Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:07 am
She gazed over at Sentiga. "Well, yeah. I dont exactly like living here with all that is going on, but I'd rather stay here than at someone who would make me work every minute of the day." She sighed. "But, things have been getting weird lately. Like the sudden appearance of you, the brothers showing off these weird powers, and the need for home improvement." She said thinking of the dents and holes that had made their way into the house. She sighed, taking another small drink from the bottle. Beer wasnt that bad....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 am
He finished the beer he had been drinking and grabbed another out of the fridge. "Its true we don't make you guys do really anything around here."  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:19 am
"Which is one of the reaons I go through thee family troubles of yours, and stay here." She said, risking another sip. She did kindalike it... It wasnt like she would go out of her way to drink it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:22 am
He popped open his new beer and sighed. "Well no one is stopping you from leaving."  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 am
"Well, 'course your not. You are to busy bickering to care anyway." she took the last bites of her sandwich, and walked out of the kitchen to the living room, leaving her half empty beer on the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:29 am
"Damn I wonder what has her pissed off so much." He sighed and leaned back against the counter sipping his beer.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:35 am
She rolled her eyes, hearing what he said. 'Who the heck is pissed?' she thought, as she sat on the couch, wondering what she should do since, obiously no one really cared what she did anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 am
He sighed and finished the rest of that beer. He stopped leaning on the counter and walked through the living room and up to his room. He took a quick shower got dressed again and walked back down stairs stopping in the living room looking at the shelves for something.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 am
She gazed over her shoulder at Takahashi. "What are you doing?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 am
He looked up at her. "Looking for something. What are you doing?"  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:53 am
She sighed. "Nothing. Do you need help? I dont really have much to do anyway." God. It. Was. So. Boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:54 am
"Uhhhh no you can't help." He said nervously trying to hide the fact that what he was looking for was a secret that only he knew of.  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:00 am
"Whatever. I am going to go check on Mia." She sighed, leaving the living room, and starting up the stairs to Dracoso's room. How was she doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:02 am
He ran up after her and grabbed onto her shoulder with a tight grip stopping her from being able to move. "No I am forbidding you to do that. She is in a state of shock and panic and all you will do is freak her out even more."  

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 am
She slapped his hand off her shoulder. She rolled her eys. "Well, then. I guess I'll have to see her later. Tell me when I can. She was a really nice person." She bit her lip. why did bad things always have to happen to good people?  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games