Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Sharp fangs appeared on the shadow below Ravyn, but we not from smiling of anything next to joy; they were there because a low growl had escaped Masakazu's lips. The growl and fangs disappeared when he heard Blaize sending her thoughts to him. Blaize says that she is about to head in as soon as she gets Izunami's scent.. He told Ravyn and then growl reappeared, his anger returning with it; he did not enjoy being threatened.

I'll not have you intimidate me, Ravyn. He told her. I should have known I made the wrong choice when I came here. Anyone who theatens to kill someone just how saying that they might leave their clan has to be of some form of evil content. He thought and then the shadow began to move from under Ravyn and into the shadows of a nearby tree.

Masakazu made his decision; he decided that it was time to leave this clan, that it was time to join another one. His only problem was getting out of here without being killed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:58 pm
((Aw. Are you really leaving us?))

Ravyn ignored Blaize in favor of watching the shadow leave in shock. "Traitor. Traitor!" Ravyn yelled at the shadow. She leaped towards Masakazu, blades ready to remove the threat. I really was starting to like you. Ravyn felt more betrayed by her emotions than by Masakazu. Wasn't I taught not to get close to anyone?  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:25 pm
Z was going to do no such thing. He wasnt about to let himself be scrutinized for doing what he thought and knew was right. Not only that but Izunami was right. Information on a text level, especially about a person of interest, wasnt useless. It was more powerful then any gun or sword.

Just because you fail to realize the power books hold doesnt mean the rest of us must follow suit!

As Z's voice boomed through the heads of everyone in the complex, a burst of force exploded off of him. With Izunami being so close, she wouldnt feel it, and it wasnt a blast designed to knock people over or effect them really. It was more so to show that Z wasnt going to be following this persons orders and if he and Rachael's body were cast out of the Jarian's, then Z was going to have to accept that.

I didnt go through all of this just to be scrutinized and treated like a traitor by the very people I have served and helped for a good few years simply because I am doing what needs to be done to try and circumvent a war!

Z stood in his place for a moment before turning with the books under his arm. He took Izunami's wrist and gently pulled her with. He wasnt going to let Viva nor anyone in the base think she was a threat. And he was angered by the fact that he was going to have to do the same after he had worked so long with Record...

Record, if he had seen Z he would have been ashamed of his actions right now, Z was sure of it.

But as Z walked from the vault with Izunami in tow his mind picked up the paper that had fallen from the book and slipped it back inside. Nothing was getting left behind, he was going to make sure that every peice of the books were put into quaentie and kept safe. Either here, or some place else that he knew it wouldnt fall into the wrong hands.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:26 pm
"Rayvn."

He called her name quietly, but it carried the weight of serious threat and authority. He would not have his clan fall apart at every mere trial.

"If he wishes to leave then let him. I have no need for those with no loyalty or trust."

He directed his next statement towards Masakazu.

"If you wish to leave, that's fine with me. I can't force you to trust me, and my intents in this realm are not the purest. I'm only 'evil' because others don't approve of my methods."

With that, he turned his attention back to Xi.

"No, you probably haven't. She was most likely brought in by one of yours, but I know she is here. Perhaps you might find someone to fetch her for me?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm
[Yes, I'm sorry. XP Can't really play the role of the baddie too well. ^^;]

Masakazu transformed back into his normal self and jumped away from Ravyn's blades; they managed to cut him down his chest and he felt pain coursing through him. He let out a low growl of pain and then looked at her sympathetically. "I'm sure you were taught not to trust someone, and I'm sorry for breaking that trust; I just can't follow someone whose intentions I don't fully know."

Masakazu then looked to Memnon and bowed his head lightly. "Thank you for letting me leave without any bloodshed.. er, serious bloodshed, anyways." He walked up to Ravyn and gently took one her hands. He grinned and then kissed it lightly. "Maybe I'll come back someday, but it will only be to check up on you. Try not to get too evil on me." He then looked to Blaize. Watch over her for me; do not let her get harmed.

After saying what he had wanted to say, he bowed to them all once more before turning on his heel to leave the base. He let out a soft sigh of pain as he transformed into a shadow and disappeared.

