Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

But, isn't there some other way? Hunter thought for a moment, there was... what was it, something about mixing blood... "I, I think there is... But I am not exactly sure how it works or how to do it." He had always been taught the traditional way, 'bite the neck or wrists, make sure you kill them unless you want a little newborn following you around.' It was something his Father had said, eventually they regretted encouraging him to kill, but that was another story. "I would have to ask Ravin. She would know for sure, the little book worm that she is." Ravin's actual collection of books rivaled his own, and he had the study walls packed with floor to ceiling book cases along every wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, "Then maybe..." She bit her bottom lip softly. "So then there's a chance." Her smile grew alittle bigger. I would have to ask Ravin. She would know for sure, the little book worm that she is. Veronica hooked her arms around Hunters neck and smiled into his eyes. She was completely overjoyed. She kissed his lips softly.

||blah..shortness..||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:07 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan watched as she wiped away the remaining blood. I wanted you to see how you might be someday, She kissed the side of his mouth. It's bad that you don't run. Fear me. If you happen upon me while hunting, there's no gurantee that I shall distinguish you from my intended prey. I completely let myself be free. He nodded and kissed her softly, then she pulled back, looking at him. I warn you now so that you know, Dylan. He just nodded its all he could really do, he wasn't sure what to say. He understood everything she was telling him for the most part. But he didn't want to run, he didn't fear her. And even if he did run, there was no getting away from her. He knew that for a fact now. As fast as he was she was unhumanly fast.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin snuggled into Dylan, placing herself in his lap. She stroked his face with her fingers. The warmth pleasantly burned her icy skin.
"Too bad you don't want to stay human," murmured Raven. She nuzzled her nose against his. "You have incredible warmth. Being a vampire will take that away."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

So then there's a chance. Hunter smiled happy to see that she was happy. "Of course there is a chance, I intende to hopefully turn you some day, if you didn't mind that is." He smiled and kissed her back softly then more fircely, running his fingers throught her tangled mane of hair. "I want to spend forever with you Veronica, only you."

llTis ok, We all have those moments, Me, I have days like that.ll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"If I don't mind," Veronica chuckled lightly to herself. She had only been trying to get him to change her for how long now? Well, not very long but the point is, is that she wanted it. Badly. Hunter kissed her harder, running his fingers through the mess of brown that laid ontop of her head. She probably looked like hell. I want to spend forever with you Veronica, only you. She smiled and kissed him harder, moving herself closer to him. "And I want to spend forever with you Hunter." Forever. Forever. She loved the sound of that.

||aha, its okay. we all do!||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:21 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her waist as she sat in his lap. Her fingers grazed along his face. Too bad you don't want to stay human, Ravins nose brushed against his. "I just want forever with you Ravin. And in order to achieve that, if it means I lose my warmth, its worth it." He whispered and kissed her lips lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

She breathed out against his lips. "But I love your warmth. It's one of the best things about you, Dylan." Ravin laughed. "Ever wonder why I didn't sleep with Armand? He's too cold, in personality and body. Though...I think some vampires are able to keep their warmth after they turn."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

He chuckled and removed his hand from her hair. "I am glad you think that now, you haven't seen every side of me..." He kissed her cheek softly then grinned mischeviously "Still up for that shower I promised you." He tugged playfully on he dark locks and he knew his was a mess too. "I am sure we could both use one."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:31 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled, "I don't care." She said in referance to not seeing every side of him. She loved him, that wasn't changing. Period. Hunters lips pressed against her cheeks and he grinned devilishly. Still up for that shower I promised you? She bit her bottom lip as she returned the devil-like smile. He tugged lightly at her mess of a thing called hair and she looked at his hair as well. Total mess. Hers had to be ten times worse at its length. I am sure we could both use one. She nodded and stood up, pulling him to his feet. "But you're going to have to show me where it is, unless you want me getting lost again." Veronica kissed him on the lips lightly, she sheet still mostly wrapped around her.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled against her lips. But I love your warmth. "Oh, I see how it is, you only love me for my warmth." He mocked a pout and kissed her softly. Ever wonder why I didn't sleep with Armand? He's too cold, in personality and body, He frowned slightly at the mention of that... cold hearted b*****d. Then he returned his soft smile, reminding himself that Ravin was his and not Armands. "Maybe I'll get lucky." He winked at his joke but meant it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin had to laugh. "Oh, but I'm yours now." She stroked his cheeks and kissed his nose. "You can do whatever you want with me."

||block xD||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:47 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan was tempted, as any other teenage boy would be but he kissed her lightly on the lips again. "Three times in one day, that'd be a new record." He chuckled lightly and stroked his hand through her hair. He kissed her neck softly and then looked into her eyes. "I love you." He whispered again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Returning his kiss, she stroked his side tenderly. She laughed at his comment. "Oh, how I like your thinking," she purred into Dylan's ear. Ravin chuckled once more. She pressed her cheek against his as he looked down into her eyes. "I love you, too. I never want to let you go."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled lightly as she laughed at his comment. Ravin presed her cheek against his and he smiled. "Right now," He whispered into her ear. "You said we'd have to pick a time. Right now." He kissed her neck softly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games