Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:06 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

She looked back up ay Kiara for a moment and looked back down at her paper, shaking her head.

"I'm not exactly sure.. depends on what you are I guess."

She looked back up and saw Shylo and stood up, walking over under where he flew. She smiled and laughed at Joe because she found him to be a jerk anyway.

"I wish I could do that.. would eliminate SO many problems in my life."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:12 pm
Joey snarled and ran back, not even noticing that Violet was standing there, he ran right smack into her, not sure of how fast he was going but it knocked him back. He sat with his head turned and shook his head. "I am not.. and OW"  

Ryan_DJ_Green

endo_miwa

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm
She looked at her. Then at Shylo. " What you are huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:15 pm
Shylo heard Violets remark and smirked. "Ah I know. I'd totally share with you doll, but there my powers alone." He said with a smile and a smirk. "I'm Shylo. You are?" Then he heard Kiara. "Shape shifter darling." He said with a smile and laugh at Joey.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:18 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet flew back and hit the wall, she sat on the floor rubbing the back of her head in pain.

"Holy hell, I can't see, and I think my head is bleeding. Could you try not to like kill me over a piece of paper and a comment.. can't you just get another one?"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:20 pm
Joe stared at Violet, pretty apethetic and shook his head at her. "Maybe you shouldn't have been standing there? Now leave me to my business."  

Ryan_DJ_Green

endo_miwa

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm
Kiara snaooed out of her trance. " Your a human shape shifter?" she miled and then tripped. (shes kinda emotionless)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm
"Haha, no. Demon Shap shifter. Cept I don't really think I look like a demon. Act? Maybe sometimes." He said dropping down to the floor to help Violet up. He put Joey's paper between his teeth and offered Violet his hand. "Want some help?"  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

Violet's mouth dropped and she took his hand, once she got up she walked over to Joe.

"Excuse me?! It's a hallway!! I have the right to stand here, but you on the other hand DONT exactly have the right to knock me into a wall or run me over!.. You overgrown RAT!"

Violet yelled in his face then smacked his nose before walking back to Shylo.

"Thanks for the help... atleast I've met ONE decent person in the time I've been here today."

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm
He snarled at her and when she turned her back he went to bite her hand. Joe left his wolf form and walked away being happy at just biting her. "Don't ever touch me little girl, I'll hurt you."  

Ryan_DJ_Green

Neko_Wolfess

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:37 pm
~•♥ Violet September ♥•~

"OUCH! HE BIT ME!

Violet held her hand and glared down the hall at Joey as he walked away without a care in the world.

"Yeah, you sure proved your point there... you're not a rat at all.. you're a big, fat, JERK!"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:39 pm
Kiara felt left out and started to walk away  

endo_miwa

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:43 pm
"Jeez. Boys and their moods." Shylo said, sticking his tongue out at Joey provocatively. Then he turned back to the two girls. "Here, hold on." He said as he ripped a piece of his pants off and wrapped it around her hand. Hey, other girl! Whats your name?" He asked Kiara before she would go away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:50 pm
She looked over her shoulder at him. " Kiara." she hesitated before turning around.  

endo_miwa

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:59 pm
"I'm Shylo. Just so y'know." He said with a smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games