Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Hello Hello, who are you?" Arekku asked as he headed back to his desk walking slowly then just sat there looking relaxed and calm,"Well the name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu, nice too meet ya."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Selene Hana
[Academy Student][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

"I'm Selene a new academy student" she said the katana on her back "nice to meet you Arekkusu" she said with a smileUser Image

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm

A Daron grass clone landed on the window seal almost silently... And climbed through and leaned against the wall. "Don't mind me. Carry on." Daron says with a hint of a smile.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Alexander looked at the new girl who walked in and his jaw dropped. He quickly ran over. "Hey I'm Alexander Inugami. Nice to meet ya." he said holding out his hand.

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku rubbed his head smiling,"Well that's good to know so I guess your here to learn some jutsu's and all. There are three main ones you got to learn before you can be considered part of the Kusa nin, the first one we start is with Henge no Jutsu." Arekku said as he made a seal and transformed into her though a little bit more revealing,"See you mold your chakra into a shape you want and imagine, okay." Arekku said with a voice similar to her as well winked at her.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:14 pm

Selene Hana

she looked at the boy who came up to her and did a nod "hello too" she then tried the henge no justu by focusing her chakura into a shape then imagined areku as a girl version "henge no justu"she said but nothing happened sos he would have to try again
[1/2][two right?]
she tried again hand signaling, focusing her chakura into a shape of areku as a female and imagiend it a poof of smoke came up when it went away he would see a image of himself as a girl only not as a sexy as selene[lol Pwned!]
[2/2]
"did i do good areku?" she asked blowing a kiss to hima nd changing back
User Image

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yes yes, but your level of sexyness wasn't near enough, so next jutsu is the bushin no jutsu aka the clone jutsu alright. Remember the clone is not real, more like a shadow of yourself that comes to life." Arekku said as he showed her the hand seals then increased the chakra so it can be seen as there seem to make a hundred clones, though they still look like Selene and were doing some poses.

((Yeah only two))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Selene Hana

{{reminds me of naruto sexy justu+bushin haha!}}
she nodded watching the hand signales and had to have a small laugh at the way he did his example "ok i got it i think.." she said adn copied the hand signales a couple times then finally did them "Bushin no justu?" she said making sure she got the name correct as a poof of smoke came nothing was there and she did this kinda face =_=
[1/2]
she then tried again coping the hand signales "bushin no justu!" she said as a poof of smoke came he would see two Selene's as she leaned again the walls crossing her arms "i do good yes?" she asked
[2/2]
User Image

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:42 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

" Haha well not really I seen better okay." Arekku said teasing a little as he then made a ball of lightning then he showed her a new seal and was replaced by Selene,"The replacement jutsu it could mean life or dead now you try it, though under pressure." Arekku said laughing as he started to throw them at the girl though some where slow others went in all directions but very fast.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Alexander walked back to his little corner and continued to practice his jutsu. He started practicing Henge no Jutsu. He made a few handseals and tried to turn into a wolf. His body turned in a wolf but he had no tail and his head was the same.
(1/2)

He tried again. He made the needed handseals and focused his chakra. With a puff of smoke he turn himself into a wolf which was black and waist high. He then transformed back to himself.
(2/2)

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Selene Hana

Selene hand signaled trying to do it she tried to focus her chakura to switch herself with areku but failed as a ball of lightnen went past her arm
[1/2]
she tried again hand signaling the correct ones "replacement justu"she said switching quickly with areku and stuck her toung out at him "hehe" she said softly
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku got hit with the barrage of lightning making his body light up as a christmas ornament for awhile,"Haha I see that was a first for a while haha, well that was the three jutsu's now go to the Kusakage Office there something he must ask before he gives you a headband." Arekku said as he sat back on the desk and looked at the rest of the students and started to think of how to divide them into groups or not.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:59 pm

Alexander walked over to Arekku. "What next Sensei?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:01 pm

Selene Hana

she nodded "ok" she then walked out of the academy to the kuskage's officeUser Image

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku snapped back into reality,'Well for you it should be a time out really haha." Arekku said as he made a seal and a wolf made of wind came out of his hand,"Well now it's the Kawarimi no Jutsu for you don't use anything except for that jutsu or you will get hit by it. And trust me you don't wanna get hit." Arekku said as the wolfs charged at him.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games