Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Reality bent, and time and space were skewed. Tables were thrown aside, an engine hummed, metallic legs shifted to bear new weight, and a masked man, braced himself while brandishing a large energy based pole arm.

"-vu...." was the only thing that could be understood of what he had been saying, beneath his menacing oni mask.

Erk had been sent to the plushie palace by a chain of unpredictable events.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:24 pm

-Much to the dismay and shock of the petite shapeling, her table was one of many to be tossed aside by the sudden dimensional tear. She and her chair went flying. The table and chair slammed into the bar, while the girl flailed and smashed into the wall just behind the bar. She slid to the floor in a mess of glass and wooden splinters and whatever else might've been at the wall where her body made contact.-

-She groaned and flipped forward, staggering to her feet. She blinked her eyes, although one already seemed melded shut by a new cut just above her eyebrow with a thin stream of red making a pathway down to her jawline.-

"I'm... I... Need a medic."

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:49 am

He helped "is there anything I may be able to do to help?"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:41 am

-She shouted, delirious from the shock of the sudden injury.-

"JUICE! I demand juice!"

-She teetered from side to side.-

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:31 pm

a prinny handed her a tray of juice as a pair of mediplushies brought over a med kit and began looking mitchie over

a couple of mecha plushies picked up erk setting him in a chair as a valet plushie took they keys to the mecha and drove it out to the parkling lot

dansh jumped up "is anyone else hurt?" he held up a pair of binoculars looking around the room at the participants
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Erk was dazed and confused by everything turning so... so... so..

"So... damn plush..." he said as he tried to eregan his bearings.

It took him a while to recognize the suroundings as he looked about confusidly, "Wait a second, I've been here before... Its the plushie palace." he said, regaining his senses.

"I hope I didn't crush anybody this time..." he says, removin the top portion of his mask.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:22 pm

-Happily and probably to much dismay of onlookers, she hugged the glass of juice, purring oddly at it. Her skin rippled slightly, clearing any doubt of what her race was.-

"Is there juice in this cooking thing? Because I will be the happiest panda if there is."

-With that note, she gulped the juice down, then shifted into a rather petite panda cub and while cute, was still very delirious.-
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:13 pm

"Uhhhhnngh." Krinna came to, finding herself pinned under an overturned chair that was, in turn, pinned under a flipped table. She looked around as much as she could, being in a bit of a daze and with a massive headache. It didn't seem that she had been crushed at all, but she was definitely trapped. The most vexing part was that she couldn't flick more than the last centimeter of her tail.
"What happened?" She blinked a few times, trying to dispel the dizziness. Then she came to an awful realization of the true danger of the situation.
"My sorbet!!" She cried out from under the furniture. "Someone please tell me that my pear-salmon sorbet is all right!!"

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:38 pm

-Deciding it would be a smart move to go about in as a panda cub, she proudly paraded over to Krinna, blinking quizzically at her with large brown eyes. Suddenly the girl's words sunk in. There could possibly be food at stake. With a ripple of her skin, she shifted back into her human form, then quickly into her demonic self.-

"Do not under any circumstance move when I lift."

-Michie ordered the trapped girl. She then found a comfortable grip on the table, held her breath, and shakily lifted the table. The shapeling turned and set the table aside, then turned back and proceeded to place the chair elsewhere as well.-
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:47 am

Tobias walked into the building and saw the tables all over turned. "Geez someone threw a hell of a party." He said with an unlit cigarette between his lips. He walked over to the person who had recently been pinned under a table. "Are you okay? Is anything broken?" He asked with almost no concern in his voice. He didn't really care if she was hurt but he did think she was evil. He vowed to help the hurt and vanquish the evil in the world.

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:56 pm

Erk spent a little time resting, biut began to worry.

"THis isn't making money, and I need that mor ethan air." he said, sighing and runing his hand through his oddly cut hair.

"I can't waste any mnore time here." he said, sounding very flustered as he stood up and wlaked out. He started up his machine, and hurried off, back to his shop.

((Mecha mainstreet.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:00 pm

Justice got destracted as the thought of the plushie palace being a giant plushie returned to him, and he pounced, huggling a fuzzy wall, purring and nuzzling it, rubbing his head against it as he purred gently.

justice_prime

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Traven fell from the sky out of the tempral rift.

He landed on the pulshy palace and then jumped off and shadow jumped back to ARIA, to wait for blin.

[to aria]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:43 pm

Tobias got up and headed for the door. He didn't say a word as he exited the building looking for some place that seemed tolerable. He cracked his knuckles and marched past all the plushies. "Worse than going to a furry convention by mistake."

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:18 pm

-She blinked quizzically, her skin rippling back into a human appearance.-

"Well that was certainly a weird series of events just now."

-Sighing, she turned back toward the bar, a bead of sweat trailing down her face.-

"I should probably help fix that mess neh?"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games