have combine into one. I'm looking for answers and your looking for the person who did it. Along the way we should find that person.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:22 am

((fires eh?....hm..........))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:15 pm

The clone nodded at syn. "Alright." I wonder how the village will do with the depleted number of ninja, it wondered before it disappeared.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games