[Exits to the Kanareshii Base.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm
Blaize watched silently, her eyes sad, both because Masakazu was leaving and for Ravyn's feeling of betrayal. Of course I'd watch out for her.... In that aspect... I'm a horrible assassin... She turned back to Xi. "She came with a mentalist.... I believe we've said that...." She paused sniffing the air. She could smell them both actually. "It wouldn't be that hard to find them actually...."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:03 pm
Xi frowns thinking back. After a couple of moments she opensa mental link with Viva and relays them what she has heard so far. Including what had happened earlier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon Z and Izunami leave the Vault, a deep growl comes form Viva. In a blink of a eye he descends on Izunami. His hand wraps around her throat as he slams her against the now solid door of the Vault and holds her there.

"What's your game? Your master, Memnon is at the door asking for you. xi already told me about your group's little intrusion. Now to find you sneaking into the Vault?"

----------------------------------------------
Xi breaks the link and turns to look back at Memnon a small smile on her face.

"Viva-kun will send her along shortly."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:15 pm
Blaize's eyes narrowed at the look on Xi's face, recognizing it. She never like it when someone got that look, but she would behave for now. If they had done anything to Izunami, they'd have hell to pay from Blaize. Literally. Then again... She didn't smell her blood... So Izunami was most likely fine.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 pm
Ravyn watched her ex-comrade drift off without blinking. This is a lesson. Never let anyone get too close. She clenched her hand and felt like stabbing the blade with his blood on it through the tree that he hid under. She growled under her breath and turned back to face Memnon and Blaize. Should I play it off like he didn't hurt me? I am an assassin. I can't afford emotions. In fact, I shouldn't have any at all. She schooled her features in a blank mask and walked towards the door. There was no point in hiding from the elf now, her little episode had brought her into full view by the whole hideout. She didn't speak to either Memnon or Blaize, and just stared at the elf, daring her to make a move.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As Z confronted the figure before them, just like she had, she smiled at him. A faint blush then tainted her cheeks as he gently took hold of her wrist and pulled her along. She felt a bit better about everything, but a small tingle n the back of her mind began to bother her, like it wasn't all over. And before she knew it, it had happened. Crying out, her wrist broken from Z's grasp, Izunami now thrown against a solid door. "Ahhh!", she screamed, trying to break from the figures hold. "Let...me...go!!!", she yelled. She knew not of what this person spoke of. Izunami had no master, she wasn't playing any game. "I have no....Master!!", she shouted.

Within her mind, her eye's clenched shut, her memories, which were once looked away by a long forgotten fire demon spell, was now breaking, rather quickly. Anger and fear began to overcome the gentle and carefree fire demon. And as her frustration and anger grew, her eye's began to open, her fiery hues glowing. Before she knew it, a growl emitted form her lips. If she grew any angrier, it would prove quite dangerous for everyone in the room. Izunami would revert to her true demon form. But as of right now, the lock upon her memories was quickly shattering, and the little sanity she still had, was hanging on by a thread. "Let...me...go", she shouted once more.

A faint symbol upon her arm began to glow, a symbol of her clan, the once forgotten lost clan of fire demons. There story, written in a few history books, if read was left with a lot of questions, and the truth was locked away in Izunami's mind. But if the figure known as Viva didn't release her soon, it would surface.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Viva wasn't the least bit fazed by the changes overcoming Izunami. If anything they seemed to strengthen his resolve. His grip remains steady, not to tight but not too loose, but his iron hard strength wasn't letting her go nowhere.

He growls as her demonic abilites rises.
He leans closer and looks into her firey eyes.

"If your not some spy, then why is Memnon at the main gate claiming that he one of his minion was inside the base. He named you personally."

The last sentence barely audible over the growl permating his voice. He wasn't normally this rough, but he didn't like spy or traitors. He prefered direct confrontation rather than subterfuge. That was Xi's line of work.

"You can tell me what I want to know, or I can tear the answers form your mind. "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:11 pm
Z whirled around and looked at Viva. Z had had enough. When he questioned Z's loyalty, Z could handle that. Barely. But when he threatened Izunami Z was done playing good solider.

Thats it!

Z reached out and ripped Izunami from Viva's grasp. Z wasnt physically powerful, but his mind was and could generate almost limitless fields of power, though their ranges varried. With Izunami coming towards Z, he sent a wave that began to sheer off tile, paint, anything that wants apart of the walls themselves, sheering them off and breaking them.

Z's arms were outstreched as he waited to grasp Izunami. The wave wouldnt harm her, Z's mind wouldnt allow that. Viva however would, if he didnt go to where he had appeared from, would end u p caressing the vault door. The floor around Z began to bubble alittle, no more then a three foot radius though and this wasnt part of his minds doing.

