Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:03 pm
-she got up and brushed herself off-" i guess we both need to be!" she said while laughing " howd ya sleep?" she said looking up at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:25 pm
He shrugged, "Okay I guess... I don't usualy think to0 much about how I slept..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:11 pm
" you should...its important to get alot of sleep" she said while gazeing off-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:56 pm
"Yes, for a growing child it is, but I'm a fully grown man." he siad, taping her gently on the nose.

However his thoughts were elsewhere; NO, I can't... not with the things that I've done and the things that I've said.... I can never believe they came from my head...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:16 pm
"hehehe" she said looking at him sweetly-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:03 pm
"Whats so funny?" he said beemingly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:18 am
-she walks down the hall-" oh nohting" she giggles a bit and shuts the bedroom door-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:26 pm
Erk scratches his head, but decides; "Its probably best not to think about it...."

Erk deicdes he needs to go to some of his work, and walks off to the hanger of the ship, and lays out all the prats he brought in.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:48 pm
-haru fell asleep-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:52 pm
The machinist doned his oni mask and set about his work silently...

or as silently as heavy maitenince on a space battleship could be.

As the girl slept however, she woul hear a darkness calling here, it echoed fourth from the Necropolis across town. It resonated with any and all undead who had not set foot there. It calle dthem, pulled them, drew them in closer.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:54 pm
-haru slept and heard the soft wispers in her ear, she tossed and turned, but she couldnt block it out, she shot up and screamed, she looked around at where she was-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:59 pm
A massive brick apartment complex trundled down Mecha Main Street on spidery legs of what could have been titanium. It kept a decent pace and continued on its slow route to the Quaint Neighborhood.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Despite the distance, and noise of his work, Erk heared the scream and charged up into the girls room.

"Whats wrong?" he asked, barging through the door pistol in hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:58 pm
-she climbed from her bed and huged him, tears rolled down her cheeks-" make the voices stop erk, there scareing me to death" she huged him closer and the tears kept comeing-  

Marill18

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:13 pm
Erk was suprised by the mentioning of voices. In this city, it could be countless things, poulergeists, remenents of ancient beings, very loud people, or even, erk dreaded, his own echoing psychic powers.

Still, he would do his best to find out what it was, he held the girl comfortingly, "DOn't worry, it'll be alright..." he repeated it again, almost to comfort himself "...it'll be alright..."

He had worked so hard to controlled them, after having to reactivate it, coudl he have lost controll?

The calling silenced, it was a fient drawing, nothing more.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games