Z failed to see what was happening to Izunami, both physically and mentally. He was focusing to much now on defending and attacking.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:42 pm
Viva turns and looks at Z. Fury plain on his face. His eyes flare white and Z's power seems to disperse around him.
Viva shrugs off the wave with no visable sign of the effect. He stalks forward ignoring the debris bouncing off of him.

"I don't care about your damn feeling for her. If the clan is in danger I'll defend it with my life. And no one, not Izunami, not Memnon, and surly not you will stand in my way."

Viva raise his hand towards Z. Twice he had attacked him, twice he had endangered the clan, twice he had disrepected chain of command. Light starts to build in his hand as he gather power to attack. Just when he was about to unleash the stored power he stops.

The power dispersed form him. He lowers his hand and relaxes a small smile on his face. His eyes glance form Izunami to Z.

:No...I won't degrade myself to your level Z. If you want Ms. Izunami to leave here alive, you'll do what I say. She can leave, but you two come with me to speak to this Memnon. Afterwords, regardless of the outcome of the talk, she will leave the base. You will stay here and wait. You will be forbidden to leave untill Ms. Lutia herself decides what to do with you."

Viva crosses his arms and looks at them. This entire situation was blowing up way more than it needed. The last thing he would do would be to devlove the situation into open combat in the base.

"Oh, in case your trying to get ideas, you two are deep into one of the most heavly armed locations to have ever existed. Facing someone who has access to all the security codes and weapons in this facility. I could put this place on lockdown in a moments notice. Not to mention i have a room filled with world ending weapons less than five feet behind me. And the only way out is though a trans-dimensional door that I can seal in the blink of a eye form anywhere on the base. You try to resist, I can guarntess that at least one of you will not make out of here alive. Both if I actually try."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

As the figure began to threaten her even more, a growl emitted from her lips. Not much longer now, the last chain upon her sealed memory would break, and her true demon form would come forth. Her body temp began to rise, her eye's becoming more fiery than normal. And as she was about burst, she was suddenly grabbed by another, being pulled from the others hold. As she came into contact with another body, feeling a familiar presence and scent, Izunami's senses returned, her eye's becoming clear again. "Z...", she said softly. And as her hands rested upon his chest, his focus on the figure that stood before them, Izunami closed her eye's feeling herself being quite drained.

The fore demon could care less about the destruction that was happeing around her. Right now, all she wanted to do was rest, but she knew she couldn't. But as she closed her eye's, for only a brief moment, a flash of a past memory suddenly shot within her mind, making her quickly open her eye's. "What...what was that?" The chains that binded her past togther, shutting it out for so many long years, had down broken, and it began to seep through her mind. But Izunami quickly shook it off, returning her eye's upon the figure who had threatned her. These memories would have to wait, for now.

Breathing a bit heavy, she turned to see what Z was doing, finally noticing the destruction around them. And as she did, she began to think about what the figure had asked her. Memnon was outside, asking for her. But why? She knew nothing of this man, only that he gave her an odd evil chill. "Like I told you before...", she began to say, in between breaths. "I belong to no one. I..I don't know why....he's...he's looking for me" From the moment she first saw him, he didn't seem particularly be interested in her. And besides, she was only there for Blaize. It was then that her eye's widened a bit. "Blaize....", she muttered to herself. Was it actually Blaize who had been looking for her, and Memnon....he was just with her, assisting her? Did she follow her all the way here?

Hearing the figure speak once again, Izunami left her thoughts and gazed upon him, seeing him grow even angrier, and an attack headed for she and Z. But before it was released, it was ceased. Izunami just watched in confusion as the figure spoke, stating that they would go to Memnon and talk this out, but even after that, she would have to leave. "But....", she muttered softly, looking to Z. She liked being with Z, and didn't want to leave his side, but it seems as if she would be leaving, regardless.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 pm
Viva perks up again when she muttered Blaize's name. He narrows his eyes again at Izunami. He could feel the demonic powers in her subsiding. Luckly for her. She didn't know that the more demonic she become, the more powerful he did.

Memories flash back of the battle outside of the Magma Plains. Of Xi/Ara fighting off Rayvn and Blaize with Neon. Then older memories of his own. The creation of the Magma Plains and the battle there that turned it into a firey wasteland.

"Blaize....that's the name of one of Memnon's followers. Tried to infiltrate the base, but were driven off. What do you know about her?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff